Proof Jesus is God and Destroying the Muslim arguments with Their False Prophet (come get some)

Yes, I had a little setback
'a little setback' :forcedsmile:

he says about the period in his life where he would call the prophet a 'bisexual pedo' naothobillah

tfee alaik
but Alhamdulilah I’ve returned to Islam and for some reason you’re stuck on that one kaffir arc I had.

Meanwhile you’ve been a Shia kaffir your entire life, I suppose you’re even worse than I am.

Go fuck yourself ya ibn mutah.
your a ibn zina 1000%

there are sahih narrations by the prophet in sunni sources where he says the one who hates ali is a son of zina

no person whose mother wasn't a prostitute sends the videos u sent in PMs

ibn misyar/zina

for some reason you’re stuck on that one kaffir arc I had.
it's because it represents the person you are now more than ever

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
there are sahih narrations by the prophet in sunni sources where he says the one who hates ali is a son of zina
Feel free to send them. Even if this was true, I would agree with them so I’m not sure what the point of you telling me this is.
no person whose mother wasn't a prostitute sends the videos u sent in PMs
If sending those videos necessitates that the sender’s mother is a Sharmoota, then why didn’t you send them to me? Make a coherent argument next time bud.
ibn misyar/zina
Mutah merchant detected. What do I expect from the sons of narjoosa

it's because it represents the person you are now more than ever
😂 for sending a meme of someone who made a video retaliating against Shias..?

I’m glad the video and meme pissed you off this much. I’ll send you more in the future inshallah.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
😂 for sending a meme of someone who made a video retaliating against Shias..?

I’m glad the video and meme pissed you off this much. I’ll send you more in the future inshallah.
you can't reliate against shia by insulting the ahlulbayt because it's haram to do so and a shia blaspheming against one of ur figures doesn't automatically make it halal

this is as retarded as responding to a christian who insults the prophet muhammad by insulting jesus or maryam

sending the video means ur endorsing it's content aka blasphemy against ali and hussein

you can't reliate against shia by insulting the ahlulbayt because it's haram to do so and a shia blaspheming against one of ur figures doesn't automatically make it halal

this is as retarded as responding to a christian who insults the prophet muhammad by insulting jesus or maryam

sending the video means ur endorsing it's content aka blasphemy against ali and hussein
Show me once where I insulted ali and I’ll agree with you. Sending a video doesn’t necessitate endorsement. If I send a video of Palestinians dying, does that necessitate I support Israel? No.

Show me once where I insulted ali and I’ll agree with you. Sending a video doesn’t necessitate endorsement. If I send a video of Palestinians dying, does that necessitate I support Israel? No.
if i sent a video of palestinians dying, with the smoke on that pack soundtrack and a picture of netanyahus eyes shooting lazer beams then it would mean that I support their deaths and israel

which is essentially the equivalent of what u did but for al hussein and ali astaghfirullah

ofc you know all this and are playing dumb

reality is you salafis have never had any respect for the ahlulbayt, that's why you have no quams in mocking them them and blaspheming against them

but hey, you nasibis will burn forever in the lowest pit of jahannam anyways so it's all good

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
if i sent a video of palestinians dying, with the smoke on that pack soundtrack and a picture of netanyahus eyes shooting lazer beams then it would mean that I support their deaths and israel
Not necessarily, as just because ur sending it doesn’t mean you support it.
reality is you salafis have never had any respect for the ahlulbayt, that's why you have no quams in mocking them
Us Sunnis love Ahlulbayt and cherish them more than you do, meanwhile y’all straight up curse members of Ahlulbayt, that’s the irony of all this
but hey, you nasibis will burn forever in the lowest pit of jahannam anyways so it's ur loss ultimately
once again you falsely accuse me of being a nasibi, but then again Shias are known for making false claims.

God bless ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Protestnts aren't christians though.
i am

your not muslim,

insulting ali makes you a kaffir upon consensus of all the muslim sects including sunni

which you did, so ur a kaffir murtad now, just like you've always been
you shias don't even follow Mohammed and don't practice sunnah, you're main focus is on Ali that's why you see shia muslims with shaven beards, partying, drinking having gfs etc... I don't consider shias muslim at all
however I do respect that you guys tend to be way more civil than sunnis

you shias don't even follow Mohammed and don't practice sunnah,
we do
you're main focus is on Ali
no, our main focus is allah, then mohammed then ali

we talk about ali alot because he represents the main point of contention between sunni and shia

all sects of islam muslims sunni and shia already know how great muhammad is, but we believe ali is severely underrated by muslims at large so we feel a need to educate non shias on his true status as the prophets right hand and direct heir

that's why you see shia muslims with shaven beards, partying, drinking having gfs etc... I don't consider shias muslim at all
yeah cuz i really value some non muslims opinion on the matter

as if many sunnis don't do all the stuff you mentioned,

religious shias avoid all the things u mentioned

although i do appreciate the fact that you aknowledged that we're more civil and that we don't commit terrorist attacks in the west

