Follow-up of my nasolabial PDO threads.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
old thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

here's an update, I added more threads to it so I'll specify that below, but as you can see they're still gone.

20240515 145700

anyway, I wasn't satisfied with the initial result, it just wasn't tight enough, so I've been dumping more threads in this area every now and then, the kind I used for this are 25mm/30G superscrew PCL, the basic idea is to do a session, wait a few weeks for the results, and then do more if it isn't enough, the threads are basically slathered on top of each-other.

I put them in a pyramid fashion in that depression next to the nose from the philtrum up.

on top of that I've added a bunch on the zygomaticomaxillary complex like this, that sort of help lift the mid-face.

I've also got a bunch under the eyes to act as support, those might've contributed too.

this is the design I used on myself, the horizontal part is screw, the vertical part is straight.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, got.daim, wsada and 20 others
nice thread orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, klamus, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Maxillomandibular retrustion god

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and RaidenJTR
Also PCL is so legit bro, thanks for putting me on. Its a bit uncomfortable but no big deal

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Contributor role when?!?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Contributor role when?!?
had it before, don't care about it.

it just makes more greycels spam your dm's and nothing else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_, got.daim, likenesss and 11 others

that was me lmao

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and boss8055

@Clavicular is this true:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Clavicular

Previous usernames​

1. Arborist

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Clavicular
@Clavicular is this true:lul::lul:
Yes, it happened even before i had the role it just got way worse

I get maybe 15 pms per day and i ignore them all unless someone has over 15k rep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, aber, 97baHater and 2 others
stupid question but

im assuming the horizontal screws youre using under your eyes are pulling the skin laterally?

and the vertical straight threads under your eyes are used to purely bring volume (collagen)?

also you should make a post on how youve used screws to tighten skin on your mandible and chin (cant remember if you mentioned youve used it on your ramus or not) but i assume it is probably just a very obvious, common strategy using 30g superscrews

stupid question but

im assuming the horizontal screws youre using under your eyes are pulling the skin laterally?
any amount of volume around the under-eyes or cheekbones provides some lift.
and the vertical straight threads under your eyes are used to purely bring volume (collagen)?
they're just support without adding volume.
also you should make a post on how youve used screws to tighten skin on your mandible and chin (cant remember if you mentioned youve used it on your ramus or not) but i assume it is probably just a very obvious, common strategy using 30g superscrews
I've posted that.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and kiyopon
Do you have any form of type III maloclussion?

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
old thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

here's an update, I added more threads to it so I'll specify that below, but as you can see they're still gone.

View attachment 2920403
anyway, I wasn't satisfied with the initial result, it just wasn't tight enough, so I've been dumping more threads in this area every now and then, the kind I used for this are 25mm/30G superscrew PCL, the basic idea is to do a session, wait a few weeks for the results, and then do more if it isn't enough, the threads are basically slathered on top of each-other.

I put them in a pyramid fashion in that depression next to the nose from the philtrum up.

View attachment 2920404

on top of that I've added a bunch on the zygomaticomaxillary complex like this, that sort of help lift the mid-face.

View attachment 2920406

I've also got a bunch under the eyes to act as support, those might've contributed too.

View attachment 2920438

this is the design I used on myself, the horizontal part is screw, the vertical part is straight.
The end result:

IMG 2249

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
do they really have any lipolysis effect? and if they do, wouldn't it be bad to use them on areas where it's good to have fat, like under eyes?

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
your face looks nazi , will def do pdo on the future

• +1
do they really have any lipolysis effect? and if they do, wouldn't it be bad to use them on areas where it's good to have fat, like under eyes?
they can promote it, i.e if an area is already prone to it it can be sped up.

but the collagen they promote is a lot more reliable than fat.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
your face looks nazi , will def do pdo on the future
I've heard that before, my teacher used to call me hitler's favorite back when I was younger.

