IMPOSING LUST IS ALL THAT MATTERS

I get what you're saying, and yes women definitely like high test men who don't look like skinny twinks with makeup, but time has proven men haven't figured women out completely yet. There are a lot of girls who actually like those pretty tiktok homos. You're right to say mostly it's high test dudes getting the most women irl, but there are pretty slayers out there. It's just not as important as these looksmaxing dudes think

I get what you're saying, and yes women definitely like high test men who don't look like skinny twinks with makeup, but time has proven men haven't figured women out completely yet. There are a lot of girls who actually like those pretty tiktok homos. You're right to say mostly it's high test dudes getting the most women irl, but there are pretty slayers out there. It's just not as important as these looksmaxing dudes think
There are, but these type of guys cater to niche appeal, a.k.a a girl might find him very hot, whereas her friend might be like "meh"
A dude who has high sex appeal and is high test will be impose lust on 99% of straight and healthy aged women.
Take Jordan Barrett vs Roman Reigns for an example.
Also most girls who obsess over tiktok prettyboys tend to be 14 years old too

state of .org

Ogre cope, teen justin bieber produces more lust than all those ogres combined, kill yourself ugly abomination

Screenshot from 2024 05 19 14 10 52

• +1
Reactions: Icon
But they are not what women see and dream of getting fucked rough by.
Meanwhile thousands of Wattpad stories with Chico as the main bad boy protagonist.

The men you mention have max gay appeal. Women want nothing to do with an ogre. Keep coping boyo.

Meanwhile thousands of Wattpad stories with Chico as the main bad boy protagonist.
View attachment 2930812View attachment 2930814 View attachment 2930819

The men you mention have max gay appeal. Women want nothing to do with an ogre. Keep coping boyo.
the kids in this forum.
Basing real life appeal on wattpad stories. Fucking wattpad stories.
Wattpad stories are literally made for 13 year old girls, who are extremely unattractive, and no guy wants to bang.
So they get off on reading fucking fiction.
No decent looking woman is reading any sort of wattpad story, she can get off by real good looking men in real life.
But keep thinking that twinks with zero sex appeal are what women want.
Sex appeal trumps everything when it comes to imposes pure lust.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Ogre cope, teen justin bieber produces more lust than all those ogres combined, kill yourself ugly abomination

View attachment 2930702
Complete social engineering. Programming young women to like feminine men. Its a part of the jewish agenda.
No woman would find justin gayber sexually attractive if he wasn't some famous singer pushed everywhere by the mainstream media.
Attraction is deeply rooted inside DNA though, so no matter what, masculine men with high sex appeal will induce the most lust, and are the ultimate female gaze.
You should read my post on that https://looksmax.org/threads/female-gaze-is-just-evolutionary-biology.1031854/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and copemaxxeer
the kids in this forum.
Basing real life appeal on wattpad stories. Fucking wattpad stories.
Wattpad stories are literally made for 13 year old girls, who are extremely unattractive, and no guy wants to bang.
So they get off on reading fucking fiction.
No decent looking woman is reading any sort of wattpad story, she can get off by real good looking men in real life.
But keep thinking that twinks with zero sex appeal are what women want.
Sex appeal trumps everything when it comes to imposes pure lust.
Enjoy your left over roasties. While I bang JB pussi at 29 years old due to pretty boy pheno

Enjoy your left over roasties. While I bang JB pussi at 29 years old due to pretty boy pheno
The kind of man I am describing doesn't have appeal to roasties only dude, its across any woman of all ages. You are a grown ass man you should know this, no need to be biased towards one category because you fit into it. Its coded in the DNA of every woman.
Read my thread on female gaze
https://looksmax.org/threads/female-gaze-is-just-evolutionary-biology.1031854/
Also, even if you have prettyboy pheno, I bet my ass you get more women now than when you were 20. Your face and overall appearance went through proper masculinization, therefore increasing your sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: boss8055