if you are a curry and take r/southasianmasculinity seriously, you are not blackpilled about looks AT ALL.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I mean really tbh, what is there left to say lol. Any looks improvement group for curries that does not encourage bleaching, jaw surgery, and rhinoplasty as its 3 main things to do to improve your facial looks, is a scam. By all means, workout and get in shape, women do love muscular bodies that look like this:

1 7Z6fHmUAN4y7RFPYnhBpyQ

But if you are literally some brown or dark brown curry with curry facial features and then on top of that is like 5'8 (average curry height), just fucking lol if you think foids are going to get wet seeing your dark manlet body, no matter how many abs you have :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Im not going to preach to anyone to get LL, simply because LL is still its beginner development stages and is not the safest surgery to get. But if your like 5'8 and a curry, youre going to have to compensate by being a good looking lightskin chadpreet that is also in shape. Thats it lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nigkook, boss8055, Swarthy Knight and 8 others
AVERAGE curry is 5"5

Also why does a race need a MaSCulINitY subreditt

you can't see black people doing this shit ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi, nigkook, boss8055 and 3 others
put ur head on my shouldderrrrrrrrrrs

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Do curries even have gymcel genes to get physiquesblike that?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi and northern mogger
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, Chadeep and HTN_Mentalcel
I mean really tbh, what is there left to say lol. Any looks improvement group for curries that does not encourage bleaching, jaw surgery, and rhinoplasty as its 3 main things to do to improve your facial looks, is a scam. By all means, workout and get in shape, women do love muscular bodies that look like this:

View attachment 2899676

But if you are literally some brown or dark brown curry with curry facial features and then on top of that is like 5'8 (average curry height), just fucking lol if you think foids are going to get wet seeing your dark manlet body, no matter how many abs you have :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Im not going to preach to anyone to get LL, simply because LL is still its beginner development stages and is not the safest surgery to get. But if your like 5'8 and a curry, youre going to have to compensate by being a good looking lightskin chadpreet that is also in shape. Thats it lol.

Nigga you seem to be convinced that because you are a subhuman that happens to be curry, every other curry suffers the same fate.

You remind me of my mother that wants me to wear a jacket because she's cold :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 62796, northern mogger and 2 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and northern mogger
LL is safe with the right doctors idiot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nigkook, boss8055, butterworld and 2 others
Average curry drinks feces infected water, there's no redemption for them.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, murdah, boss8055 and 1 other person
Nigga you seem to be convinced that because you are a subhuman that happens to be curry, every other curry suffers the same fate.

You remind me of my mother that wants me to wear a jacket because she's cold :feelskek:
lmao what do you think is the percentage of curries that are 6ft+, lightskin, good looking nose, chad jawline, and in shape?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, murdah and 3 others
AVERAGE curry is 5"5

Also why does a race need a MaSCulINitY subreditt

you can't see black people doing this shit ngl
Its based off r/asianmasculinity and is nowhere near as big as the chinks sub

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bajio, M-1014 and northern mogger
Bimax/ genio is the last thing we need tbh we have good lower thirds usually (unless ur boneless bug eyed North Indian). Bleaching is kinda ideal, but it looks uncanny sometimes. Gym and lifts are prob the best ROI tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Nvm u said rhino not genio I need that shit tbh

• WTF
  • +1
lmao what do you think is the percentage of curries that are 6ft+, lightskin, good looking nose, chad jawline, and in shape?

What percentage are whites and other races that meet those stats? :feelskek:

I guess "muh lightskin" is a freebie for whites, but what about the other ones?

Inb4 a statistic showing lanklets in Netherlands with an average height of 180cm in netherlands, that doesn't include their down grown horsefaces and receding hairlines.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Lynxress

Why don’t u show us ur face then slaya

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, northern mogger and normie_joe

I guess "muh lightskin" is a freebie for whites, but what about the other ones?

Inb4 a statistic showing lanklets in Netherlands with an average height of 180cm in netherlands, that doesn't include their down grown horsefaces and receding hairlines.
Average height in europe is 5'11, which means that more often then not, (atleast in comparison to curries lmao) white people OFTEN reach 6ft and beyond lol:

Screenshot 12

but what about the other ones?
Narrow straight protruded noses are literally one of the most normal noses amongst white people. The other is upturned noses, or hook/beak noses.

With jawlines, fine lmao you got me. Good jawlines can be found in any race.

So lets see. White people have height, white people have skin color, and white people have good noses.

