Just got Clindamycine

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Does anyone have any experience with this? If yes let me know

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
True. How are the sides? And what level of acne before were you before taking both?
Mild acne I was getting breakouts every other day it was hard to cover them and then my doctor prescribed me Accutane 20 mg every 3 days a week + i bought tretenoin without doctors prescription and side-effects are tretenoin purging like dry and falynskin for some time after that u will have less cmscars less texture and no breakouts or very less

How does tret help with anti ageing? And are there diminishing returns over time?
Btuh it is an retinoid it's literally made for anti aging that why people use retenoil and tret is 20 % more effective and cheaper than it

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Mild acne I was getting breakouts every other day it was hard to cover them and then my doctor prescribed me Accutane 20 mg every 3 days a week + i bought tretenoin without doctors prescription and side-effects are tretenoin purging like dry and falynskin for some time after that u will have less cmscars less texture and no breakouts or very less
How long does the dryness last is it permanent? And did you micrdose the accutane or take a moderate dose?

How long does the dryness last is it permanent? And did you micrdose the accutane or take a moderate dose?
1. 1-1.5 months 2. I took first Accutane 10 mg every other day in week like 5 times a week and then after 4-5 months my doctor said 20mg every 3 days in week

1. 1-1.5 months 2. I took first Accutane 10 mg every other day in week like 5 times a week and then after 4-5 months my doctor said 20mg every 3 days in week
So you increased because it wasn’t working well? And did the dryness only last as long as the cycle lasted or after as well? And does the acne come back after you come off or is it gone forever?

So you increased because it wasn’t working well? And did the dryness only last as long as the cycle lasted or after as well? And does the acne come back after you come off or is it gone forever?
1. No it was costlier and it better to take 20 mg 3 days a week rather than taking 10 mg every day 2. No I'm still on Accutane no dryness 3. Idk until I think u use tretenoin+ any anti acne gel for breakouts it won't comeback I think it's better to take cheap 20 mg Accutane for long time rather than spending millions on acne products

1. No it was costlier and it better to take 20 mg 3 days a week rather than taking 10 mg every day 2. No I'm still on Accutane no dryness 3. Idk until I think u use tretenoin+ any anti acne gel for breakouts it won't comeback I think it's better to take cheap 20 mg Accutane for long time rather than spending millions on acne products
Is it worth microdosing if I only have mild acne? For clear skin as well + tret? Or should I just use something milder? Also are the side effects worth it like the dryness, depression, joint pains etc? Thx

Is it worth microdosing if I only have mild acne? For clear skin as well + tret? Or should I just use something milder? Also are the side effects worth it like the dryness, depression, joint pains etc? Thx
Yes it 100 x worth it for mild acne no I have tried several actives and the only fucked up my skin barrier like benzoyl peroxide , clindamycin, azealic acid , salycilic acid and many more it didn't work 2. Jfl if u fall in jews side-effects those are fake 20 mg can't give u any side effects and also no depression or joint pain literally no physical or mental sideffects excluding dry skin in 1st month

Yes it 100 x worth it for mild acne no I have tried several actives and the only fucked up my skin barrier like benzoyl peroxide , clindamycin, azealic acid , salycilic acid and many more it didn't work 2. Jfl if u fall in jews side-effects those are fake 20 mg can't give u any side effects and also no depression or joint pain literally no physical or mental sideffects excluding dry skin in 1st month
So how many months on 20mg to see good results? And also why doesn’t everyone just micrdose for longer if they don’t want side effects. People have literally died cuz of this drug surely they could have just micro dosed for longer and been fine then?

1.)6 months 2.) acne is over after teenage and u get very few breakouts after that that's why they don't need to microdose accutane also check clavicular or any thread about microdosing Accutane ull understand

Last edited: