How can i starvemax and get insanely lean without it harming my health and stunting growth, any way possible? 15yo (soon 16)

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
How can I chop my penis and keep it on?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Futuresalludon, tigrxs and 4 others
so u mean, its not possible to get very lean af without affecting health?
It’s not the being lean that fucks you up, you can have people who function best at 10% body fat because that’s their genetics, but if you starve yourself all day to get to 10% that’s gonna fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and TheLooxMaxingKing
It’s not the being lean that fucks you up, you can have people who function best at 10% body fat because that’s their genetics, but if you starve yourself all day to get to 10% that’s gonna fuck you up
yea aight, how to get to that low bf then, i am around 13 rn and cant get down if i dont deficit or do 3h cardio

yea aight, how to get to that low bf then, i am around 13 rn and cant get down if i dont deficit or do 3h cardio
Honestly if you’re still growing and your bone plates aren’t closed, I’d recommend you to stay at a caloric maintenance and let your body stay at its natural predisposed body fat percentage, that will make sure you won’t be hindered, there is no safe way to do this

• +1
Sounds good, maybe need to add nofap and coldshowers too?
Don’t fucking eat a plant based diet it’s fucking shit, you need meat and more meat, also more than 8-9 hours of sleep only affects you negatively

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Honestly if you’re still growing and your bone plates aren’t closed, I’d recommend you to stay at a caloric maintenance and let your body stay at its natural predisposed body fat percentage, that will make sure you won’t be hindered, there is no safe way to do this
Fuckkkk, I need to be lean like jordan barret man, i cant be happy before that.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Don’t fucking eat a plant based diet it’s fucking shit, you need meat and more meat, also more than 8-9 hours of sleep only affects you negatively
its joke jfl

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Fuck man, What should i do then, how can i improve my looks at 15.
Just focus on other softmaxes and fix what you can, hard max when you reach 18, if you’re already 13% that’s good bro

• +1
Just focus on other softmaxes and fix what you can, hard max when you reach 18, if you’re already 13% that’s good bro
Softmax😅, COPE, Im disgusting low mtn and i cant live like this, im getting depressed day by day

Don't get lean now because you will be manlet/framelet if you don't eat meat

• +1
eat in a small deficit then ,you have no bones at your age anyway
How can i get bones, i want big zygos masseters etc to look like jordan, should i bonesmash?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
20% carbs 40% protein, 40% fat

IT COULD NOT BE SIMPLER.

it takes willpower, it's not easy, but humans aren't supposed to eat all these carbs

This is what you're supposed to do

We call it a leanmaxxing diet, only because everybody is obese, and by comparison it's extreme

but this isn't even a diet it's just what you should be eating,

and of course minimize sugar, you shojld grow just fine if you adhere to this and exercise daily

• +1
How can i get bones, i want big zygos masseters etc to look like jordan, should i bonesmash?
I grew facial bones from hgh at 17

Tried to get taller (was not successful)

• +1
just wait . your facial bones will grow untill age of 20 . at 18-19 your facial bones should be developed enough

• +1
20% carbs 40% protein, 40% fat

IT COULD NOT BE SIMPLER.

it takes willpower, it's not easy, but humans aren't supposed to eat all these carbs

This is what you're supposed to do

We call it a leanmaxxing diet, only because everybody is obese, and by comparison it's extreme

but this isn't even a diet it's just what you should be eating,

and of course minimize sugar, you shojld grow just fine if you adhere to this and exercise daily
how can i get energy to go gym withour carbs

how can i get energy to go gym withour carbs
Eat carbs before gym

I adjusted, and 20% carbs is like a lot for me

I could easily do 10%, but it's not worth the squeeze

Just get used to it. Enjoy the tiredness you feel at the end of your day and go to sleep early nigguh

• +1
Should i get hgh toi ?
At 16 yeah you could

My old source only sells 200ius at a time tho now so like 250-350 total for a purchase

Mk677 is a reasonable alternative if you take it for the next 2 years. (Will make it harder to lower carbs, you'll eat like a mf)

• +1
Eat carbs before gym

I adjusted, and 20% carbs is like a lot for me

I could easily do 10%, but it's not worth the squeeze

Just get used to it. Enjoy the tiredness you feel at the end of your day and go to sleep early nigguh
Okey, Sounds good, and whats benefits of this diet

At 16 yeah you could

My old source only sells 200ius at a time tho now so like 250-350 total for a purchase

Mk677 is a reasonable alternative if you take it for the next 2 years. (Will make it harder to lower carbs, you'll eat like a mf)
So i should start mk or hgh?

dont bother with hgh btw,it will do nothing . its just a meme for retards on this site . You might end up having a larger nose and will look horrendous
Well gonna get rhino anyways boyo😂🥶

• So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
5"6??? Just LL at that point😳
Money > sex

Maybe wrong form to say this, but, being obsessed with women and deriving all your happiness from your capacity to fuck them makes you indistinguishable from an ape. A monkey.

What sets humans apart is their capacity for higher thinking

We use our higher thinking to more effectively engage in primal endeavors

A waste of evolution

Develop your mind along with your body.

• +1
dont bother with hgh btw,it will do nothing . its just a meme for retards on this site . You might end up having a larger nose and will look horrendous
My nose grew proportionally to my jaw and cheekbones, but yeah it likely did grow,

Still wouldn't take it back, I am a giga bone mogger when lean these days

• +1
Money > sex

Maybe wrong form to say this, but, being obsessed with women and deriving all your happiness from your capacity to fuck them makes you indistinguishable from an ape. A monkey.

What sets humans apart is their capacity for higher thinking

We use our higher thinking to more effectively engage in primal endeavors

A waste of evolution

Develop your mind along with your body.
Bro thats cope, 5"6 is like waste of human, ask what girls think about men being that fucking short, thats so fkn brutal, if im gonna end up under 175 gonna leg lenghthen for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bro thats cope, 5"6 is like waste of human, ask what girls think about men being that fucking short, thats so fkn brutal, if im gonna end up under 175 gonna leg lenghthen for sure
Unfortunate. You are not above the state of a monkey.

• +1
Unfortunate. You are not above the state of a monkey.
I dont fucking care, think about girls, they are so fucking dumb low iq's they cant think about any other than, "omg hes tall" muh muh, they dont care about other things, height is law!!