As a mulatto, if I get lean, become NT, and get a gold chain/dress nice/get fake tatts, could I slay girls in the 3-5/10 range?

what seperates me from someone like this guy's pheno (idk his name)
View attachment 2926674
He is a more white than black and you are more black than white. He has a Caucasian bone structure. Only his nose, mouth, hair and chin look distinctly black

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and IRL_Reject
He is a more white than black and you are more black than white. He has a Caucasian bone structure. Only his nose, mouth, hair and chin look distinctly black
people can tell i'm nigger based off of my bone structure?

• +1
I just realized that all the niggas I posted except that a last guy have full euro bone structure. White bones+black hair and soft features= exotic mulatto. @murdah
so do my bones appear to be bbc?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nike techs, polo zip up fleece, Nike windbreaker, Jordans
I tried getting one pair of jordans as a kid to be popular but I just could not give a shit about it. I did not feel they were any different than my fkn torn up reebok tennis shoes

Nike techs, polo zip up fleece, Nike windbreaker, Jordans, slim jeans
Don't wear nike tech unless u want look like a roadman from London. Just wear oversized baggy clothes from designer brands. Go to r/fashionreps they'll guide u better

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
I tried getting one pair of jordans as a kid to be popular but I just could not give a shit about it. I did not feel they were any different than my fkn torn up reebok tennis shoes
The bitches love them they are the most NT shoe, but only certain ones, Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12 are the NT ones, the others will get you roasted unless I’m forgetting a pair

• +1
  • +1
Don't wear nike tech unless u want look like a roadman from London. Just wear oversized baggy clothes from designer brands. Go to r/fashionreps they'll guide u better
I don’t know a single Nike tech owner that has their virginity intact, thugmaxx is law

• +1
Probably not

• +1
Probably not
91CA8E2A AC35 4C9F 9957 BD067C3CDA51

4AD04116 15E0 4CE0 9AF6 2CF6CAEEFBEC