Baby

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: got.daim, IMOGYOU, tigrxs and 3 others
haha what the fuck is that teacher
I went to special ED all my teachers were rejected assholes that couldn't make it on regular education.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, ALTF4 and tigrxs
I went to special ED all my teachers were rejected assholes that couldn't make it on regular education.
seems like their students turned into something good

they can promote it, i.e if an area is already prone to it it can be sped up.

but the collagen they promote is a lot more reliable than fat.
Thanks for the answer

do you think it's not an issue even if it's a lot? how do you know if an area is prone to that? and if you stop them, the collagen you gained will be gone in 2 years, and also the fat forever?

seems like their students turned into something good
most of the people I remember from school died from an overdose or are bums now.

the most retarded and ugliest girl from my class however now has a husband and like 3 kids.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, ALTF4, tigrxs and 1 other person
Thanks for the answer

do you think it's not an issue even if it's a lot? how do you know if an area is prone to that? and if you stop them, the collagen you gained will be gone in 2 years, and also the fat forever?
if you need them your fat is likely already degraded and probably won't recede any further, and if you don't need them you aren't prone to fat loss in the area to begin with.

when the effect of the thread wears out you just use more, they're cheap so it doesn't matter.

fat isn't forever, also fat grafts have a high likelihood of failing anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
most of the people I remember from school died from an overdose or are bums now.

the most retarded and ugliest girl from my class however now has a husband and like 3 kids.
but one is 6”2 and make cake with skyr

but one is 6”2 and make cake with skyr
they hated me because I've been 6'2 since I was like 13 and they couldn't do shit, got piled by like 5 teachers every time I tried to strangle someone again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Loveland, ALTF4 and 3 others
they hated me because I've been 6'2 since I was like 13 and they couldn't do shit, got piled by like 5 teachers every time I tried to strangle someone again.
woah bad boy

6’2 since 13 ? wow im 6ft since 14 i feel you i was thinking i will be fucking 6’6 i got nerfed

• +1
6’2 since 13 ? wow im 6ft since 14 i feel you i was thinking i will be fucking 6’6 i got nerfed
I just stopped growing after that lol, everyone caught up by the time we were like 16-17.

I just stopped growing after that lol, everyone caught up by the time we were like 16-17.
i have approximately the same friend group since ever , when we were 14-15 i was fucking so tall beside them , now everyone is almost my height , i think grown up a little bit and im maybe 6.5ft but its brutal how everyone is 5’11/6ft today

View attachment 2920403

View attachment 2920404

View attachment 2920406

View attachment 2920438

thx for your help, i made my mouth wider w straight PDO Threads, i'm really grateful

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and Orc

View attachment 2920403

View attachment 2920404

View attachment 2920406

View attachment 2920438

You look upper HTN in that photo :chad: will you ever face reveal?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Bonecel01
You look upper HTN in that photo :chad: will you ever face reveal?
it's a bad photo I basically had to tuck my chin in an awkward position to take it to ensure I wasn't frauding the light because it's super easy to make nasolabial folds invisible even if you have them.

Do you have some Mongol Ancestry? Just curious

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Tyler x Durden

View attachment 2920403

View attachment 2920404

View attachment 2920406

View attachment 2920438

would you concidere this worth it for an average guy ? thinking abt doing it ngl

would you concidere this worth it for an average guy ? thinking abt doing it ngl
if anything it's the best bang-for-buck there is if you diy it since threads are like 1-2 euro.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and mathis
how did Pacific Islander get to netherlands\
no idea, a lot of people from that region came to my country after ww2, but my great grandfather was already there prior to that.

Overall would you say it was worth it?

'View attachment 2920438

Entry point? Would you say this new design is better than the old one at fixing minor dark circles, like gandys?

Old design in question:

Entry point? Would you say this new design is better than the old one at fixing minor dark circles, like gandys?

Old design in question:
from below and the outside.

it's the same shit except wings on the sides for more support in the corners.

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4

View attachment 2920403

View attachment 2920404

View attachment 2920406

View attachment 2920438

Very nice. I was just looking for a post like this. Personally I already noticed an immediate skin lifting effect due to the thread itself instead of the collagen which is also possible from what I've read. But the pyramid pattern in the area from the diagram will by next point of attack.

• +1
Reactions: Orc