I had limb lengthening AMA

Before and after do you get treated better do you get more dates?
Definetly feel more respected when talking to people. As for dates I have not tried it yet, been to focused on working.

from manlet to manlet with health issues

from manlet to manlet with health issues
haha yeah i guess thats one way to look at it. No noticible health issues yet though

Went from 5’5 to 5’9. In my twenties. Won’t answer any personal questions. Made my money through entrepreneurship and crypto but won’t give out more than that. Had the surgery a year ago. Yes I know I am still short but tiny vs just short is a big difference. Don’t really know you guys’ lingo too well as I don’t hang here often so plain english would be appreciated
Over for you

how has it affected your mobility and athleticism? also what's your wingspan?

how has it affected your mobility and athleticism? also what's your wingspan?
Mobility the same if not better due to physiotherapy. Athleticism is worse. Agility, speed and vertical have all taken a hit since the surgery but I am working on getting them back to where they were.

Were you nervous beforehand? Like scared that maybe you'd end up crippled? I wanna get LL too to around maybe 5'8 since I'm 5'4 at 19 right now with a wingspan just under 5'7 and short legs.

Were you nervous beforehand? Like scared that maybe you'd end up crippled? I wanna get LL too to around maybe 5'8 since I'm 5'4 at 19 right now with a wingspan just under 5'7 and short legs.
If you go to a good surgeon (like dr Becker) the chances of major complications are very low. I would say i was actually more excited than nervous.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger