I had limb lengthening AMA

Y

yallneedtogooutside

Iron
Went from 5’5 to 5’9. In my twenties. Won’t answer any personal questions. Made my money through entrepreneurship and crypto but won’t give out more than that. Had the surgery a year ago. Yes I know I am still short but tiny vs just short is a big difference. Don’t really know you guys’ lingo too well as I don’t hang here often so plain english would be appreciated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, BeanletMogger, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
Went from 5’5 to 5’9. In my twenties. Won’t answer any personal questions. Made my money through entrepreneurship and crypto but won’t give out more than that. Had the surgery a year ago. Yes I know I am still short but tiny vs just short is a big difference. Don’t really know you guys’ lingo too well as I don’t hang here often so plain english would be appreciated.
Any proof in picture/video format?
If you don't have any, this is meaningless anyway

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, deepfuckingvalue, nathan and 1 other person
How many money u spent what year did u do it how old are u rn how much money was it did it hurt

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
congrats, you are still a manlet !

jk, 5'5 and 5'9 are 2 different lives

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, traeyoung, deepfuckingvalue and 13 others
By which surgeon?

congrats, you are still a manlet !

jk, 5'5 and 5'9 are 2 different lives
as a 6'2nigga who was 5'9 for around a year it is a different life. gonna get LL and be a 6'6 gigamogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: traeyoung, deepfuckingvalue, Tallest person here and 1 other person
How long does full recovery take?

How long does full recovery take?
Depends what you mean by full recovery. After one year I can basically do everything but my speed and overall athleticism is noticeably worse than before

as a 6'2nigga who was 5'9 for around a year it is a different life. gonna get LL and be a 6'6 gigamogger
Would not recommend it, 6’2 is already amazing, not worth the pain and recovery

Depends what you mean by full recovery. After one year I can basically do everything but my speed and overall athleticism is noticeably worse than before
How long does it take to start walking properly

Any proof in picture/video format?
If you don't have any, this is meaningless anyway
Sorry, but to ensure my anonymity I won’t be sharing any videos or pictures. Your choice if you want to believe me or not

• +1
Reactions: yen, NoseProphecy and devonhendryx999
Was 4 inches the end goal? And do u think 5’3 to 5’7 would be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
If you're 5'3 femboymaxx already or go ER on your father (in gta 5)

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
Yes it was, 4 inches was also the maximum amount which was still considered somewhat safe. On the question if you should do it I would say it all depends on you and your mental state

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yes it was, 4 inches was also the maximum amount which was still considered somewhat safe. On the question if you should do it I would say it all depends on you and your mental state
Thanks

another one, did u looksmaxx in other ways prior to LL? And if not, what led u to prioritize ur height over, say ur facial aesthetics. Just asking cause I’m trying to make this decision for myself rn

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
What was the price of this

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
when rope

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Thanks

another one, did u looksmaxx in other ways prior to LL? And if not, what led u to prioritize ur height over, say ur facial aesthetics. Just asking cause I’m trying to make this decision for myself rn
Not really outside of working out. I have always been fine with the way I look facially and in my opinion looks don’t matter too much for men unless you are exceptionally ugly. The reason I prioritized height was mainly for career reasons. I felt as if my insecurity over my height stopped me from taking certain opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo and rand anon
How did you communicate with your friends/family your decision? Did anyone make fun of you?

How did you communicate with your friends/family your decision? Did anyone make fun of you?
I kinda just hid it. I don’t really have much direct contact with my parents and the friends I have met thus far after surgery seem to have not noticed anything, perhaps because I often wore lifts before the surgery.

how much did it cost and was the recovery painful?

How many inches for the tibia and femur ? 3 inch femur and 1 inch tibia i imagine ?

Nice major ascension 5 5 treatment to 5 9 treatment is a different world

Can you do any athletic things leg wise? Running, sprinting, jumping, hinging, squatting, lunging, thrusting?

How have the people you know reacted to this insane transformation?

Are you experiencing any negative side effects. How was recvoroinh
Surgery was complication free, recovering was pretty painful at times but painkillers usually did the job. Pretty boring overall as my days just consisted of working and physiotherapy

now you will have to make those 120k $ back to buy a lambo

also can u go the gym and do squats?

Why is it worse than before? Does it hurt when walking? Or does it feel weird? When are you supposed to be 100% healed? Is there any risk long term?

Why is it worse than before? Does it hurt when walking? Or does it feel weird? When are you supposed to be 100% healed? Is there any risk long term?
No pain, its just that i have not fully adapted to the longer legs so i am not able to use them as effectively as before. I guess you could say it feels a bit weird

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2
so theoretically one could go from 5'9" to 6'1"
would you recommended dr. Becker over Paley
also how long did it take to save up 120k brutal price

is 5 8 to 6 worth it?

so theoretically one could go from 5'9" to 6'1"
would you recommended dr. Becker over Paley
also how long did it take to save up 120k brutal price
I don’t think you can go wrong with either, Becker was just more convenient for me personally. I did not save up anything, I had the money before I even knew the surgery exsisted

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and tombradylover
Did it hurt?
You are on anesthesia during the surgery. For me it hurted occasionally at night during the lengthening process but never unbearably bad.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
are your other limbs proportionate

Before and after do you get treated better do you get more dates?