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Funnyunenjoyer1
we do

no, our main focus is allah, then mohammed then ali

we talk about ali alot because he represents the main point of contention between sunni and shia

all sects of islam muslims sunni and shia already know how great muhammad is, but we believe ali is severely underrated by muslims at large so we feel a need to educate non shias on his true status as the prophets right hand and direct heir

yeah cuz i really value some non muslims opinion on the matter

as if many sunnis don't do all the stuff you mentioned,

religious shias avoid all the things u mentioned

although i do appreciate the fact that you aknowledged that we're more civil and that we don't commit terrorist attacks in the west
did anyone beat their chests when your mohammed died? that is purely done by the shias and never mentioned in your Quran (plus it's like you're worshiping a man instead of Allah when you do that ceremonial)
also some of you guys ask help to ali instead of your allah. and the 12 imams thing sounds very copied to Christianity that I follow

but that is objectively speaking, Subjectively I'd rather have 100% of muslims be shia than sunnis and I'd rather be friends with shias than sunnis
+ there was this jacked shia guy that fought against the ISIS and protected Christian Churches from them May God bless that man

Last edited:
Show me evidence that Allah affirms the Bible ?
I’ll gladly destroy your false God and False prophet to convert you to Jesus. I'll give you everything you need so there's no comebacks no question in your mind. I'll baptize you qhen you're ready.

Open up your quran Surah Al Baquarachapter 2:40-44

Surah Al-Baqarah - 40-44 - Quran.com

O children of Israel!1 Remember My favors upon you. Fulfil your covenant and I will fulfil Mine, and stand in awe of Me ˹alone˺.

Believe in My revelations which confirm your Scriptures.1 Do not be the first to deny them or trade them for a fleeting gain.2 And be mindful of Me.

Do not mix truth with falsehood or hide the truth knowingly.

Establish prayer, pay alms-tax,1 and bow down with those who bow down.

Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?

) One of the tests Muhammad gave is that his Quaran confirms qhat they have, meaning here’s you know I’m a prophet, my Qur'an confirms what you have to be God’s words. The Jews and Christians say no it doesn’t, it contradicts that's why reject you.

) So it says the Quran confirms you scriptures, you have the truth but you’re hiding and you read the scriptures (how if their books were corrupted)?

) He had access to the original scriptures at the time of Muhammad. “Believe in my revelations which confirm your scriptures (talking to the Israelites at that time).

) Go to Surah Al Baquara ch 2:89

Although they used to pray for victory ˹by means of the Prophet˺ over the polytheists,1 when there came to them a Book from Allah which they recognized,2 confirming the Scripture they had ˹in their hands˺, they rejected it. So may Allah’s condemnation be upon the disbelievers.

) So they had their scriptures in their hands and the Quran confirms it.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 91 - Quran.com

When it is said to them: “Believe in what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “We only believe in what was sent down to us,” and they deny what came afterwards, though it is the truth confirming their own Scriptures! Ask ˹them, O Prophet˺, “Why then did you kill Allah’s prophets before, if you are ˹truly˺ believers?”

) Israelites say we believe what was given to us but wait this quaran that comes later confirms qhat you have so y don’t you folloq it. Qhy is the Quaran telling the Israelites that my Quran is true and you knoq it’s true because it confirms qhat you already have, your scriptures right noq, the Q agrees and confirms they’re the qord of GOD.

) Qhy does Muhammad say that if the bible qas corrupted and not preserved.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 101 - Quran.com

Now, when a messenger from Allah has come to them—confirming their own Scriptures—some of the People of the Book cast the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know.

) So the Torah scriptures are true and reliable in accordance to the Qur'an in the words of Muhammad which is the words of Allah.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 97 - Quran.com

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Whoever is an enemy of Gabriel should know that he revealed this ˹Quran˺ to your heart by Allah’s Will, confirming what came before it—a guide and good news for the believers.”

) Why does Muhammad keep saying this Qur'an ran you know it’s true because it confirms what you have the scriptures in your hands to be true, reliable and in Allah’s words and it agrees with him.

) Muslims keep saying the bible is corrupted because they see the quaran contradicts the bible so they say the bible has changed.NO the quaran says it confirms the scriptures.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 136 - Quran.com

Say, ˹O believers,˺ “We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us; and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants; and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and other prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them. And to Allah we all submit.”

) It says you’re supposed to believe in Allah a what was revealed to the Israelites (Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, Moses, Jesus, etc. Meaning, your view of the Qur'an Quoran that it’s not only revelation but the preserved must have the same view of the revelation given to the Israelites from Abraham to Jesus and you cannot make a distinction. But when you tell me the other books are corrupt, you’re making a distinction.

