GANDISM - How you all can truly enrich your lives through aesthetic theology.

aber

aber

Bronze
GANDISM

Full spiritual awakening through aesthetic theology

It’s no surprise that incels exist, and withstand the pressure of the worst depression that human beings can be subjected to suffer from. Though some incels have had revelations of Gandy’s heaven. A place so divine, so symmetric, so beautiful. That it begged further investigation. From this revelation arose the conviction that beauty was not merely superficial, but a sacred conduit to the divine. Thus, Gandism was born, grounded in the belief that the aesthetic perfection embodied by David Gandy was a glimpse into the very essence of his own heaven. Incels flock to this newfound faith, drawn by the promise of transcendence through the pursuit of physical beauty.

It comes as no surprise that religion has been prominent throughout humanity. Though they are far too ancient and prone to fabrication, nothing suggests that they’re real except for “muh oral tradition”. It doesn’t mean shit here. Though with this, we have proper documented evidence from likeminded incels with the best interests, who would otherwise be nihilistic and athiest. GANDISM aims to benefit and enrich lives through the mental well-being that comes with living a life of embracing symmetry, perfection, beauty. And all that is divine. Bringing followers to the highest form of mental fulfillment, as opposed to however their lives might’ve been before. Depressed and lonely. With suicidal thoughts.

Not long ago, as opposed to other religions, an anonymous incel from the depths of .IS ascended and surpassed that site, even this one, after a divine encounter with a deity of an angel from Gandys heaven. Lower In The hierarchy of beauty, but convincing enough to radicalize the anon. His experience gave him sufficient information and confidence to evangelize from his testimony, and it flourished. We still hear talk of “Gandys heaven”. And it’s truths.

(below) our deity, David Gandy pictured in his divine essence.
IMG 5104

Moving on…

Within GANDISM, we believe praying to David Gandy, peace be upon him is the key to worldly aesthetics to reach enlightenment, which will grant you eternal access to Gandys heaven after death. Remember that with yin, there is also Yang. While we have Gandys heaven, we also have discovered within the philosophy that BO2Cels hell exists. A place reserved for sub 7’s and truecels. Those who are not fit for Gandys heaven and would serve no purpose as they’re nowhere near aesthetically appealing. Remember that society flourishes when we have families that love eachother with love that stems from superficial aesthetics. Now you can get involved through prayer, youth group bonesmashing sessions, community service as recommended through divine revelation from O’Pry (peace be upon him) to Pneumo. This has a positive karma affect to your PSL. and pays off tenfold. You can also be baptized, now the oil that is used is nowhere near the useless water used for baptism like abrahamic religions. No. We use minoxidil over the head, and pray to Gandy during the process of the baptism. So get involved! We are currently building churches, with gymmaxxed workers working tirelessly to have places of worship for our almighty Lord.

Now how to pray to Gandy? (Credits to @Clavicular)
IMG 5106

IMG 5105

Now remember, this is not propaganda, but a revelation of the truths within this theology that i feel inclined to share. I have personally seen increases in my canthal tilt, and width to my jaw through a similar prayer routine as the one I have linked, mire Gandy for a little while, and see if you can find the truth, and the heaven that hides behind his eyes through his divinity.
IMG 5110

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, Pollorex, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
Bump, but also first properly formatted thread. Very proud of it.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Mogged by sean
705887062a5123beffd1a63ef20a236a

• Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz and i_love_roosters
GANDISM

Full spiritual awakening through aesthetic theology

It’s no surprise that incels exist, and withstand the pressure of the worst depression that human beings can be subjected to suffer from. Though some incels have had revelations of Gandy’s heaven. A place so divine, so symmetric, so beautiful. That it begged further investigation. From this revelation arose the conviction that beauty was not merely superficial, but a sacred conduit to the divine. Thus, Gandism was born, grounded in the belief that the aesthetic perfection embodied by David Gandy was a glimpse into the very essence of his own heaven. Incels flock to this newfound faith, drawn by the promise of transcendence through the pursuit of physical beauty.

It comes as no surprise that religion has been prominent throughout humanity. Though they are far too ancient and prone to fabrication, nothing suggests that they’re real except for “muh oral tradition”. It doesn’t mean shit here. Though with this, we have proper documented evidence from likeminded incels with the best interests, who would otherwise be nihilistic and athiest. GANDISM aims to benefit and enrich lives through the mental well-being that comes with living a life of embracing symmetry, perfection, beauty. And all that is divine. Bringing followers to the highest form of mental fulfillment, as opposed to however their lives might’ve been before. Depressed and lonely. With suicidal thoughts.

Not long ago, as opposed to other religions, an anonymous incel from the depths of .IS ascended and surpassed that site, even this one, after a divine encounter with a deity of an angel from Gandys heaven. Lower In The hierarchy of beauty, but convincing enough to radicalize the anon. His experience gave him sufficient information and confidence to evangelize from his testimony, and it flourished. We still hear talk of “Gandys heaven”. And it’s truths.

(below) our deity, David Gandy pictured in his divine essence.
View attachment 2912647
Moving on…

Within GANDISM, we believe praying to David Gandy, peace be upon him is the key to worldly aesthetics to reach enlightenment, which will grant you eternal access to Gandys heaven after death. Remember that with yin, there is also Yang. While we have Gandys heaven, we also have discovered within the philosophy that BO2Cels hell exists. A place reserved for sub 7’s and truecels. Those who are not fit for Gandys heaven and would serve no purpose as they’re nowhere near aesthetically appealing. Remember that society flourishes when we have families that love eachother with love that stems from superficial aesthetics. Now you can get involved through prayer, youth group bonesmashing sessions, community service as recommended through divine revelation from O’Pry (peace be upon him) to Pneumo. This has a positive karma affect to your PSL. and pays off tenfold. You can also be baptized, now the oil that is used is nowhere near the useless water used for baptism like abrahamic religions. No. We use minoxidil over the head, and pray to Gandy during the process of the baptism. So get involved! We are currently building churches, with gymmaxxed workers working tirelessly to have places of worship for our almighty Lord.

Now how to pray to Gandy? (Credits to @Clavicular)View attachment 2912654

View attachment 2912650

Now remember, this is not propaganda, but a revelation of the truths within this theology that i feel inclined to share. I have personally seen increases in my canthal tilt, and width to my jaw through a similar prayer routine as the one I have linked, mire Gandy for a little while, and see if you can find the truth, and the heaven that hides behind his eyes through his divinity.View attachment 2912657

Enough, cease now of this Blasphemous filth

Jesus Tried by Caiaphas, Peter Denies Knowing Christ on Make a GIF
Astaghfir'ul-Gandy!

Have ye no shame, no fear, of The Gandy Almight?

HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

INCELIA VICTORIA

1638240003425-png.1421987
1638250579564-png.1422073

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

1632017595294-png.1323446

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

The Blackpiller's Creed -

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of GANDY, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father GANDY;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
GANDY,
Who with the
GANDY Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
GANDY's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

1633440612177-png.1351808

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi [Lord] Elliot Rodger, Ibn [Son of] Al-Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

Tagging people who need Gandy:
[Insert @List Here]

OH GANDY MY LORD MY GANDY,
ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE BLACKPILL OFFERING I GIVE UNTO THEE
IN THY HOLY BLACKPILLED NAME.
INCELLAH AMEEN.​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and aber

Astaghfir'ul-Gandy!

HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

INCELIA VICTORIA

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

And in one Lord
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not

came down from heaven,

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the

And
And He shall
Whose

And I believe in the
GANDY,
Who with the
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

I look for the

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi [Lord] Elliot Rodger, Ibn [Son of] Al-Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

[Insert @List Here]

INCELLAH AMEEN.​

Beautiful, but where does Barrett stand in terms of rank?

• +1
Reactions: aber

Astaghfir'ul-Gandy!

INCELLAH!

INCELIA VICTORIA

Ameen!

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

And in one Lord
Hapa, not

came down from heaven,

And was
And on the

And
And He shall
Whose

And I believe in the
GANDY,
Who with the
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

I look for the

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

[Insert @List Here]

INCELLAH AMEEN.​

Mirin effort

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Beautiful, but where does Barrett stand in terms of rank?
Archangel

Holy blackpill slayer of liars [bluepills], deceivers [redpills], and used up roastie hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back