Worked for me as mirror mogger said it comes back later

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Zeta
it cured my acne completely after a few weeks but it came back two months later
yeah you develop antibiotic resistant, it litterally cannot work long term

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and mirrormogger
all retarded derms give you this shit as a 1st/2nd line of treatment but it has never been proven to work long term.
aye man as long as i get to have clear skin this summer im happy

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
benzoyl peroxide. use it on all the active acne u get. the reason everyone is saying it comes back is because the bacteria gets resistant to clinda. using benzoyl peroxide stops this from happening

• +1
Reactions: URL code
it works 100% if you combine it with benzoyl peroxide. Its actually what most dermas would prescribe for mild acne.
after 3-6 months of using these two you can drop the clindamycine and keep using BP to prevent your acne from coming back
make sure to have a moisturizer cause these can dry up your skin and if you dont do anything about it it's gonna lead to really irritating flaking

saying this from experience, pretty much nothing else worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
benzoyl peroxide. use it on all the active acne u get. the reason everyone is saying it comes back is because the bacteria gets resistant to clinda. using benzoyl peroxide stops this from happening
you need to use it on your whole face (except nose eyelids etc water), the point is that you wanna eliminate bacteria
but active acne can be viral so its esp important

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Don't think i can easily get that here unfortunately. I will look into it

never mind, just ordered a some benzoyl peroxide. Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
it works 100% if you combine it with benzoyl peroxide. Its actually what most dermas would prescribe for mild acne.
after 3-6 months of using these two you can drop the clindamycine and keep using BP to prevent your acne from coming back
make sure to have a moisturizer cause these can dry up your skin and if you dont do anything about it it's gonna lead to really irritating flaking

saying this from experience, pretty much nothing else worked for me
Not even accutane?

Combine it with benzoyl peroxide 2.5 it more effective
Images 2
this one or better use azealic acid for less irritation

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
What about tret or microdose accutane
It mogs bruh I m literally on 20 mg Accutane 3 days per week +0.025 tretenoin every day now I have glass skin which looked gay and gives effect of concelar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Zeta