does sugary/junk diet actually increase height?

U

user2648

Banned
seen it here a few times, but even from my school, i see what my tall friend eats who is 193 194cm and its sweets and packed lunch that looks like it’s for a 7 yearold

is it cope

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
seen it here a few times, but even from my school, i see what my tall friend eats who is 193 194cm and its sweets and packed lunch that looks like it’s for a 7 yearold
Your friend would be even taller with a good diet

• +1
Reactions: Eren and irkedphaggot
Your friend would be even taller with a good diet
Processed sugars leads to spike in insulin and thus stimulates the production of igf-1.

is it cope
nope, makes them fat ad short.

yes it does, the ideal diet for growth during puberty is: slight caloric surplus, high protein, high carb, good amount of sugar and saturated fats. just don;t give yourself diabetes lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vector, shieldzz, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
yes it does, the ideal diet for growth during puberty is: slight caloric surplus, high protein, high carb, good amount of sugar and saturated fats. just don;t give yourself diabetes lmao
at what age range does it typically apply to?

Processed sugars leads to spike in insulin and thus stimulates the production of igf-1.

Not reading that shit

• +1
Reactions: user2648

i eat like that at puberty and i finished up 5'9 bcuz my father is 5'7

is all GENETICS

HEIGHTMAXXING DOESNT EXIST

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

i eat like that at puberty and i finished up 5'9 bcuz my father is 5'7

is all GENETICS

HEIGHTMAXXING DOESNT EXIST
u could have also ended up 5’7 if u didnt.

u could have also ended up 5’7 if u didnt.
you will still not beat ur genetic potential as retards people still claim this in 2024 . retards.org

you will still not beat ur genetic potential as retards people still claim this in 2024 . retards.org
Quit gaslighting new members :lasereyes:

well how do i make sure i get to my genetic potential and dont fuck up my growth somehow

is it cope
genetics is everything bro, if your friend was vegan and then ate soy every day for every meal it would still be high

genetics is everything bro, if your friend was vegan and then ate soy every day for every meal it would still be high
yes but would he have reached potential. probably not. i understand it’s a question of genetics potential, but many probably don’t reach potential

• +1
Reactions: vinibr