lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Equinox
Title

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Ryan
OIP

Stay away from Safi at all costs.
He is master manipulator who is amazing at gaining your trust during the consultation. He will make you feel relaxed as if your in good hands but will ruin you on the operating table. He will leave you with a poor aesthetic result and severe nerve damage. He messed up my friend badly. Safi also didn't want to release the surgical report or the post operative cbct scan. He was forced to do so after a lawyers intervention.

I suggest these surgeons:

For jaw surgery alone: Raffaini.
Raffaini is the #1 for jaw surgery in the world. He will analyse your case like no other surgeon and he has the skill to influence your soft tissue which will leave you with the best aesthetic result. Raffaini is #1 no doubt.

For jaw surgery and implants or implants alone: Pagnoni.

I suggest consulting with Raffaini. Pay the 500 euros for the consult. Get the plan with the movements from Raffaini then go to Pagnoni and request those movements if you want to combine the jaw surgery with implants.

Ramieri is a safe middle ground option.

Whatever you do, stay away from Ali Farid Safi. My friend now has a severe lisp and can't taste anymore. Safi drilled into his lingual nerves during the bimax. This has been proven with a 3 tesla MRI scan.
His little implant company FaceXImplants is a scam, it's his own company and he has his brother in law as a designer who has no experience. Dont be naive and get conned into having surgery with Safi. Beware.

You have Raffaini, Ramieri, Pagnoni.. look no further