I did PDO threads in six areas (high IQ, everybody GTFIH)

View attachment 2854639

I also did a bunch to tighten the jawline, and improve the appearance of the chin.
make a post on how you tightened the jawline and improve chin appearance? or is it just the same process as youve proviously described but in the locations mapped in the diagram above?

When I put a finger on either zygo and pull the skin back, it makes my midface look so much better and eliminates my naso folds. Where would i put threads to simulate this sort of suspension of the skin?
You'd need cogs for that. They should be placed where you pull to get the desired results
Also why did you cut a 50 in half for the malar implant frauds? Would two 50s on top of each other produce worse results?
Too much work to insert a 50mm one in that area. Tons of bleeding and bruising with the first one, so I figured I should just do the corners

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
good thread, did read, did bookmark

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You'd need cogs for that. They should be placed where you pull to get the desired results

Too much work to insert a 50mm one in that area. Tons of bleeding and bruising with the first one, so I figured I should just do the corners
Would you enter at that point with a cog or enter at a point where it finishes at that point? Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, greywind and i_love_roosters
Would you enter at that point with a cog or enter at a point where it finishes at that point? Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.

Check this vid out. Ignore the doc and focus on the foid doing the diy

Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.
Nicest .org user btw :chad:

It's warming to see someone say something like that

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.

Edit: Duplicated coment :feelscry:

Check this vid out. Ignore the doc and focus on the foid doing the diy

Am I supposed to follow what she does? She seems retarded as fuck and the doc is explaining how retarded she is

Last edited:

There was this one retarded kid that did a diy buccal fat removal recently and thought he’d be fine with some shitty OTC topical antibiotic ointment. If someone dies here or goes ER then the feds will be all over this place and it’ll be over for us.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Am I supposed to listen to her? She seems retarded as fuck and the doc is explaining how retarded she is
She is a little retarded for being unhygienic, but her technique is good

She is a little retarded for being unhygienic, but her technique is good
Will the results last? Doc was saying because the insertion is so superficial, it won’t last. But that insertion will give the pulling the skin back effect I’m looking for tho?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Will the results last? Doc was saying because the insertion is so superficial, it won’t last. But that insertion will give the pulling the skin back effect I’m looking for tho?
Doc is a coping jew

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and JizzFarmer
Hello there negros, I did PDO threads and I thought I'd share some details...

Before I begin, I wanna give a HUGE thanks to @Orc for introducing me to this.

So.. I ordered two packs, one pack of 25mm/30G and one pack of 50mm/29G, each pack consists of 20 threads.

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 2854369

Both packs were screws BTW

I'll keep this as straight to the point as possible. For more specifics on how to insert them check online, there's an abundance of information

This was the original plan:

View attachment 2854371

This is what I ended up doing:

View attachment 2854372

Lemme explain everything:

I did areas 3, 4, 5, and 6 first - about two weeks ago. Areas 1, 2, and 5.1 were done a few days ago. Results from PDOs take a few weeks to develop, so the effect of the ones I did first are more evident. I didn't use any anesthesia (Jewish chemicals). Some areas can hurt more than others, however, there's no need to be a pussy.

1. - I wanted to fraud more slanted (model-like) eyes (they call them foxy eyes). If you Google lifts in that area they all look gay. I didn't want that, so I only did two short threads there. I also wanted to slightly volumize my temples. So far the results are minor, I can see some very small improvements which are enough for me to tell I kinda look better when I look at myself in the mirror. As I already mentioned, these threads were my most recent ones. I'm hoping I get more results in the following weeks. As of now, I feel like I'll need more in the future.

2. - This was one of the most important areas for me. The skin there is quite thin and I got immediate results (unlike some thicker areas). I'm loving the results so far and they'll only get better as time passes. @Clavicular did this and he made a video about it. He kinda failed because he used two short ones. It's harder to insert the thread from the inner side, so he only did two threads on the outward side. I figured I could just insert two long ones from the easy side.
3. - The results here ascend me the most. I fucking love how it turned out. This shit fr looks like I got malar implants. Be careful! This area is extremely prone to bruising. You're almost guaranteed to pop something there. I gave myself black eyes for 2 weeks.

4. - This worked out well. I don't think I succeeded at doing a face lift there, but my skin looks giga mogger and volumized (must be from the collagen stimulating properties of PDOs). As for the fuller cheeks I wanted, I got minor results which are good enough to me.

5. - I got nasal folds :feelscry:. So far, this got about 75% rid of them.

5.1 - I wanted to smoothen them folds a bit more, so I inserted one thread on each side vertically right along the fold. This provided support for 5. and smoothened my fold a bit further.

6. - This worked quite well too. It made my lips a few mms longer and made the resting position of the corners point slightly more upwards.

I did 38 threads in total. Two went to waste and I had to do some adjustments.

Verdict: 0.65 PSL increase so far. Absolutely worth it!

Best .org threads on PDO:

Thread 'PDO threads, everything under-eye.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-threads-everything-under-eye.984607/

Thread 'Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-pdo-to-get-hunter-eyes-idea-from-orc.973088/

Thread 'how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

Thread 'pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-th...ry-and-increase-perceived-mouth-width.974586/

Some niggas asked me to tag them and I forgot their @. I hope they find this shit

Tags: @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @Axii @try2beme @Squirtle @Subhuman232 @Snake.0359

@Jeww
where did u buy this shit?