I have the worst diet on this site

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Due to my binge eating habits and slopmaxxed parents, I have the worst diet on this forum by far, so I thought I’d share what I’ve been eating recently

5/10: an entire box of chunky chips ahoy cookies, two packs of pop tarts, frozen chicken tenders, frozen fries, 5 kool aid jammers, 3 mini bags of ruffles, two hot dogs

5/11: an entire box of pop tart bites, 3 mini bags of lays potato chips, two eggo waffles, two toaster strudels, two family size bags of chocolate covered pretzels, two frozen cheeseburgers, two muscle milk protein shakes, large fry, double cheeseburger, chocolate shake from McDonald’s

5/12: 15 frozen chicken nuggets, 2 mini bags of Doritos, countless kool aid jammers, two toaster strudels, 2 packs of pop tarts, spaghetti and meatballs, two eggo waffles

5/13: entire box of chips ahoy chewy cookies, 2 muscle milk protein shakes, two packs of pop tarts, frozen chicken tenders on a sandwich with frozen fries, chicken cutlets and pasta, 4 kool aid jammers, entire can of pringles

5/14: sweet and sour chicken and rice from Chinese restaurant, two toaster strudels, muscle milk protein shake, 5 kool aid jammers, rice and steak, frozen chicken tenders, bacon egg and cheese on a roll with a glass of chocolate milk

5/15: 4 eggo waffles, chocolate shake, double cheeseburger, large fries from Burger King, pack of pop tarts, two toaster strudels, 3 kool aid jammers, ham and cheese sandwich with mini bag of ruffles, two c4 energy drinks

5/16: two big ass NYC slices of pizza, 10 chewy chips ahoy cookies, mini bag of Doritos, two eggo waffles, muscle milk protein shake, pack of pop tarts, 4 kool aid jammers

We shall see what today has in store

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deprived, normie_joe and 5 others
Also keep in mind throughout this time period I only drank 3 bottles of water, I haven’t gotten that many pimples from this and I’m not too bloated, however I’m gaining weight rapidly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
why do you keep eating like this you muppet

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
i fuck with shawty cuz she a vibe

take a shot everyday we gone get high everyday

• Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
then stop eating that shit i cut goyslop from my diet last week and already lost 3 kgs

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
150g protein, 80g carbs and 80g fat start this diet for summer

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and reek
then stop eating that shit i cut goyslop from my diet last week and already lost 3 kgs
OH JUST STOP BINGE EATING BRO

Damn how haven’t I thought about that one, I fucking hate eating like this, I’m mentally ill, my body is in constant pain and my heart is constantly pounding, pray for me please, I cannot stop

• So Sad
Reactions: reek
OH JUST STOP BINGE EATING BRO

Damn how haven’t I thought about that one, I fucking hate eating like this, I’m mentally ill, my body is in constant pain and my heart is constantly pounding, pray for me please, I cannot stop
hope u get better

• +1
“Not that many” is so subjective when my friend says he has not much acne by my standards it woild feel acne ridden on my face

I really want to see your body and your skin if u dont mind

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, reek and Deleted member 52452
I’m aware, it’s just a cope, I basically black out when I eat like this I cannot control it
you muppet start eating like an extra carrot a day and work it from there

“Not that many” is so subjective when my friend says he has not much acne by my standards it woild feel acne ridden on my face

I really want to see your body and your skin if u dont mind
I can PM face, as for body, just imagine your typical skinny fat physique, my ribs are showing however I have man boobs and gut, my arms are very skinny and I have wide hips

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I can PM face, as for body, just imagine your typical skinny fat physique, my ribs are showing however I have man boobs and gut, my arms are very skinny and I have wide hips
Message inkwell

I dont even know how you eat this shit. I would develop bulimia

• So Sad
I’m too high inhib to make myself throw up JFL
Drink a solution of baking soda and water beforehand, neutralizes the stomach acid. I used to talk to a girl who made herself vomit all the time, she was crazy and cute. She just jammed her fucking fingers down there. It’s easy dude

• +1
I can't eat today due to stomach issues

@mayo mogger jfl at this nigga, all i eat is 200 gm milk and maida pav jfl

No wonder you r manlet

• +1
Reactions: lestoa