Do NOT follow the YouTube looks theory account Road to 1% for expertise. This guy is a fraud

I will donate 50 pounds to the first 3 users to tell me what is the most glaringly obvious to see thing that this moronic twat didn't mention.

his huge neck

Your confidence outweighs your IQ. Stop talking. Irl you'd get mocked and punched in the face.
Someone that can't smell his own farts, that sounds like you more. :lul:

Wait didn't you say that you won't respond to me anymore? What happened? :lul:

Very similar eye area
Over

Fuck back off to Reddit. You're a dumb coping cunt that's never entered a vagina in your lifetime.
Just because you spam “go back to reddit” it doesnt make you sound any less retarded btw

It's still worth mentioning his weaknesses.

Qoves Studio has a discord server and there are plenty of women in there analysing faces. More women than men infact and they all agree his eyes are wide IPD but he gets away with it due to hair-length and extremely good cranio facial development.

This is why he keeps his hair long:

The wide IPD stands out far more when it's short.

• +1
Reactions: micropp
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and moreroidsmoredates
You're a dumbass.

There are objectively ugly and objectively attractive people and then the people 4-6/10 are seen as either normal (Not ugly) or attractive based on subjection.

Anyway here's a clue for faggots like you that claim you are experts but aren't intuitively aware to the science:

View attachment 2897775

What do you notice fucktard?
Ears

i dont disagree there are "objectively ugly objectively attractive" people im saying if you have two attractive guys opinion about which one of them out of the two is more attractive really comes down to preference, same goes for ugly dudes in regards to who is the uglier one.
Pretty much. Thats why there is always fights in rating section because people dont agree with each others ratings.

Your eyes look similar to mine. We have a bit of the same coloring. What’s your ethnicity?

A little Pakistani but mostly Indian.

I'm getting the piss test done soon to find out the exact percentages.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I'm not watching or reading it so I'll guess it's sex appeal, scars or dimorphism.

A little Pakistani but mostly Indian.

I'm getting the piss test done soon to find out the exact percentages.
Id pay to see ur Dalit face when u see the results and they say u are pure and through full 100 percent Dalit
IMG 2699

Ipd

• +1
Normfag channel

• +1
a measurecel cant rate. what else is new

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Bro it's a youtube channel/tiktok account for dumb normies, what are you excepting? 💀

• +1
I will donate 50 pounds to the first 3 users to tell me what is the most glaringly obvious to see thing that this moronic twat didn't mention.
The distance between his two eye-pupils are too wide. That's why he has grown longer hair to off-set this with an optical illussion.

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Lucid
the level of autism in this forum.

• +1
I originally thought negative hooding but after knowing the answer it's so obvious. I guess I'm just not enough deep in this shit

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
It's still worth mentioning his weaknesses.

Qoves Studio has a discord server and there are plenty of women in there analysing faces. More women than men infact and they all agree his eyes are wide IPD but he gets away with it due to hair-length and extremely good cranio facial development.

This is why he keeps his hair long:

View attachment 2897810

The wide IPD stands out far more when it's short.
His eye spacing looks totally fine. MAybe NOT ideal but def does not give any failo vibes.

• +1
His eye spacing looks totally fine. MAybe NOT ideal but def does not give any failo vibes.

You are a total fuckwit. Whether it's a failo or not, it's still a weakness you stupid imbecile fuck. Fuck off. You're just riding along with Road to 1% because you haven't the balls to think for yourself.

the level of autism in this forum.

You are an imbecile. He analyses faces strengths and weaknesses, whether the individual is a Giga Chad or Stacey the analysis should be accurate. Regardless.

You are an imbecile. He analyses faces strengths and weaknesses, whether the individual is a Giga Chad or Stacey the analysis should be accurate. Regardless.
go outside still rotting here

Bro it's a youtube channel/tiktok account for dumb normies, what are you excepting? 💀

The new users on this forum are fucking moronic. This is just a bunch of morons that came from Reddit and TikTok and infiltrated the looksmaxxing community. It's subsequently been killed.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and LooksThinker
go outside still rotting here

You ugly fuck. Your face and IQ are inept. You are part of the population that makes me believe there is an aligned correlation with low looks and low IQ.

You literally responded to me within seconds while I was away from the forum and out with mates for hours. Lol, you are ridiculous.

Last edited:
You ugly fuck. Your face and IQ are inept. You are part of the population that makes me believe there is and aligned correlation with low looks and low IQ.

You literally responded to me within seconds while I was away from the forum and out with mates for hours. Lol, you are ridiculous.
"within seconds" I responded 4 minutes after you sent your message, low iq dumbass.

"within seconds" I responded 4 minutes after you sent your message, low iq dumbass.

You are an ugly, pale faced, bug eyed, freckle faced chav with no friends and no hope going forward in life.

You wanna come in my thread and try and talk shit to me? YOU actually wanna try and do that? YOU of all people? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Low IQ, low perception of social cues and ugly.

Just end it.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid
You are a total fuckwit. Whether it's a failo or not, it's still a weakness you stupid imbecile fuck. Fuck off. You're just riding along with Road to 1% because you haven't the balls to think for yourself.
Weakness that does not matter An jack shit.. i can fix his ipd and he would still look same. Ipd is failo only when it goes to extreme levels.