) Y do you make a distinction if the Qur'an tells you not to (between Qur'an and Torah and even Jesus’s words as it says Jesus also.

Then you’ll say the bible has been corrupted (bible is the qord of allah according to Muhommad/Allah and they say that the qord of God cannot be corrupted.

) Surat Al-Baqarah [2:285] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم (quran.com)

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

) So you’re supposed to believe the Qur'an is a book Allah, his angels, and that it’s the preserved word of Allah and uncorrupted and preserved.

) It also says in the qua ran that qe believe in his books and his messengers (Israelite's as previously mentioned) and make no distinction.

) Isaih Chpter 9:6 Isaiah 9:6 NIV - For to us a child is born, to us a son - Bible Gateway

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

A.) Moving on to the biblical scriptures since I proved that your false prophet who provides us with the words of Allah that the Israelite's scriptures are the persevered words of Allah, cannot be corrupted from Abraham to Jesus then I’ll give you an OT verse 700 years before Jesus as bonus proof.

B.) You’ll interpret this through Islamic lenses.

) In the words of Jesus he made these claims in all the books as the one true GOD as he proclaimed it’s in all the sources and the witnesses ID him as GOD and Jesus identifies himself as the one true GOD and the Q says you must accept the Israelite's scriptures as the preserved word of GOD so then you have to turn to Jesus case closed.

) Noq before you convert you’ll want to know that this is the real Jesus and not a fraud like the Edomites aka Judeans that converted by threat of death in 150 AD to Judaism. They’re anti-Christs and believe Jesus to be a blasphemer, magician, etc. This is an entirely different discussion and I’d have to show how these testimonies came over a thousand years after the OT and fulfilled over 400 prophecies perfectly combined with the archaeological and anthropological discoveries as bonus receipts to demonstrate that Jesus is the son of god and fulfilled the scriptures.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I’ll gladly destroy your false God and False prophet to convert you to Jesus. I'll give you everything you need so there's no comebacks no question in your mind. I'll baptize you qhen you're ready.

Open up your quran Surah Al Baquarachapter 2:40-44

Surah Al-Baqarah - 40-44 - Quran.com

O children of Israel!1 Remember My favors upon you. Fulfil your covenant and I will fulfil Mine, and stand in awe of Me ˹alone˺.

Believe in My revelations which confirm your Scriptures.1 Do not be the first to deny them or trade them for a fleeting gain.2 And be mindful of Me.

Do not mix truth with falsehood or hide the truth knowingly.

Establish prayer, pay alms-tax,1 and bow down with those who bow down.

Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?

) One of the tests Muhammad gave is that his Quaran confirms qhat they have, meaning here’s you know I’m a prophet, my Qur'an confirms what you have to be God’s words. The Jews and Christians say no it doesn’t, it contradicts that's why reject you.

) So it says the Quran confirms you scriptures, you have the truth but you’re hiding and you read the scriptures (how if their books were corrupted)?

) He had access to the original scriptures at the time of Muhammad. “Believe in my revelations which confirm your scriptures (talking to the Israelites at that time).

) Go to Surah Al Baquara ch 2:89

Although they used to pray for victory ˹by means of the Prophet˺ over the polytheists,1 when there came to them a Book from Allah which they recognized,2 confirming the Scripture they had ˹in their hands˺, they rejected it. So may Allah’s condemnation be upon the disbelievers.

) So they had their scriptures in their hands and the Quran confirms it.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 91 - Quran.com

When it is said to them: “Believe in what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “We only believe in what was sent down to us,” and they deny what came afterwards, though it is the truth confirming their own Scriptures! Ask ˹them, O Prophet˺, “Why then did you kill Allah’s prophets before, if you are ˹truly˺ believers?”

) Israelites say we believe what was given to us but wait this quaran that comes later confirms qhat you have so y don’t you folloq it. Qhy is the Quaran telling the Israelites that my Quran is true and you knoq it’s true because it confirms qhat you already have, your scriptures right noq, the Q agrees and confirms they’re the qord of GOD.

) Qhy does Muhammad say that if the bible qas corrupted and not preserved.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 101 - Quran.com

Now, when a messenger from Allah has come to them—confirming their own Scriptures—some of the People of the Book cast the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know.

) So the Torah scriptures are true and reliable in accordance to the Qur'an in the words of Muhammad which is the words of Allah.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 97 - Quran.com

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Whoever is an enemy of Gabriel should know that he revealed this ˹Quran˺ to your heart by Allah’s Will, confirming what came before it—a guide and good news for the believers.”

) Why does Muhammad keep saying this Qur'an ran you know it’s true because it confirms what you have the scriptures in your hands to be true, reliable and in Allah’s words and it agrees with him.

) Muslims keep saying the bible is corrupted because they see the quaran contradicts the bible so they say the bible has changed.NO the quaran says it confirms the scriptures.

) Surah Al-Baqarah - 136 - Quran.com

Say, ˹O believers,˺ “We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us; and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants; and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and other prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them. And to Allah we all submit.”

) It says you’re supposed to believe in Allah a what was revealed to the Israelites (Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, Moses, Jesus, etc. Meaning, your view of the Qur'an Quoran that it’s not only revelation but the preserved must have the same view of the revelation given to the Israelites from Abraham to Jesus and you cannot make a distinction. But when you tell me the other books are corrupt, you’re making a distinction.

) Y do you make a distinction if the Qur'an tells you not to (between Qur'an and Torah and even Jesus’s words as it says Jesus also.

Then you’ll say the bible has been corrupted (bible is the qord of allah according to Muhommad/Allah and they say that the qord of God cannot be corrupted.

) Surat Al-Baqarah [2:285] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم (quran.com)

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

) So you’re supposed to believe the Qur'an is a book Allah, his angels, and that it’s the preserved word of Allah and uncorrupted and preserved.

) It also says in the qua ran that qe believe in his books and his messengers (Israelite's as previously mentioned) and make no distinction.

) Isaih Chpter 9:6 Isaiah 9:6 NIV - For to us a child is born, to us a son - Bible Gateway

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

A.) Moving on to the biblical scriptures since I proved that your false prophet who provides us with the words of Allah that the Israelite's scriptures are the persevered words of Allah, cannot be corrupted from Abraham to Jesus then I’ll give you an OT verse 700 years before Jesus as bonus proof.

B.) You’ll interpret this through Islamic lenses.

) In the words of Jesus he made these claims in all the books as the one true GOD as he proclaimed it’s in all the sources and the witnesses ID him as GOD and Jesus identifies himself as the one true GOD and the Q says you must accept the Israelite's scriptures as the preserved word of GOD so then you have to turn to Jesus case closed.

) Noq before you convert you’ll want to know that this is the real Jesus and not a fraud like the Edomites aka Judeans that converted by threat of death in 150 AD to Judaism. They’re anti-Christs and believe Jesus to be a blasphemer, magician, etc. This is an entirely different discussion and I’d have to show how these testimonies came over a thousand years after the OT and fulfilled over 400 prophecies perfectly combined with the archaeological and anthropological discoveries as bonus receipts to demonstrate that Jesus is the son of god and fulfilled the scriptures.
Injil =/= Bible

Simple refutation

you shias don't even follow Mohammed and don't practice sunnah, you're main focus is on Ali that's why you see shia muslims with shaven beards, partying, drinking having gfs etc... I don't consider shias muslim at all
Wrong lol

Both sunnis and shias do the things you listed, those things have nothing to do with sects

D

+ It Doesn't make sense how their Quran says Jesus was sinless, made real birds from clay and gave them lives, revived people and mother of Jesus Mary is the most honored/relevant woman in Quran it's never mohammad's mother.
What’s worse is that in the Quran Jesus ran away from his cruxfication and the person that died was a substitute. Makes no sense and the writers were probably inspired by gnostic hersey, and thought they found some super secret knowledge no one knows. On the same note any philosophy or idiology that spouses some sort of secret knowledge is garbage and can be safely disregarded completely. All good knowledge is exoteric.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
But what shall we do about the biggest false prophet of all times, who was also a muslim ally, Martin Luther?
I say hang him for his heresy.
I think he had good intentions, and was very devoted to God. I think his pride get the better of him and his followers ran it. I pray he reaches heaven.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
What’s worse is that in the Quran Jesus ran away from his cruxfication and the person that died was a substitute. Makes no sense and the writers were probably inspired by gnostic hersey, and thought they found some super secret knowledge no one knows. On the same note any philosophy or idiology that spouses some sort of secret knowledge is garbage and can be safely disregarded completely. All good knowledge is exoteric.
No need to overcomplicate things. Islamic writers were motivated by inverting Christianity's foundational tenets as means of discreditation.

1. Jesus is fully man and fully God. He is the incarnation of God ---> Jesus is a mere mortal man
2. Jesus got crucified --> Jesus was never crucified and someone else took His place
3. Jesus resurrected and is firstborn of the dead --> Jesus never died. Muh allah flew Him to heaven

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Yes he founded heretical church, and was Mohamedan Ottoman ally.
My point is he had almost nothing to do with Protestantism as we know it today+ he wasn't an ally jfl. What is this TikTok ahh history

not a single word

My point is he had almost nothing to do with Protestantism as we know it today+ he wasn't an ally jfl. What is this TikTok ahh history
He was founder of protestantism, and yes he was an Ottoman ally.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
These threads are cagefuel and are the only things keeping this dogshit forum alive jfl

His Protestantism has nothing to do with non-denominationalism. Post proof for the ally accusations

1280px-3_Geuzenpenning%2C_halve_maan.jpg

"Rather Turkish than Papist, in spite of the Mass.", 1570.
He was heretic but still Christian, non-denominationalists are straight up pagans though.

