16E8D4C1 EE3D 4F0C B759 BAEEA929307D

Frauding hard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and antony 726
Measure ur biacromial

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Need to see more pubes to analyse proprtions (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, gustn, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
no

• Love it
No looks good just needs more size and mass and youll be a wide frame mogger

• +1
No looks good just needs more size and mass and youll be a wide frame mogger
Thank u bro i agree I'm working on it i can't go past 160 lbs idk why maybe cuz of my age

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Ohhh im not in this pic was relax on my pfp i was pushing them
Then your frame just weirdly looks like that. Anyways I guess then you have somewhat above average clavicles.

• Love it
Thank u bro i agree I'm working on it i can't go past 160 lbs idk why maybe cuz of my age
Spam mac and cheese with shrimp in it. Best meal i ever had and is an OP source of bulking considering the protein from shrimp alone is high af

Spam mac and cheese with shrimp in it. Best meal i ever had and is an OP source of bulking considering the protein from shrimp alone is high af
Bro that really goo idea but did u gain fat to i don't gain fat at all lol and i don't want to

Bro that really goo idea but did u gain fat to i don't gain fat at all lol and i don't want to
I started skinny fat ngl. And i just look the same as of now bodyfat wise but with muscular definition everywhere except lower abs and hips. I didn’t want to cut because id get anorexic. But I basically been eating whatever i want and since then only put on like 1-2% bodyfat

• +1
I started skinny fat ngl. And i just look the same as of now bodyfat wise but with muscular definition everywhere except lower abs and hips. I didn’t want to cut because id get anorexic. But I basically been eating whatever i want and since then only put on like 1-2% bodyfat
So hopefully with enough size I’ll cut on a clen cycle to lose a shit ton of fat and hopefully wherever i am at lean ill lean bulk till then unless my metabolism has blessed me by that point and i can eat whatever I want while gaining muscle

• +1
So hopefully with enough size I’ll cut on a clen cycle to lose a shit ton of fat and hopefully wherever i am at lean ill lean bulk till then unless my metabolism has blessed me by that point and i can eat whatever I want while gaining muscle
I want to hop on but i can't cuz im 15 lol

You have good frame ignore the retards

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and antony 726
how is it 21-22 inch apart? measure again and properly and straight ruler. because u say each bone is like 7-8 inch, 2x is 14-16 inch total, idk how you got 21-22.
That I’m is back like form that should to the other shoulder that one is only clavicle bone

That I’m is back like form that should to the other shoulder that one is only clavicle bone
my clavicle bone is also around 7 inch each, but my shoulders are only 17-18 inch, maybe i need to train lol.

• +1
my clavicle bone is also around 7 inch each, but my shoulders are only 17-18 inch, maybe i need to train lol.
Hahah maybe I think it’s cuz the back to cuz it’s a bit to wide
Does your clav look wide ?

Seems average w a slightly above average scapula
haha u remind me of that day I pose with my friend my clavicle mog his . his really big buy his clavicle look weird some how
also tell me more about scapula ? I don't know much about it

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
haha u remind me of that day I pose with my friend my clavicle mog his . his really big buy his clavicle look weird some how
also tell me more about scapula ? I don't know much about it

• +1
holy shittttt i see why I look wide my clav is average but my scap is big
Kim freire
Anatomy 101
kinda simpler to this pic on the post

• Love it
Reactions: caiolindo