Candy is supposed to be 1% and he still dont even have ideal nose. If people look too perfect they will start look uncanny. Thats why imperfectness is part of the beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
You are an ugly, pale faced, bug eyed, freckle faced chav with no friends and no hope going forward in life.

You wanna come in my thread and try and talk shit to me? YOU actually wanna try and do that? YOU of all people? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Learn to write in full sentences, moron. I've sent you a picture of my eye area, where do you see freckles? You didn't send shit larper and I heightmog/dickmog your entire brown shit ethnic abused dog cel bloodline, did your dad use to slap you in the head for not praying to allah :lul:

2 things can be true at the same time

The type of attractive person that is most attractive to a woman is different from is this male attractive.

Weakness that does not matter An jack shit.. i can fix his ipd and he would still look same. Ipd is failo only when it goes to extreme levels.

Candy is supposed to be 1% and he still dont even have ideal nose. If people look too perfect they will start look uncanny. Thats why imperfectness is part of the beauty.

Stop talking about failos you autistic fuck.

A weakness is not a failo.

You are objectively unintelligent and the craziest thing is you don't even realise it.

'Imperfectness' lmao. It's called imperfection.

Nobody denied imperfection was part of beauty you moron, but when objectively analysing the scientific side of beauty it requires a universal standard metric.

Everybody knows he has a wide IPD. Not a single person in the Qoves discord channel was contesting this, but you retarded Gen Z teenage moron incels that have no clue what you are talking about, despite calling yourselves black pill, say he has no ipd issue

LOOL it's amazing to me that I have to dumb this down.

If his eyes were centred he would be even more attractive. That is a FACT.

Dont quote me again you are as thick as the pale faced, bug eyed, doomed for life incel I've been making a mockery of above.

Stop talking about failos you autistic fuck.

A weakness is not a failo.

You are objectively unintelligent and the craziest thing is you don't even realise it.

'Imperfectness' lmao. It's called imperfection.

Nobody denied imperfection was part of beauty you moron, but when objectively analysing the scientific side of beauty it requires a universal standard metric.

Everybody knows he has a wide IPD. Not a single person in the Qoves discord channel was contesting this, but you retarded Gen Z teenage moron incels that have no clue what you are talking about, despite calling yourselves black pill, say he has no ipd issue

LOOL it's amazing to me that I have to dumb this down.

If his eyes were centred he would be even more attractive. That is a FACT.

Dont quote me again you are as thick as the pale faced, bug eyed, doomed for life incel I've been making a mockery of above.
Do u talk like this irl with people??? U must be perma rotter.

Here how i destroy u cope.

I centered his ipd and guess what he still look same shit. This not even an weaknesss.

Attachments

• B6C619F9-B67E-4BC4-B4FA-EEFEFD3A5282.jpeg
    B6C619F9-B67E-4BC4-B4FA-EEFEFD3A5282.jpeg
    334.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DA0805EA-D135-429D-A66A-08DB4277C611.jpeg
    DA0805EA-D135-429D-A66A-08DB4277C611.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 0
@Allornothing the users here now a days are seriously fucking mentally challenged bro

I cannot fathom how stupidly fucking dumb they are

I am remarking on a mere weakness to an actor and they are talking all this 'incel lingo' with 'failos' and stuff.

You can't talk about a Giga Chad having a weakness lol apparently

Fucking gay lords. Gay for Gandy, Chico, Barrett, Caviil and Mamoa.

Do u talk like this irl with people??? U must be perma rotter.

Here how i destroy u cope.

I centered his ipd and guess what he still look same shit. This not even weaknesss.

Go and get some pussy for once in your life you Eastern European foreign ugly deformed skulled incel.

Fucking nerd. Low IQ and low looks are 100000% correlated.

Go and get some pussy for once in your life you Eastern European foreign ugly deformed skulled incel.

Fucking nerd. Low IQ and low looks are 100000% correlated.
@Allornothing the users here now a days are seriously fucking mentally challenged bro

I cannot fathom how stupidly fucking dumb they are

I am remarking on a mere weakness to an actor and they are talking all this 'incel lingo' with 'failos' and stuff.

You can't talk about a Giga Chad having a weakness lol apparently

Fucking gay lords. Gay for Gandy, Chico, Barrett, Caviil and Mamoa.
its barely weakness u dumbass. Zoomer are much more smarter than cranky old man like u who cannot even argue like normal human.

Last edited:
Reason majority did not say ipd is because they dont see any problem with it. Even if he had ideal ipd it would change his looks 0.1%.

• +1
its barely weakness u dumbass. Zoomer are much more smarter than cranky old man like u who cannot even argue like normal human.

Zoomers < Millennials

You are a fucking useless little fucking incel boy with reading comprehension skills incapable of distinguishing between a fucking weakness and a failo.

You should be punched in the face for being that stupid.

You project your interpretation of what I am saying onto me. Rather than listening to what I am saying in order to interpret. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB.

Reason majority did not say ipd is because they dont see any problem with it. Even if he had ideal ipd it would change his looks 0.1%.

No, dumb fuck. Because they do not know how to analyse a face properly. You are a fucking moronic idiot. Stop talking.