Reactions: nope, Xangsane, BrahminBoss and 11 others
Fuark he has an ideal body type. I will never be able to achieve it now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, wollet2, murdah and 1 other person
Mirin his eye color

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@murdah @liberiangrimreaper @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @smallman @Blackgymmax @Sprinkles

High sex appeal and facially aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, RAMU KAKA, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Doubt those are his natural eyes though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, RecessedChinCel, try2beme and 2 others
Mirin his eye color
I think they might be contacts. They look unnatural. Too bright and the same hue all around the Iris which doesn't happen with natural blue yes

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
High sex appeal and facially aesthetic
I think he might be more interested in fucking Tyrones than girls. He seems fruity from his posts

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

absolute freak; he's gay for sure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, Xangsane, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
@Jason Voorhees Do you think mulattos r on par with whites?

• +1
Nice he is chad

• +1
Jesus. Good thing those are probably contacts and he's gay. Should shave that hair on his chin though it looks a little off. He looks like he has a good enough chin to not need facial hair that much anyway.

• +1
Some of them are, but majority imo look worse than whites on average. Example being Brazil.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Jason Voorhees and murdah
If we just compare absolute peaks no but exotic mulattos like the one in OP come close to whites in western appeal.

• +1
If we just compare absolute peaks no but exotic mulattos like the one in OP come close to whites in western appeal.
Yeah I agree. Chads like Tom Cruise or Leonardo are unmoggable by ethnics and are peak appeal and loox. I think Chadrones are on par with Chadlites though

• +1
gorgeous bbc

• +1
Some of them are, but majority imo look worse than whites on average. Example being Brazil.
I wouldn’t consider brazil mutts as mulattos, they’re triracial with indigenous blood and portugeuse blood. Mulattos are 50/50 with european and african roots. IMG 8379

• +1
As a mulatto, if I lost 30 lbs could I be at least half of where this guy is?

• +1
Yeah I agree. Chads like Tom Cruise or Leonardo are unmoggable by ethnics and are peak appeal and loox. I think Chadrones are on par with Chadlites though
Is the lighskins and mulattos being faggots meme true btw?

• JFL
Is the lighskins and mulattos being faggots meme true btw?
Not at all, they just get feminized for being very glamorous with their looks. Unless you’re @AlexBrown84 its just a meme.

• +1
Don't think he's mulatto
Not every light skin is mulatto lol
He's wearing contacts too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yliaster and murdah
And did he get surgery done? I don't remember his jaw being that defined a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
I wouldn’t consider brazil mutts as mulattos, they’re triracial with indigenous blood and portugeuse blood. Mulattos are 50/50 with european and african roots. View attachment 2924709
Nvm you are right, however you do have to remember that there's around approximately 100 million mutts in Brazil alone. About a good chunk of them may have limited Amerindian admixture which is below 10%. That is a perfectly reasonable assumption(trust me bhai). Some people in the US have this level of admixture and it isn't enough to disqualify them from the mulatto category.

Also to consider that there are plenty of malformed mutant mulattos in the USA that are ugly/average looking causing people to assume that they are black instead of mutt. Like this kid for example.

Main qimg bfce534e4fae0d8e2918bbce1c54b2d4 lq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, RAMU KAKA and murdah
Dominicans are a better example. They look more mullato and are moggers

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Sny and murdah
These IG preettyboys with huge followings and Stacies in their comments always gatekeeping their looksmaxxing routine or what they did. Fucking Fags 🤬

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
In reality
his only good pic is the first one Moonblunt clears
These IG preettyboys with huge followings and Stacies in their comments always gatekeeping their looksmaxxing routine or what they did. Fucking Fags 🤬
no "looksmaxxing routines" just genetics my dear

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, iMogEveryone and murdah
  • +1
Dominicans are a better example. They look more mullato and are moggers
Ngl alot of them are more black than a true 50/50. You will find legit fitpatrickz 6 skin tone pre looksmaxxed Lord Blackgymmax clones saying "Im imposible no soy negra". However, plenty of them look good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and murdah
Nah that guy had surgery done for something . He even frauding eye colour with contacts. He know the game
and why would he disclose that?

• +1
Ngl alot of them are more black than a true 50/50. You will find legit fitpatrickz 6 skin tone pre looksmaxxed Lord Blackgymmax clones saying "Im imposible no soy negra". However, plenty of them look good.
They only say that since they despise Haitians and african americans, but they literally have 5C hair and fitz 6 skin tone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Sny
Two types of Dominicans

IMG 7232
IMG 7233

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing, IRL_Reject, Xangsane and 3 others
Does he mog Broderick?

• +1
Cheat mode smv

hahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back