Kalergi Creatures Megathread

>he still thinks women have permanent unconditional loyalty to stock similar to their own blood and flesh

NGMI !
slavic women yes.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Zelenskyiv
>t. not black pilled yet
slavic women yes.
In the UK, Slavic women and Niggers/Curries is the most likely form of BMWF mutts

>typical slavic response that its just the ones that left the country

lol no, once there are a different race of low inhib men everywhere in your towns/cities the backstabbing cucking begins

the great muttification and cuckening is already coming to the slavs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and Zelenskyiv
>t. not black pilled yet

In the UK, Slavic women and Niggers/Curries is the most likely form of BMWF mutts

>typical slavic response that its just the ones that left the country

lol no, once there are a different race of low inhib men everywhere in your towns/cities the backstabbing cucking begins

the great muttification and cuckening is already coming to the slavs
is it due to racemixing propaganda or do they date out due to $?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
is it due to racemixing propaganda or do they date out due to $?
$ is not a factor.
only time it is a major frequent factor is during international sex tourism, e.g. passport bros in thailand... or right after soviet union collapsed into total bankruptcy etc.

The racemixing propaganda is simply just telling women that is socially acceptable and cool to race mix. basically SAFE

In primal terms: the men of your tribe are defeated, time to submit.

Women are naturally sinister and tend to spread their legs for low inhib men from a different race once it is deemed SAFE

Low inhib horny Men just go for women that they perceive have least amount of resistance

Its Tribal animal thingies

Always remember: First Bible lesson is Eve betrays Adam for Evil Snake(Satan), and ruins the utopia

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Zelenskyiv
$ is not a factor.
only time it is a major frequent factor is during international sex tourism, e.g. passport bros in thailand... or right after soviet union collapsed into total bankruptcy etc.

The racemixing propaganda is simply just telling women that is socially acceptable and cool to race mix. basically SAFE

In primal terms: the men of your tribe are defeated, time to submit.

Women are naturally sinister and tend to spread their legs for low inhib men from a different race once it is deemed SAFE

Low inhib horny Men just go for women that they perceive have least amount of resistance

Its Tribal animal thingies

Always remember: First Bible lesson is Eve betrays Adam for Evil Snake(Satan), and ruins the utopia
do ethnics do good in russia or is interracial only a thing once they migrate to western countries?

do ethnics do good in russia or is interracial only a thing once they migrate to western countries?
Interacial frequency is correlated with how SAFE it is deemed by society and how many invasive males there are.

Russia does not yet have massive amounts of invasive nigger males... those are the easiest interracial to notice when you are traveling around public.

Russia is more complicated it is a massive country with various ethnic people.

But yes once the mass male migration happens it assumed to be SAFE (unless there is a caste system enforced with violence) the result is always the same.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Interacial frequency is correlated with how SAFE it is deemed by society and how many invasive males there are.

Russia does not yet have massive amounts of invasive nigger males... those are the easiest interracial to notice when you are traveling around public.

Russia is more complicated it is a massive country with various ethnic people.

But yes once the mass male migration happens it assumed to be SAFE (unless there is a caste system enforced with violence) the result is always the same.
I hope russia submits to the goyim regime soon, I need to spread my ethnic seed into slavic punani :feelshah:.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I hope russia submits to the goyim regime soon, I need to spread my ethnic seed into slavic punani :feelshah:.
many such cases

• +1
Reactions: murdah
IMG 1921

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, spark, M-1014 and 2 others
absolutely dysgenic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and murdah