Geomaxxing to Japan

lost in japan

Muh "6-7/10"
Nigga he's barely human and we all know it
Not sure what he wants to go to Japan for, if he wants to perpetuate WMAF I will make sure he is burned alive on the stake
I don’t even want children, you moron. Stop assuming things. I am an antinatalist and I probably look better than you.

Subhuman trait

Frankfurt mental asylum has some weird critters this year
Wanting children is retarded and just egotistical. Unless you are rich or have model tier genetics.

Subhuman trait

Frankfurt mental asylum has some weird critters this year
Frankfurt is known as a dump. I would never set foot in that Ethnic infested shit hole.

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
I‘ll never work a job again if I can avoid it. It‘s psychological torture.

So my shortcoming is basically not being born into wealth? Wages suck and will continue to suck for a long time so I won’t even bother getting a job until that changes which it won’t for the foreseeable future.
This has to be a troll

Japan is extremely crowded with white tourists, it's not a halo anymore. Nearly every white guy I met was single. They went expecting to be swamped in pussy, but left without a single hand hold. Japanese people I talked to would complain about how many white people there were in Tokyo and Osaka. The absolute slayers I met were neurotypical and ran club game or were athletic and went to sports meetups.

OP, you're not unlucky.

You aren't going to make it in Japan or anywhere else unless you change your attitude. It's not bad luck that makes you a lazy, useless fuck. It's not that you were "born unwealthy." It's that you're a lazy manchild and, honestly, genetic refuse mentally.

You aren't attractive enough to get the easy life. You aren't determined enough to get the rich life.

You were born in a first world country with more opportunities than pretty much every human in history ever. And your excuse for not taking advantage of it is that you're addicted to video games and you don't want a job because it's slavery or some stupid shit.

Meanwhile, this thread is months old and you're no closer to going to Japan or doing anything than you were when it started.

This is all your fucking fault and you deserve to LDAR. Sort your shit out, stop making excuses. Or go back to .is with all the other rotters.

Fucking embarrassing.