As a mulatto, if I get lean, become NT, and get a gold chain/dress nice/get fake tatts, could I slay girls in the 3-5/10 range?

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Master
Srs question need mulatto input

@murdah

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Yes

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nope, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Athletic streetwear

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Danish_Retard and IRL_Reject
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and exo
Whatever you want bro, choose between mass appeal or appealing to girls you want
how to appeal to this as a hairy brown ogre

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and shizuku11111
Depends on height

• +1
Reactions: murdah and IRL_Reject
most likely yes especially foids who fetishize your pheno

• +1
how to appeal to this as a hairy brown ogre
View attachment 2925940
I meant that if just dress how you like to dress you will attract girls that like that which will probably be more in line with your personality

And how to appeal to her? Be HTN+, what you wear doesnt override looks.

Of course some things will be higher status is some groups than others, but do tou really want to live your entire life trying to appease others? Its pathetic.

Last edited:
Whatever you want bro, choose between mass appeal or appealing to girls you want
I want awkward white girls who have never spoken to a man before

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah, T50 Demon and 1 other person
I want awkward white girls who have never spoken to a man before
lmao i dress in comfy sweaters and shit and attract some girls like this. One turned out to be asexual, so brutal, we vibed so amazingly together.

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
lmao i dress in comfy sweaters and shit and attract some girls like this. One turned out to be asexual, so brutal, we vibed so amazingly together.
btw what happened to the ace girl... she sounds cute.

this is me
what style do you think would suit me for getting those kinds of girls? im losing weight so i plan to be 12% bodyfat soon raghhhg
You can either try and look urban or high class wirt your pheno, both would look really good on you. Just choose which fits your personality the most.

btw what happened to the ace girl... she sounds cute.
I got a crush on her and we went on some dates(ish) and she obviously liked me too but no way am i getting in a relationship with no sex. I wish she wasnt asexual.

• +1
You can either try and look urban or high class wirt your pheno, both would look really good on you. Just choose which fits your personality the most.

I got a crush on her and we went on some dates(ish) and she obviously liked me too but no way am i getting in a relationship with no sex. I wish she wasnt asexual.
yeah without sex that is kind if impossible… but maybe she just had hangups about it? a lot of women these days seem terrified of sex and pregnancy for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
5’7+ as a mullato is fine just be lean and dress alright and you’ll slay assuming you’re mtn facially/NT and in the US

• +1
Just saw your face.. you kind of look Arabic? Get dreads tbh

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and murdah
The ideal pheno for mulattos are curly hair and an ideals balance of both features

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and butterworld
The ideal pheno for mulattos are curly hair and an ideals balance of both features
I look kinda soy and gay with long curlly hair
lemme post a pic

can mulattos slay if they have 10% body fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
I legit thought u were nafri from your your pics. Seems like u did not luck out with a exotic mulatto pheno and ended up with a regular shitskin pheno.

• JFL
I legit thought u were nafri from your your pics. Seems like u did not luck out with a exotic mulatto pheno and ended up with a regular shitskin pheno.
its fucknig over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • JFL
whats the exotic mulatto pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, butterworld and murdah
Well, at least his offspring will if he gets with a white woman.

• +1
  • +1
good thread

• Love it
Ur pheno isn't too bad just not a halo like exotic mulatto pheno.
If I wore gold chains and did shit like that, would it suit me? Should i opt for that route/try to bbcmaxx?

• +1
If I wore gold chains and did shit like that, would it suit me? Should i opt for that route/try to bbcmaxx?
Yes I could see you thugmaxxing.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah