jon skywalker is the ideal balance of gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and SMV.

cag

cag

professional mogger
Screen Shot 2024 02 11 at 113552 PM

6'4, 210-220 pounds of lean quality muscle. highest appeal to women without taking it too far. i show women i hookup with pictures and videos of him and i almost always receive extremely positive comments.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, socialcel, User28823 and 2 others
having a % of each is not ideal, maxxed of each category is retard

Proof 1 year of roids + lean is enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diam, MaestheticMaso, aleksander and 5 others
having a % of each is not ideal, maxxed of each category is retard
who the fuck wants the max of every category. this is for the highest appeal to women, and most mfs cannot successfully fill each category. this is the balance.

who the fuck wants the max of every category. this is for the highest appeal to women, and most mfs cannot successfully fill each category. this is the balance.
@ConfusedBolivian

jfl at this nigga

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Proof 1 year of roids + lean is enough.
was more than a year, he's an ectomorph and a hardgainer, but still 6'4 with a filled out lean frame like this is ideal.

was more than a year, he's an ectomorph and a hardgainer, but still 6'4 with a filled out lean frame like this is ideal.
Hardgainer doesn't exist

6'4, lean and good hair is everything most women need
He didn't even need to roid or gymcel, but he still did

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 20370
Hardgainer doesn't exist
it does, extremely fast metabolism, holding very little bodyfat, requires an absurd amount of calories for successful weight gain and maintenance.

his face looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, aleksander and Eren
How to get a physique like him???

6'4, lean and good hair is everything most women need
He didn't even need to roid or gymcel, but he still did
and it made him look even better than just being a lanky mf. can appeal to gym bitches too.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
best body tbh

How to get a physique like him???
testosterone + dbol was his first cycle. then tren + test, then tren + test + masteron. his genetics make it work wonderfully.

• +1
it does, extremely fast metabolism, holding very little bodyfat, requires an absurd amount of calories for successful weight gain and maintenance.
Metabolism doesn't change it by that much it's just low appetite/ growing/ puberty

op ur height?

testosterone + dbol was his first cycle. then tren + test, then tren + test + masteron. his genetics make it work wonderfully.
IMG 20240210 WA0069

IMG 20240210 WA0074

This is my physique how long do u think it will take for me to reach david laid or jon Sky Walker muscle size with roids???

• +1
Metabolism doesn't change it by that much it's just low appetite/ growing/ puberty
true, metabolism does slow down by age though. he began lifting in 17 - teens, so definitely had a speedy metabolism at that.

Tren test as a second cycle is wild not gonna lie, i will do equipoise and test for my 2nd cycle

my goal physique, proportions wise at least. i was proving a point to a friend of mine that didn't understand physique harmony + height = slayer

• +1
you think that's impressive? LMAO let me figure out how to transfer images and upload them
i can post 100+ more, i can dig some from insta etc

but iois dont really matter anymore since i have a gf now

• Woah
i forgot to mention he dabbled in EQ at 19 i believe
Eq mogs bcs it works as an aromatase inhibitor and it is basically test with no estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: cag and esoterik
i'm 6'3 barefoot. he's 6'4.
oh...thats why u make this thread. most guys here are 5'10 indians useless 4 them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
3949919 WIN 20240211 14 02 44 Pro

I want to look like jeff seid tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i can post 100+ more, i can dig some from insta etc

but iois dont really matter anymore since i have a gf now
@ConfusedBolivian has seen my face and he agrees im a ultra mega uber prettyboy masc slayer that gets 100k+ insta dms a day from stacylite+

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@ConfusedBolivian has seen my face and he agrees im a ultra mega uber prettyboy masc slayer that gets 100k+ insta dms a day from stacylite+
Dont remenber ur face to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ConfusedBolivian
how can u FORGET ultra mega uber prettyboy masc slayer roids must have shitted on ur brain
fr like what a retard, my face should have been ingrained into his fat ass bolivian head

?

also @st.hamudi but 6‘5 agrees too
obviously face matters. this is if you're 8+ in the face, it will literally ascend you.

obviously face matters. this is if you're 8+ in the face, it will literally ascend you.
anyway, my orginal point stands, the point of being the top man is to max out all areas, not to have a "balance". thats the whole point of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Diam and ConfusedBolivian
Screenshot 20240120 213106 comandroidgallery3d

@cag i am 6'2" 3months into lifting and the 3 months unnatty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and UZB_Strebl
js playing what did he take and for how long also at what age
I might start roiding soon too at 19
@Reformed
anyway, my orginal point stands, the point of being the top man is to max out all areas, not to have a "balance". thats the whole point of this forum
is that realistic tho

i can dig up more later this is recent i gotta code some shi
IMG 5223
IMG 5224
IMG 5062

impressive if thats really you. 3 months seems cap though. weight?
Of course its me, at peak bulk i was 105kgs now i am at 98kgs
Screenshot 20240205 022241 comandroidchrome
3949919 WIN 20240211 14 02 44 Pro

post 60 dms from yesterday and ill eat my cum in a video

otherwise ur mom gets railed by niggers

u have 6 hours

• JFL
what cycle
Did my first month of s4, then last two months i did test 500 mg and 3 weeks on deca, now i used dbol for 2 weeks but it is destroying my hair so i ditched it