HMMM in comparison to indians who on average, dont have the height, dont have the skin color, and dont have the good noses.

so whites are 3/4 compared to indians who are 0/4

lmao happy now?? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, murdah and 1 other person
Why don’t u show us ur face then slaya

Picsart 23 11 08 19 25 58 024

I'm in braces for bsso and genio, cause I'm sagitally recessed.

But that is NOT a curry exclusive flaw. There as many whites, Asians, blacks with recessed lower thirds.

I'm also dark skinned, 5 ft 9 and I have a somewhat big nose, but those never impeded my life at all unlike what the poster here claims.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, dna_cel, rand anon and 3 others
View attachment 2899797

I'm in braces for bsso and genio, cause I'm sagitally recessed.

But that is NOT a curry exclusive flaw. There as many whites, Asians, blacks with recessed lower thirds.

I'm also dark skinned, 5 ft 9 and I have a somewhat big nose, but those never impeded my life at all unlike what the poster here claims.
You look good Bhai 😸

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and normie_joe
Average height in europe is 5'11, which means that more often then not, (atleast in comparison to curries lmao) white people OFTEN reach 6ft and beyond lol:

View attachment 2899787

Western born curries are often tall or more on less on par with whites. I'm a true 5 ft 9 living in the west, and most of the white peepo have been my height or at best slightly taller on average.

Narrow straight protruded noses are literally one of the most normal noses amongst white people. The other is upturned noses, or hook/beak noses.

Noses are irrelevant for men; big hook noses are still a masc leaning trait. If one of the highest paid models has this nose

images

He would've gotten a rhino the first day he started working cause this man's entire career revolves around his looks.

With jawlines, fine lmao you got me. Good jawlines can be found in any race.

So lets see. White people have height,

Slightly taller.

white people have skin color,

This isn't ideal.

images

Some can't even tan without burning themselves.

This is ideal, and he's a mutt

images

Reminder dark skin is a masc leaning trait.

so whites are 3/4 compared to indians who are 0/4

lmao happy now?? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

So not sure about the 3/4 part. Unless you are refering to gook/SEAonkeys? Cause they breathe anything white; it's in their DNA.

Oh and whites are more prone to receding hairlines as well.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Western born curries are often tall or more on less on par with whites. I'm a true 5 ft 9 living in the west, and most of the white peepo have been my height or at best slightly taller on average.

Noses are irrelevant for men; big hook noses are still a masc leaning trait. If one of the highest paid models has this nose

images

He would've gotten a rhino the first day he started working cause this man's entire career revolves around his looks.

Slightly taller.

This isn't ideal.

images

Some can't even tan without burning themselves.

This is ideal, and he's a mutt

images

Reminder dark skin is a masc leaning trait.

So not sure about the 3/4 part. Unless you are refering to gook/SEAonkeys? Cause they breathe anything white; it's in their DNA.

Oh and whites are more prone to receding hairlines as well.
No other race defends themselves like indians, asians need to learn a thing or 2.

No other race defends themselves like indians, asians need to learn a thing or 2.

I'm happy Somalians like you notice that.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I'm happy Somalians like you notice that.
i didnt say its a bad thing, asians tend to be reserved and never defend themselves against slander. At least indians will argue against it

i didnt say its a bad thing, asians tend to be reserved and never defend themselves against slander. At least indians will argue against it
defence without logic makes no sense lol. What are curries defending themselves against exactly? The truth?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and murdah

I know what you meant.

I'm saying it's good that a Somali like you noticed.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Screenshot 2024 05 05 at 10051 PM

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and CFW432

images
just look like a god theory
Image 19

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and normie_joe
same as the percentage of blacks, whites, asians with good features LMAO.

stop being a self hating curry.

What will do more for curry smv is that curry stop being googly smiley pushover

same as the percentage of blacks, whites, asians with good features LMAO.

stop being a self hating curry.
He is dalit they were trained to self hate by Brahmins like @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, CFW432 and IblsTarkan
He is dalit they were trained to self hate by Brahmins like @BrahminBoss
Literally half kamma half rajput from my dad's side. What's your caste? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Kayastha but my grandma was brahmin
Caste comes from dad's side. I guess I would be considered kamma genetically, even though my paternal grandmother was punjabi rajput. Lol. Muh self hate. Unless you're a lightskin chadpreet, you're coping if your an average looking brown curry :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Caste comes from dad's side. I guess I would be considered kamma genetically, even though my paternal grandmother was punjabi rajput. Lol. Muh self hate. Unless you're a lightskin chadpreet, you're coping if your an average looking brown curry :forcedsmile:
Im lightskin but not chadpreet :feelswah: