Manlet with his girl's name tattooed on him gets cheated on

She’s white bruh. Don’t be mad because BBC took your girl once again 💀
Dude this girl looks dark + black hair and Latino bf. Can't really tell cuz low resolution but she is likely non white

DUDE FUCK SHE SAID

"he's not leaving and you're not either?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. She's trying to get a cuck thing going holy shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

And so we welcome another to the forum. Welcome manlet, know that the only thing you did wrong was choosing the wrong genes. Literally the difference of a few inches.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Stay mad white incel
Not even white :feelskek:. Nigs gonna nig. Why tf do u guys classify everyone but yurselves as white. I've seen you guys in thecoli legit say Asians are white :feelstastyman: @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not even white :feelskek:. Nigs gonna nig. Why tf do u guys classify everyone but yurselves as white. I've seen you guys in thecoli legit say Asians are white :feelstastyman: @Xangsane
Don’t tell me you are pajeet 💀

• JFL
I was driving through the park and saw a large Hispanic family having some sort of gathering. Legit all the men were the same height or barely taller than their wives holding babies jfl.

Hispanics immune to heightpill?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and iMogEveryone
I was driving through the park and saw a large Hispanic family having some sort of gathering. Legit all the men were the same height or barely taller than their wives holding babies jfl.

Nah they just beat the girls into liking them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and RecessedChinCel
MUH KOREANS ARE WHITE JFL

• JFL
Nah they just beat the girls into liking them
tbh. A lot of Hispanics are high T gangbangers/drug dealers but they always r oofy doofies/betabuxxers with their women tbh.

They have strong sense of community tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and iMogEveryone

yup 5’6 Edgar’s are some of the biggest slayers ever.