jon skywalker is the ideal balance of gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and SMV.

Did my first month of s4, then last two months i did test 500 mg and 3 weeks on deca, now i used dbol for 2 weeks but it is destroying my hair so i ditched it
ew fucking retard, just do some facial surgeries and call it a day, you dont need that shit for your age

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Did my first month of s4, then last two months i did test 500 mg and 3 weeks on deca, now i used dbol for 2 weeks but it is destroying my hair so i ditched it
watch out for moonface, watch your sodium intake and drink hella water. i ran dbol only a year into lifting lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
watch out for moonface, watch your sodium intake and drink hella water. i ran dbol only a year into lifting lmaooo
Dbol will make me bald so i stopoed it

• +1
Reactions: cag
do u want me to dump 80+ images to destroy your ego? genuine question, just accept that my point stands

we are both slaying so why are we even arguing?
bro i can go bitch for bitch rn on my mother the girls i fuck with you're sitting in her dm's. but fair enough slayer, i'm just saying i think you need a good mixture of everything for maximum mass appeal for the most female attention.

bro i can go bitch for bitch rn on my mother the girls i fuck with you're sitting in her dm's. but fair enough slayer, i'm just saying i think you need a good mixture of everything for maximum mass appeal for the most female attention.
i am 6'4 skinny htn and had 30 bodies by 16, gym is useless

View attachment 2738415
6'4, 210-220 pounds of lean quality muscle. highest appeal to women without taking it too far. i show women i hookup with pictures and videos of him and i almost always receive extremely positive comments.
Lol is he actually 6’4??
In some of the vids I see of him he looks sub 5’9 :feelskek:

he is not slayer. jfl @ u taking srs this retarded 16yo nigger still at school that deserves to be choked by big cock and be pissed on

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Lol is he actually 6’4??
In some of the vids I see of him he looks sub 5’9 :feelskek:
he has a large head for his frame, whenever he flics up with fans he absolutely makes them look like a laughing stock.

• Woah
Reactions: soover4me
look into my eyes while i mog you with your favorite ig baddie lanklet.
IMG 5225

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and wollet2
he is not slayer. jfl @ u taking srs this retarded 16yo nigger still at school that deserves to be choked by big cock and be pissed on
im 17 also no wonder i had you on ignored, we had a bad convo and now your on bark mode. you need to stfu random

he has a large head for his frame, whenever he flics up with fans he absolutely makes them look like a laughing stock.
My 6’0 skinny ass would be mogged to another universe
if I ever see this nigga irl in out of there immediately

I am a 6’1 (in shoes) Subhuman with no bodies at 16 gym is useless

does frame matter more in college than hs? never been a flaw of mine
definitely when you are competing with other tall people. parties are essentially standing out in a crowd with height, along with face and frame/insertions of the muscles. filling out your frame is key to bagging any woman that isn't petite.

blonde looks hot. is she 5'10-5'11? mogger
she claims 5'10, but women like to undermind their height. realistically she looked 5'11 to me. either way, nobody under 6'2 min is bagging that along with even grabbing her attention.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
definitely when you are competing with other tall people. parties are essentially standing out in a crowd with height, along with face and frame/insertions of the muscles. filling out your frame is key to bagging any woman that isn't petite.
i might hop on something after i grad before college, right now i do fine and girls dont really mention it cause im not skinny skinny,

maybe i should hop on sum soon for a nice summer physique

My 6’0 skinny ass would be mogged to another universe
if I ever see this nigga irl in out of there immediately
fair enough lmaooo

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
she claims 5'10, but women like to undermind their height. realistically she looked 5'11 to me. either way, nobody under 6'2 min is bagging that along with even grabbing her attention.
is she a friend

5'10 is avg female height nowadays

View attachment 2738415
6'4, 210-220 pounds of lean quality muscle. highest appeal to women without taking it too far. i show women i hookup with pictures and videos of him and i almost always receive extremely positive comments.
whos the chick in avi
she got nice ass

i might hop on something after i grad before college, right now i do fine and girls dont really mention it cause im not skinny skinny,

maybe i should hop on sum soon for a nice summer physique
take this from me, i was a skinny short twink in my highschool years, senior year i hit multiple growthspurts and started hitting the gym soon after. i lost my virginity at 17, and at 19 have 42 bodies. i decided to ease down the past few months because my standards are extremely high now along with being a rawdogger (raw is law), women be dirty bops. gotta be safe.

is she a friend

5'10 is avg female height nowadays
seen her at my gym, ran into her at a party and she showed interest right away but made me work for it to seem less "easy". friend is an okay term to use i guess.

take this from me, i was a skinny short twink in my highschool years, senior year i hit multiple growthspurts and started hitting the gym soon after. i lost my virginity at 17, and at 19 have 42 bodies. i decided to ease down the past few months because my standards are extremely high now along with being a rawdogger (raw is law), women be dirty bops. gotta be safe.
fuckk i can imagine my frame being filled in, i would mog literally everyone in my school, 6'4 + a good frame is top tier

• +1
Reactions: cag
seen her at my gym, ran into her at a party and she showed interest right away but made me work for it to seem less "easy". friend is an okay term to use i guess.
dick size? did u fuck her?

whos the chick in avi
she got nice ass
a girl i got with last year :ROFLMAO:. she's 5'9 and gyatted up to the max. decided to use her for my profile account lmao

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
dick size? did u fuck her?
7 / 7.5 on a good day, my girth is insane though, i can't fit into a toilet paper roll. yeah i did fuck her and plan on doing it again soon. my roomates a pain in the ass.

7 / 7.5 on a good day, my girth is insane though, i can't fit into a toilet paper roll. yeah i did fuck her and plan on doing it again soon. my roomates a pain in the ass.
brutal. i cant cope srs

@hormonetherapy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
a girl i got with last year :ROFLMAO:. she's 5'9 and gyatted up to the max. decided to use her for my profile account lmao
nigga i believe you

brutal. i cant cope srs

@hormonetherapy
i honestly joined this form to see how brutal it really is being a self proclaimed chadlite (or chad? i believe chads are only the top %1 of men though, not there yet)

nigga i believe you
preciate that man ion got a reason to lie tbh i got more flics w bitches imma post up on here later maybe

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
i honestly joined this form to see how brutal it really is being a self proclaimed chadlite (or chad? i believe chads are only the top %1 of men though, not there yet)
do u know me?

chads are not that rare lol. and yh ive been called/called myself 'chadlite' but it doesnt matter

do u know me?

chads are not that rare lol. and yh ive been called/called myself 'chadlite' but it doesnt matter
nah i'm technically really new to this forum. but i guess you might be right.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cag and Deleted member 20370
6'4, lean and good hair is everything most women need
He didn't even need to roid or gymcel, but he still did
Some gymmaxxing is good but he gets the benefit way before 220lb

op is a slayer. and with a huge cock. brutal asf
need to leave soon, too many 6'4 roided teenagers with 8x6's popping up lately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and cag
Some gymmaxxing is good but he gets the benefit way before 220lb
i agree, he was looking good at 200lbs, but that extra 20lb went a long way in his overall for making the muscles extra full and exaggerating the frame.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath