Kalergi Creatures Megathread

Only if they are brown or black @russiancelreturns
cuz its all about masculine looks and behavior. PSL and muh gayesthetics is a brutal cope. As soon as you stop believing this retarded shit its better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and Zelenskyiv
Jew propaganda will make them want to fuck blacks more though
They fuck white subhumans too lol, I legit can recall like 2 instances of hypergamy I saw in real life. On autism forums it’s muh chad but irl I see foids literally simping for LTNs, the real blackpill is you need to be beyond subhuman to be incel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
cuz its all about masculine looks and behavior. PSL and muh gayesthetics is a brutal cope. As soon as you stop believing this retarded shit its better
Once u guys come to the west, youll see how easy u whites have it jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Is this common in slavlands? How often do you see interracial relationships and of what type?

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
Is this common in slavlands? How often do you see interracial relationships and of what type?
They’re trolling bro. Slavics literally hate shitskins and are loyal to their men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, NoReedemingFeature and Zelenskyiv
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, murdah, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Slavics literally hate shitskins
Slavlands are filled with browns, it's very ethnically diverse.

Chechnya

and are loyal to their men
No such thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and russiancelreturns
What looks-level toilets?
i dont see any htbs on a daily basis, basically no 1cm ovERbite and only slightly overweight toilet is MTB here so mostly mtbs and ltbs

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, murdah and St.TikTokcel
Why is this? They naturally like ethnics?
slavcels are giga cucked and entire culture is cucked and based around foids so prob racepill plays the role

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, murdah and St.TikTokcel
yeah this is why we russians need to ally with africa and destroy racist ukronazis lol, once we become a mulatto empire its over for the west and nato 🇷🇺 ♠️ 💪🏿:fire:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, murdah, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
yeah this is why we russians need to ally with africa and destroy racist ukronazis lol, once we become a mulatto empire its over for the west and nato 🇷🇺 ♠️ 💪🏿:fire:
From Israel

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code
i dont see any htbs on a daily basis, basically no 1cm ovERbite and only slightly overweight toilet is MTB here so mostly mtbs and ltbs
Do slavogres not beat up the race traitor whores? Why are they in Polska and not in a jungle in Africa with their bfs?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, murdah and St.TikTokcel
Do slavogres not beat up the race traitor whores? Why are they in Polska and not in a jungle in Africa with their bfs?
Idk from there this meme comes up. Nobody cares. Rosija is 30% muslim anyway.

• Woah
Facts. poland for polish only. TND.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
You are the one who is coping

Also Jesus Christ was white
Jesus was semetic and if he wasn’t arab pheno he would had been bbc in Pheno. Even Jews agree with me on this FACT.

I’m not coping, you pinkoids are the ones making threads mocking mullatos because they are the spawn of your hoes getting slayed hybbbc

Golum lookin ass creatures

Most slavs aren't even ogres, that's just a meme. Most are gracile with short faces, low bone mass, not really having striking features and bloated. Slavs commonly have bulbous noses and bad looking eye areas (either uee, surrounded with red pigmentation, eye bags and nct).
The only slavs commonly of good stock are the ones who retain their old Corded phenotypes, Norids and north pontids.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Most slavs aren't even ogres, that's just a meme. Most are gracile with short faces, low bone mass, not really having striking features and bloated. Slavs commonly have bulbous noses and bad looking eye areas (either uee, surrounded with red pigmentation, eye bags and nct).
The only slavs commonly of good stock are the ones who retain their old Corded phenotypes, Norids and north pontids.
@St.TikTokcel am I wrong or what?

niggerlover basically @murdah

• JFL
I see many robust guys in slavlands tbh

• +1
I've never seen slavcel with NCT. Extremely rare sight. If anything slavcels are carried by their eye area @russiancelreturns
Nct is rare overall but back in my school there were people with ntc and negative hooding that stood out to me, maybe it was just saturated with subhumans but it is a trait I began associating with slavceldom. Neither of the eye traits I mentioner are particularly common except UEE and eye bags but to me it seems more common than with other ethnicities.

• JFL
Nct is rare overall but back in my school there were people with ntc and negative hooding that stood out to me, maybe it was just saturated with subhumans but it is a trait I began associating with slavceldom. Neither of the eye traits I mentioner are particularly common except UEE and eye bags but to me it seems more common than with other ethnicities.
If anything it's strong PCT that's common. Even for subhumans but then again rosija isn't really slavic.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
@URL code is either a traitor or a double digit slutty foid
dude we russians love africans, im not a traitor at all - quite the opposite
Слава России! Слава Большому Черному Члену! Денацификация идет полным ходом! Работайте братья!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and RaidenJTR
@BrendioEEE gtfih

@BrendioEEE gtfih
Most of these niggerbabies are aryan by anglo standards btw, because only High IQ whites care about genetics, but low IQ anglo nigger subhumans ooga booga at colors instead of genetic stock and will say the a10 eyes and blonde hair is what matters, not the 100% Genetic Purity.

This is how you know these subhumans deserve death and don't care about the white race.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and murdah
Most of these niggerbabies are aryan by anglo standards btw, because only High IQ whites care about genetics, but low IQ anglo nigger subhumans ooga booga at colors instead of genetic stock and will say the a10 eyes and blonde hair is what matters, not the 100% Genetic Purity.

This is how you know these subhumans deserve death and don't care about the white race.
tbh its probably anglo trolls, anglo fools, anglo enemies, kikes and curries that say all that.

probably shouldn't base your idea of anglos based on the experiences you had on messy psychological warfare war zones that is internet forums.

tbh even irl is a messy psychological warfare warzone

such is clown world

anyway i tagged you so you could drop pictures of mutt abominations

They’re trolling bro. Slavics literally hate shitskins and are loyal to their men
>he still thinks women have permanent unconditional loyalty to stock similar to their own blood and flesh

NGMI !

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and murdah