bonesmashing lifefuel (bonelesscels GTFIH)

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
i have to agree with @Clavicular on bonesmashing and that it gives results because i myself have results from bonesmashing in a year of consistent smashing, results on chin and zygos are incredible

pic from 23 of may 2023 (jfl at my subhuman face before getting more bone mass)

View attachment 2908730

pic i took yesterday (ignore the autistic smile)
View attachment 2908731

you can see a big difference in the zygos and chin

now this is another angle for my zygo before:
View attachment 2908746
same angle (took this pic as im making this thread):
View attachment 2908749

but its not about bonesmashing alone u need to have a stack of shit that helps bone growth
edit:
this is the great thread @Clavicular posted about smashing which inspired me to post my results with bonesmashing to prove his point as he also said in his youtube video that he got results from smashing

Thread 'My Current Bonesmashing Regime + Guide'
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-current-bonesmashing-regime-guide.1020091/
Naww thats way too much bone growth to be legit what the fuck did you do OP???

ignore them even if u had said it was 21-23 they would've come with "super late puberty"

Naww thats way too much bone growth to be legit what the fuck did you do OP???
bonesmashing and thumbpulling. kept consistently doing both throughout that time period and already explained the stack of supplements i used for promoting bone growth with the dosage in one of the replies. im mindboggled by my great results and seeing constant change in my bones was great which is why im convinced these methods are 100% legit i wont gatekeep anything, start bonesmashing and thumb pulling asap

• +1
Reactions: future_
ignore them even if u had said it was 21-23 they would've come with "super late puberty"
yea its literally crazy how ppl just say late puberty like maybe a tiny bit of growth can come out of that sure but this much growth is impossible past 17 without doing anything

What's your thumbpulling routine?
thumbpull hard asf in all directions every day just dont split ur face open jfl
edit: forgot to tell u that u can do belt pulling its dangerous as fuck i remember doing it for a while and one time i felt my entire neck go numb and i had some wooshing in my ears and dizziness i thought i was gonna die that day

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Feliezzx
Did you also use my zygopushing thing?
yea i did do it sometimes not as consistently as smashing and thumb pulling bc idk if i believe it a lot but i might start doing it consistently to see if i can get higher zygos

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
yea i did do it sometimes not as consistently as smashing and thumb pulling bc idk if i believe it a lot but i might start doing it consistently to see if i can get higher zygos
I think its bullshit, if anything it might give you slightly more undereye support but that's it

I think its bullshit, if anything it might give you slightly more undereye support but that's it
i consider more undereye support a huge win brah fuck yea

• +1
Reactions: aber
this fucker did nothing more than fillers

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Mirin the peoples who believe that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: yyamann
tell that to my eye that still twitches from nerve damage u fucking retard
stfu coper you never did any bonesmash that’s clearly filler. U even have it in ur lips

You legit look like a male version of an ig thot. Your zygo areas look like they had implants or fillers. On top of the fact that you have lip filler

stfu coper you never did any bonesmash that’s clearly filler. U even have it in ur lips
jfl what's with the filler allegations are u retards just copying each other?

jfl what's with the filler allegations are u retards just copying each other?
Did not even read the other ones. Tell me.. did u bonesmash ur lips too?:lul:

You legit look like a male version of an ig thot. Your zygo areas look like they had implants or fillers. On top of the fact that you have lip filler
dont know what to tell u if u all just think i got filler cope

dont know what to tell u if u all just think i got filler cope
But you do have lip filler lmao. So why wouldn’t you get the other shit done too.

Did not even read the other ones. Tell me.. did u bonesmash ur lips too?:lul:
But you do have lip filler lmao. So why wouldn’t you get the other shit done too.
i didnt get fillers retards my lips are just slightly plumper first pic they werent even thin just angle of the pic and awkward looking open mouth posture

Enjoy migration and looking like an uncanny fuckdoll in a couple of years.
i'll make sure to send you a pic of me in a few years with no migration

@Magnum Opus he bone smashed his lips too

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i'll make sure to send you a pic of me in a few years with no migration

Dude's so fucking stupid he's literally admitting he got fillers :lul: You're like all the other low IQ apes who went for that shit, once they start they never stop.

DQFVUD7DKBHU5BYGSEORKRZ2MU
They're gonna come to collect, don't worry.

Dude's so fucking stupid he's literally admitting he got fillers :lul: You're like all the other low IQ apes who went for that shit, once they start they never stop.

View attachment 2911077 They're gonna come to collect, don't worry.
didnt admit to shit retard just told u i'll have no migration bc i have no fillers so stop reaching faggot

didnt admit to shit retard just told u i'll have no migration bc i have no fillers so stop reaching faggot
You really think you're fooling anyone? You're even dumber than i thought.