Last edited:
  • +1
1280px-3_Geuzenpenning%2C_halve_maan.jpg

"Rather Turkish than Papist, in spite of the Mass.", 1570.
He was heretic but still Christian, non-denominationalists are straight up pagans though.
This doesn't make him an ally in any way. He's actually using Turks as a bad example. I understand him, the popes are satanic impostors

This doesn't make him an ally in any way. He's actually using Turks as a bad example. I understand him, the popes are satanic impostors
It does, protestants were attacking christians (Habsburgs) together with their Ottoman allies in 16. century.
Protestants are satanic impostors, gladly protestant countries in Europe are dying out and are being replaced by their former muslim allies.
"Rather turkish than papist" what a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• +1
Wrong, the Catholics started first, the Lutherans were just responding

Are you Catholic by any chance, I can write a whole novel on how satanic that church is

All countries in Europe are dying out, pal
Lutherans allied themselves with the Ottomans in the 16th fucking century when Ottoman Empire, major superpower of that time was making their way into continental Europe.
Protestant countries are dying out much faster/being replaced by their former mohamedan allies than catholic ones.
"Rather turkish than papist" what a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lutherans allied themselves with the Ottomans in the 16. fucking century when Ottoman Empire
Repeating it a thousand times won't make it true, boyo
Protestant countries are dying out much faster/being replaced by their former mohamedan allies than catholic ones.
Cope fr, I'll give you Spain for example, it's way more dead than any other protestants country :forcedsmile:

Repeating it a thousand times won't make it true, boyo

Cope fr, I'll give you Spain for example, it's way more dead than any other protestants country :forcedsmile:
It is true boyo. They started the war first.
Protestant natives are more dead than natives in Spain, reason why you see slightly higher fertility rate in NW Europe is exactly mohamedan allies buddy.

Last edited:
  • +1
It is true boyo.
Protestant natives are more dead than natives in Spain, reason why you see slightly higher fertility rate in NW Europe is exactly mohamedan allies buddy.
No, Spain (Catholic) and Brazil (Catholic) are the 2 gayest countries on earth
You didn't provide any proof of them being allies except a quote that's actually dissing Turks on the low-key :forcedsmile:

No, Spain (Catholic) and Brazil (Catholic) are the 2 gayest countries on earth
You didn't provide any proof of them being allies except a quote that's actually dissing Turks on the low-key :forcedsmile:
Natives of Spain are less dead than natives of faggot NW countries, immigrants are bringing fertility rates up in Sweden, NL, UK etc, and catholics are not being replaced by mohamedans by nearly similar rate as protestants. In some countries (Poland) they aren't being replaced at all.
I literally showed you coin of alliance and provided you with the proof. You haven't provided anything of substance so far in this discussion, just some random incoherent ramblings.

• +1
Natives of Spain are less dead than natives of faggot NW countries, immigrants are bringing fertility rates up in Sweden, NL, UK etc, and catholics are not being replaced by mohamedans by nearly similar rate as protestants
Cope, immigrants go to developed countries, no one would go to that broke shithole Poland with their high salaries being the minimum in NW countries :forcedsmile:. Your argument doesn't mean anything.
I literally showed you coin of alliance and provided you with the proof.
Doesn't prove anything + Protestantism has almost nothing to do with Luther. I don't care about him

Meanwhile Catholicism:
RDT 20240515 0012428976520752198451939
RDT 20240515 0012111736566611689632896
RDT 20240515 0010342140281784454563221
RDT 20240515 0010238887529497359052537
NuclearBombJesus 900x900
Yv4932p9vxz31
01b8e4669d8071dbd32cb35e140aba93
6b6c66305a6da5e1e4e853dae4eeb4d2
Ba3502fd94c6e8d9b130afadb3c54236
RDT 20240515 0012495565156818532617783

The Catholic church is a fallen institution. An anti-christian organisation that's the biggest criminal organisation in the world. There's nothing holy about it. Just idolatry, perversion, and sinful deals behind the curtains

You're saying Luther was an ally with the Turks when the pope is an ally with satan

Cope, immigrants go to developed countries, no one would go to that broke shithole Poland with their high salaries being the minimum in NW countries :forcedsmile:. Your argument doesn't mean anything.

