What’s the point of life, everything is so fucking boring now

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Silver
I never signed up to be born and now I have to slave away 40+ hours a week at jobs I hate just to make money to survive. By the time I pay rent and all my bills I have almost no money left to save, so I'm only treading water. I'll never elevate myself economically and am one accident away from financial destitution at all times.

The planet will keep burning until the coasts are flooded, we'll only work harder for less money and rising costs of everything, American democracy will crumble until we fight a civil war, far-right extremism and mass shootings will only increase.

Nobody has any concept of truth anymore, anything they read on the internet anywhere is true, and there's intentional misinformation anywhere. At this point you could say Joe Biden actually never existed and is a hologram and probly 200,000 people would believe

All of life is terrible, just designed to make you work and spend and that's it. But you're not allowed to leave either because then the system loses a worker bee. I never signed up for this and can't opt out either but it'll never be ok. I'm misanthropic, permanently poor, and just want the fuck out

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko, JohnDoe and Esteban1997
Not everything in life is boring imo… watching SpongeBob or South Park while eating ice cream can be hella fun tho

• +1
Reactions: FortniteGod
that's the dilemma everyone faces, most people choose the conventional path. if you're brave enough, high sentience, and smart enough, you could take the path less traveled. it's just a lot harder and will feel less rewarding, because normies will not be congratulating you on all the scam and fake accomplishments you will have with a "normal" life, you will need to achieve 500x what a normie does to get any kind of recognition, so realistically, both paths lead to a wasted life, but you would at least live a life on your own terms with the latter option

only pratical in irl life advice i can give is bet on bitcoin, bet against the dollar. as you have noticed, sudden calamitous death events may be occurring very soon due to terminal degeneracy, you should prepare for that eventuality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I've been saying this for months now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back