• JFL
Reactions: caiolindo
You really think you're fooling anyone? You're even dumber than i thought.
jfl you're actually retarded

my lips without smiling (lip level angle):
IMG 9921

my lips with smiling(upward angle from the pic):
IMG 9922

apward angle (not smiling):
IMG 9927

do these look like lip fillers to you?

Uncanny as fuck

• +1
D6310c92 abc9 43c7 8de0 cee3d143e5ee

also already posted this pic before i ascended in my first thread on here which u can clearly see i never had thin lips they just look like that in this pic of angle and mouth posture
IMG 3482

so spare me the cope faggot

jfl you're actually retarded

my lips without smiling (lip level angle):
View attachment 2911082
my lips with smiling(upward angle from the pic):
View attachment 2911085
apward angle (not smiling):
View attachment 2911102
do these look like lip fillers to you?

Motherfucker do you really think anyone's dumb enough to believe in your bonesmashing bullshit? Crazy how it's mid 2024, and there are still some dishonest fucks who're claiming bonesmahing/mewing when they really just hardmaxxed. Gtfo.

• JFL
Motherfucker do you really think anyone's dumb enough to believe in your bonesmashing bullshit? Crazy how it's mid 2024, and there are still some dishonest fucks who're claiming bonesmahing/mewing when they really just hardmaxxed. Gtfo.
jfl

So now you have gay, round and feminine, swollen cheekbones like your dad beat you and all you have to show for it is a frauded before and after with different lighting.

Congrats.

• JFL
So now you have gay, round and feminine, swollen cheekbones like your dad beat you and all you have to show for it is a frauded before and after with different lighting.

Congrats.
better than having no cheekbones at all faggot

• +1
we
i have to agree with @Clavicular on bonesmashing and that it gives results because i myself have results from bonesmashing in a year of consistent smashing, results on chin and zygos are incredible

pic from 23 of may 2023 (jfl at my subhuman face before getting more bone mass)

View attachment 2908730

pic i took yesterday (ignore the autistic smile)
View attachment 2908731

you can see a big difference in the zygos and chin

now this is another angle for my zygo before:
View attachment 2908746
same angle (took this pic as im making this thread):
View attachment 2908749

but its not about bonesmashing alone u need to have a stack of shit that helps bone growth
edit:
this is the great thread @Clavicular posted about smashing which inspired me to post my results with bonesmashing to prove his point as he also said in his youtube video that he got results from smashing

Thread 'My Current Bonesmashing Regime + Guide'
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-current-bonesmashing-regime-guide.1020091/
weight before and after?

we

weight before and after?
idk tbh now im sitting at 62 kg idk what my weight was in the before picture but u can clearly see my face was boneless ash while being moderately lean

• +1
thinking about fat grafting and pdo threads to fix uee i have medium hooding i dont have fully bulging eyes i just get more uee when i look down
View attachment 2908818
this pic of my eyes is kinda eye level seems a bit angled upward to be honest with u but u can see i still have a bit of uee even with a slight upward angle so yea i need to fix that currently trying softmaxxes for uee to see if they're cope if they dont work i'll just get something done
do you know how to improve uee bhai or are u squinting

do you know how to improve uee bhai or are u squinting
not squinting in any pics in this thread i had pretty much the same amount of uee and didnt change it but planning on doing so by hardmaxxing it it just looks like i have more uee in some pictures and in other pictures it looks like i have more hooding which is 100% dependent on the angle of the picture + the direction im tilting my head but at eye level i have medium hooding/ at a downward angle i have brutal uee which you can see in the after picture / upward angle fully hooded bc you'd have to look up at your phone so im not frauding my eyes here just depending purely on angle and head tilt

late puberty and weight loss and cheek biting slightly different angle, bonesmshing can work but only on the nasion/ infras the cheekbone is too big of a bone.

late puberty and weight loss and cheek biting slightly different angle, bonesmshing can work but only on the nasion/ infras the cheekbone is too big of a bone.
i already posted a video of me in motion and i still had the same bones same everything because i got accused of fillers and implants multiple times, also got accused of editing my pics and jutting, seems like this forum was made for people to try and ascend then someone ascends and no one believes them jfl, in the video and pics i posted theres clear asymmetry in my jaw and cheekbones which blow the filler and implant larp out of the water immediately because if i got surgery or some type of procedure done it wouldve been done as symmetricaly as possible i also i never saw any size increase in my zygos and chin before bonesmashing consistently, maybe late puberty had an influence in bone growth combined with the supps i was taking at the time.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss