Bronze

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frankiks2, CarrotMaxxer, RecessedChinCel and 16 others
brootal

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and northern mogger
never get a woman's name tattooed on you. never.
and tbh it was over for him already, even his gf heightmogged him

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer, horizontallytall and 7 others

Why would you get a Miami whore’s name tatted on you? Anyway I wonder how tall he is and damn, that’s a helluva BBC in the back.

Why was she treating him like she was his mother? The audacity of that bitch, I would’ve slapped her on the spot tbh. Brutal times for turbo manlets

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, horizontallytall, WeiWei and 1 other person

The most brutal moment ever
Mogged in everything
Blackpilled in everything

"Muh just be yourself"
There's no hope for him, no amount of money would make a woman respect you. That's what happens when you date up, over for this manlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, aber, NumbThePain and 3 others
Of course it s a BBC 🤣🤣🤣💀

Holy fuck he destroyed that white girls kitty and then walking around in a towel in the hallway to rub it in. Bruuutallll. And he can’t fight him since he’s a manlet and he ll get destroyed. Rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, CarrotMaxxer, horizontallytall and 7 others
the manlet rage is insane bro :forcedsmile: , nigga grunted at one point jfl

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Poor guy. His fault for being sub5 and getting a womans name tattooed on him.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and northern mogger

Holy fuck he destroyed that white girls kitty and then walking around in a towel in the hallway to rub it in. Bruuutallll. And he can’t fight him since he’s a manlet and he ll get destroyed. Rope
fuck the Nets

The most brutal moment ever
Mogged in everything
Blackpilled in everything

"Muh just be yourself"
There's no hope for him, no amount of money would make a woman respect you. That's what happens when you date up, over for this manlet.
Even the whore says it's your fault for getting my name tattooed on you. Now you look stupid. zero remorse or empathy.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, NoReedemingFeature and iMogEveryone
Even the whore says it's your fault for getting my name tattooed on you. Now you look stupid. zero remorse or empathy.
At this point getting a foid's name tattooed on you it's the most beta cuck thing ever, no foid name deserves to be on your body except your mother.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, aber, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Bluepilled retard manlet deserves this humiliation.

His tattoo:
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and vermillioncorefan
if he was a man he’d unload a mag

• +1
Reactions: broski99, WeiWei and butterworld
Does anyone have a height check on this guy?

never get a woman's name tattooed on you. never.
and tbh it was over for him already, even his gf heightmogged him
My mom had my dad‘s initials tattooed on her while he has never gotten any tattoos and she still divorced him a bit after my younger brother was born. Lol

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and northern mogger
Watching turbomanlets rage like this is quite sad honestly. Reminds me of that viral bagel shop video.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, falcon1, WeiWei and 2 others
At this point getting a foid's name tattooed on you it's the most beta cuck thing ever, no foid name deserves to be on your body except your mother.
Not even that hoes‘ name. Lol

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LampPostPrime, northern mogger and 1 other person

Doesn’t look white. Are you black? Indian?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and northern mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
MUH LATINOS ARE WHITE STFU NIGGERJEETA
Someone in another post just said latinos are half white. The amount of coping on here is insane if it doesn’t fit someone s narrative

I love when bluepilled cucks get a reality check :feelshaha:

Someone in another post just said latinos are half white. The amount of coping on here is insane if it doesn’t fit someone s narrative
Are hapas white? Are mulattos white? Fucking nigger

Stay mad white boy. Hit the gym so BBC doesn’t keep taking your girls 🤫
I’m half Arab half white.
Fucking niggers and pajeets LOVE TO Say Latinos are white BECAUSE THEYRE KEAOUS CUNTS

She’s white bruh. Don’t be mad because BBC took your girl once again 💀
She’s not white ur actually braindead jfl. No one in that video is white this video is legit just Miami demographics at its best.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Xangsane
I’m half Arab half white.
Fucking niggers and pajeets LOVE TO Say Latinos are white BECAUSE THEYRE KEAOUS CUNTS
Arab is almost as bad as pajeet. No wonder you got so much rage 💀

She’s not white ur actually braindead jfl. No one in that video is white this video is legit just Miami demographics at its best.
Niggers think all Latinos are white. And menas.

THE ETHNICITIES THEY ARE JEAOUS OF LMAO

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
She’s white now. Since I mog
You whatever I say goes

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Arab is almost as bad as pajeet. No wonder you got so much rage 💀
FUCKING NIGGER. WHO THINKS ALL LATINOS ARE WHITE. SO BY THAT LOGIC MULATTOS AND HAPAs are white too. NIGGERS FROM AMERICA ARE LIKE THIS

FUCKING NIGGER. WHO THINKS ALL LATINOS ARE WHITE. SO BY THAT LOGIC MULATTOS AND HAPAs are white too. NIGGERS FROM AMERICA ARE LIKE THIS
nah everyone in America is aware that Latinos are their own thing jfl. Literally every form u fill out that asks for your race says White, Latino, Hispanic, Asian, Black and that’s it.

nah everyone in America is aware that Latinos are their own thing jfl. Literally every form u fill out that asks for your race says White, Latino, Hispanic, Asian, Black and that’s it.
Niggers and jeETS think all are white. THEYRE JEALOUS CUNTS

Stinky Arab incel is raging hard 💀💀🤣🤣

Go touch grass clown

I wanna see her try a BWC next

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime