• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, LooksOrDeath, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
wdym over-estaimated

5 years younger or older?
if younger its over never began
if older its life fuel

both depend on how old u currently are though
Like people think I’m 5 years or more older than I actually am always been that way

It depends. If you 18 and look 24 and it will be very cool, all foids will think that you are an adult and physically mature. But if you are 25 and look 30, it's very bad, it means you look just old

• +1
Reactions: Sportals, barettrealrx and LooksOrDeath
I am 19. People younger than me think I look older than 19 and people older than me think I look younger.
hmm @ResilientGoyim

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and marek937
Yea that's not gud buddy.

wdym over-estaimated

5 years younger or older?
if younger its over never began
if older its life fuel

both depend on how old u currently are though
Ur tweaking my nigga if it’s not a recessed kind of younger it’s always better to be mistaken as younger than older

Ur tweaking my nigga if it’s not a recessed kind of younger it’s always better to be mistaken as younger than older
no fag when ur mistaken as younger ur not treated nowhere near as better, older people simply recieve fun and get made fun of for being old, yet theyre respected more and their words are actually taken, not to mention femoids like older men

no fag when ur mistaken as younger ur not treated nowhere near as better, older people simply recieve fun and get made fun of for being old, yet theyre respected more and their words are actually taken, not to mention femoids like older men
Lmfao fuck off redpill faggot "muh ballsack wrinkly skin subhuman is more respected by normies"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68446
How old you look is a combination big bones, fat pad size, and bodyfat %. Looking younger or older than you actually are could be good or bad but ideally you should always look like you're in your early 20s.

Do they like nw3 niggas?

It depends. If you 18 and look 24 and it will be very cool, all foids will think that you are an adult and physically mature. But if you are 25 and look 30, it's very bad, it means you look just old
When I was like 10 people thought I was 15 when I was 18 people thought I was 24 now I’m 24 and mofos thing I’m late 20s early 30s
Over for me srs