Doesn't prove anything + Protestantism has almost nothing to do with Luther. I don't care about him

Meanwhile Catholicism:
View attachment 2919053View attachment 2919054View attachment 2919055View attachment 2919056View attachment 2919057View attachment 2919058View attachment 2919059View attachment 2919060View attachment 2919061View attachment 2919062

The Catholic church is a fallen institution. An anti-christian organisation that's the biggest criminal organisation in the world. There's nothing holy about it. Just idolatry, perversion, and sinful deals behind the curtains

You're saying Luther was an ally with the Turks when the pope is an ally with satan

I feel like @yeeyeeslayer doing this shit

Meanwhile Catholicism:
View attachment 2919053View attachment 2919054View attachment 2919055View attachment 2919056View attachment 2919057View attachment 2919058View attachment 2919059View attachment 2919060View attachment 2919061View attachment 2919062

Are you even following discusssion?
You are basically proving what I said, yes immigrants go to wealthier countries and are replacing natives (prostestants) there, it dosen't happen much in less wealthy catholic countries.
Luther founded protestantism, historical fact, he also allied with the Ottomans, another historicl fact, Thirthy years war was started by the protestants, historical fact number 3, this is history that people study on universities, nobody cares what an incel from lookstard.org thinks about it.
Why are you posting memes like derranged mentally ill teenage virgin?
Protestants/NW euros are meme for themselves.
I could post dozens of memes of Swedistan and the like but I won't because that's something nerdy kids on the internet do.

Last edited:
  • +1
You are basically proving what I said, yes immigrants go to wealthier countries and are replacing natives (prostestants) there
Doesn't mean shit. Italy is being swarmed with curries, Spain, Portugal too. Not to mention France :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Germany? Austria?

I oculd post dozens of memes of Swedistan
Why would you post memes about Sweden, I'm posting about your dirty satanic church not a random country

+ I'm not posting memes :lul::lul::lul: these are real facts in a picture format

Luther founded protestantism
He found the Lutheran church :feelskek:
Protestan does not equal Lutheran
also allied with the Ottomans, another historicl fact,
I'd "ally" with anyone against satan

Doesn't mean shit. Italy is being swarmed with curries, Spain, Portugal too. Not to mention France :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Germany? Austria?

Why would you post memes about Sweden, I'm posting about your dirty satanic church not a random country

+ I'm not posting memes :lul::lul::lul: these are real facts in a picture format

He found the Lutheran church :feelskek:
Protestan does not equal Lutheran

I'd "ally" with anyone against satan
As I said, catholic countries are being replaced by much, much slower rate than protestant ones, with some not being replaced at all.
In Germany it's mostly protestant states with highest percentage of MENA immigrants and in Austria it's only Vienna.
I guess you are posting memes cause you are mentally deranged teenage virgin who can't handle his own in an internet discusion, probably because he has attention span of a goldfish.
He didn't found only "Lutheran church", he founded protestant reformation as a movement.
I know you will, that's why you will be replaced with your mohamedan allies, in fact you already are.

Last edited:
  • +1
As I said, catholic countries are being replaced by much, much slower rate than protestant ones, with some not being replaced at all
You're grasping at straws retard, the rates are the same + it doesn't mean shit. You're a retarded TikTok "Christian. Even if we follow your logic Protestantism is true because it means the Jews are targeting (trying to destroy it with immigrants) it cuz it actually saves people, meanwhile they don't even bother with Catholicism cuz it's already Jewish and satanic. The truth is what gets silenced, not the lies
In Germany it's mostly protestant states with highest percentage of MENA immigrants and in Austria it's only Vienna
I guess you have some insider info :feelstastyman:
I guess you are posting memes
Never posted a single meme :lul: keep ignoring the truth

mentally deranged teenage virgin who can't handle his own in an internet discusion,
Projecting much? :feelshmm:

he founded protestant reformation as a movement.
Doesn't mean anything, it was gonna happen anyways. He started his church. The other Protestantism we have today would've been here without Luther cuz Catholicism is literally satanic and everyone wants to break away from it. The orthodox did it first.

You're grasping at straws retard, the rates are the same + it doesn't mean shit. You're a retarded TikTok "Christian. Even if we follow your logic Protestantism is true because it means the Jews are targeting (trying to destroy it with immigrants) it cuz it actually saves people, meanwhile they don't even bother with Catholicism cuz it's already Jewish and satanic. The truth is what gets silenced, not the lies

I guess you have some insider info :feelstastyman:

Never posted a single meme :lul: keep ignoring the truth

Projecting much? :feelshmm:

Doesn't mean anything, it was gonna happen anyways. He started his church. The other Protestantism we have today would've been here without Luther cuz Catholicism is literally satanic and everyone wants to break away from it. The orthodox did it first.
No they are not the same, protestant countries are bing replaced much, much MUCH faster, with some catholic ones not being replaced at all.
Protestantism is fake because it is a heresy founded by an Ottoman muslim ally. Both general catholicism (except few countries) and protestantism are being replaced so your post makes no sense.
I have population data statistics, they are publically available and they all show the same trends.
All you have posted so far are memes. Your posts are a meme, your entire personality is a meme.
Martin Luther founded protestant reformation, fact, historical one, your post sounds like one of a deranged teenager who dosen't know how to express himself properly so he spams some incoherent BS, you probably don't have idea yourself what are you even trying to say in this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
much MUCH faster
Even if we follow your logic Protestantism is true because it means the Jews are targeting (trying to destroy it with immigrants) it cuz it actually saves people, meanwhile they don't even bother with Catholicism cuz it's already Jewish and satanic. The truth is what gets silenced, not the lies
Protestantism is fake because it is a heresy founded by an Ottoman muslim ally
Stop coping, I already destroyed your arguments 1000 times on this bs
express himself properly so he spams some incoherent BS.
You're the one who's acting like a retarded parrot repeating the same shit over and over again. I'm literally writing high iq refutations to your bs and all you're doing is repeating the same again and again. You can't express yourself properly if your life depended on it. You're a low IQ kid
your entire personality is a meme
XtrovertNTnormalfag :oops::oops::oops:

Martin Luther founded protestant reformation, fact, historical one
You're can't even read and I'm bothering with you

I even know what your next retarded comment is gonna be :feelsuhh:

Stop coping, I already destroyed your arguments 1000 times on this bs

You're the one who's acting like a retarded parrot repeating the same shit over and over again. I'm literally writing high iq refutations to your bs and all you're doing is repeating the same again and again. You can't express yourself properly if your life depended on it. You're a low IQ kid

XtrovertNTnormalfag :oops::oops::oops:

You're can't even read and I'm bothering with you

I even know what your next retarded comment is gonna be :feelsuhh:
You have destroyeded nothing, you just keep parrotting same BS over and over again, after being repedetely shown that you're wrong.
Just lol @ copyng my comebacks, you couldn't write your own even if your life (not that you have one in the firs place) depended on it.
Your last"argument" is the best proof of your comperhention skills, you basically write about "what if" scenarios, while I discuss actual historical facts.
Keep coping nerdicfag, enjoy your cult disappearing from the face of the earth in less than a century. Catholic church never will, if whites go extinct it will still be alive in rest of the world, as fastest growing religion in Africa (only continent which has positive birthrates) and LATAM.

• +1
Yup just give evidence from the fake Jew book

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
we
Biblical proofs Jesus is GOD:

Isaiah 7:14 John 1:1-14 Isaiah 9:5-6 John 1:18 John 2:25 Isaiah 35:4 John 3:35-36 Isaiah 43:10-11 John 5:17-30 Isaiah 446 John 5:46-47 Luke 2:11 John 6:35 Luke 5:20 John 6:64-65 Luke 18:19 John 8:12 Luke 24:51-52 John 8:18-19 Luke 8:39 John 8:24 Micah 5:1 John 8:28-29 Revelation 1:17 John 8:58 Matthew 1:22-23 John 9:38 Matthew 2:11 John 10:7-9 Matthew 4:6-7 John 10:11-15 Matthew 4:11 John 10:17-21 Matthew 5:21-22 John 10:28-39 Matthew 5:27-28 John 12:44-50 Matthew 5:31-32 John 13:13 Matthew 8:2 John 13:19-20 Matthew 8:27 John 14:6-14 John 15:5 Matthew 10:1 John 15:23 Matthew 10:40 John 16:23 Matthew 11:27 John 17:1-5 Matthew 14:33 John 17:24 Matthew 15:25 John 18:5 Matthew 28:8 John 20:28-29 Matthew 28:18-20 John 21:17 Mark 2:5-11 Acts 3:15 Mark 14:61-64 Acts 7:59-60 Acts 20:28 Romans 9:5 1 Corinthians 8:6 1 Corinthians 10:1-4 2 Corinthians 4:4-6 Ephesians 3:9-10 Philippians 2:5-11 Philippians 3:20-21 Colossians 1:15-19 Colossians 2:9-10 1 Timothy 3:16 1 Timothy 3:13-16 Titus 2:13 Hebrew's 1:1-14 Hebrews 13:8 1 Peter 4:19 2 Peter 18:1-2 1 John 5:20 Revelation 1:8 Revelation 1:17-18 Revelation 2:8 Revelation 17:14 Revelation 21:6-7 Revelation 22:13 Isaiah 7:14 John 1:1-14 Isaiah 9:5-6 John 1:18 Isaiah 35:4 John 2:25 Isaiah 43:10-11 Luke 2:11 John 3:35-36 Isaiah 44:6 John 5:17-30 Revelation 1:17 John 5:46-47 Micah 5:1 John 6:35 Matthew 1:22-23 John 6:64-65 Matthew 2:1-2 John 8:12 Matthew 2:11 John 8:18-19 Matthew 4:6-7 John 8:24 Matthew 4:11 John 8:28-29 Matthew 5:21-22 John 8:58 Matthew 5:27-28 John 9:38 Matthew 5:31-32 John 10:7-9 Matthew 8:2 John 10:11-15 Matthew 8:27 John 10:17-21 Matthew 10:1 John 10:28-39 Matthew 10:40 John 12:44-50 Matthew 11:27 John 13:13 Matthew 14:33 Matthew 15:25 Matthew 28:8 John 15:5 Matthew 28:18-20 Mark 2:5-11

I am the way the truth and the light.” “ the father and I are one” “ I am the alpha and the omega. The first and the last. The beginning and end” “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry. Who ever believes in me will never be thirsty”.

The Muslims say oh but in the bible Jesus never says the EXact qords I am god qorship me. He doesn’t need to say your exact qords to fit your requirements to be God. He makes it knoqn and obvious that he is GOD in the flesh many times as do the authors in the NT and OT. To refute this is being intellectually dishonest.

) The New Testament uses the Greek word for ‘God’ (theos or θεός) to describe Jesus (John 1:1 Titus 2:13, Hebrews 1:8 , 2 Peter 1:1

‘Lord’ (kurios or κύριος) is used to describe Jesus. This is the same word the Greek Old Testament (Septuagint) translated the formal name for God (yhwh, יְהוָֹה). This indicates the New Testament authors believed Jesus was God from the Old Testament (Matthew 3:3(if available), Luke 1:43Open in),

3.) Jesus called himself the “Son of man” 84 times in the four gospels – see Matthew 16:13. This was a Messianic title given in Daniel the Prophet (Daniel 7:13-14

4.) Jesus is the creator of the world which is something only God could do (John 1:3)

5.) The disciples believed he knew everything, an attribute of God (John 16:30)

) John 10:30 me and the father are one

7.) Jesus says I am the alpha the omega the beginning and end (eternal nature in rev 22:13)

8.) he said he can forgive sins and only God can do this (matt 9:11-8)

) (Matt 25: 31-46) he judges people during judgment day

10.) he said baptize in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit (Matt 28:19)

) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (John 1)

11.) (Genesis 1:26-28) says let "US" make man in "OUR" image. This is referring to the father the son and holy spirit and not the angels as GOD doesn't need to consult his creation.

12.) (John 5:23) so that all may honor the son just as they honor the father

(John: 5:26) Just as the father has life in himself, so also he gave to his son the possession of life in himself.

13.) (Matt 11:27): no one knows the son except the father and no one knows the father except the son.

14.) (John: 10:30-33) I and the father are one.

15.) (Mark 14: 61-62): Are you the Christ the son of the blessed one: I AM, and you'll see the son of man sitting at the right hand of the mighty one and coming on the clouds of heaven. (son of man in Daniel's prophecy (Daniel 7:13-14). Claiming to be the pre existing Sovreign of the universe and foretelling that he would prove his claim by judging the very court that was condemning him.

16.) (John 10:11) I am the good shepard. This is a title that's assigned to God in the OT( Psalm 23:1)

17.) (John 5:27) Jesus claims to be the judge of all people a task only God performs Joel 3:12.

18.) He called himself the bridegroom in Mattheq 25:1 a role God had qith Israel (Isaih 6:5)

19.) He forgave sins (Mark 2:5) but only God can forgive sins (Psalm 103:8-12).

20.) He states to have equal authority with God (Matt 28:18)

21.) He encouraged prayer in his name John (14:13-14)

22.)He states you can heal the sick and cast out demons in his name (Mark 16:17 -19)

23.) He offers salvation if you believe in ihm (John 3:18)

24.) Authors referring to Jesus as GOD ( Rev 1:17, Deut 33:27).

25.) Authors refer to Jesus as creator of all things ( John 1:3, 1 Peter 4:19)

26.) Authors claim he's Omnipresent: (28:20)

) accepts and receives worship from people and Angels ( matt 14:33, Rev 7:11) Even though the bible clearly says to only worship the one true God Exodus 20:1-5, Deut 5:6-9)

) GOD calls Jesus Yah Allah in Arabic bible:

as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. “I pray for them.

Arguments the satanic death cultists in Muslims make to lie to themselves and say Jesus can’t be GOD.

ARGUMENT 1 The main scripture the athiests, anti-thiests, satanists and musilmims (plagerized and bastardized version of judaism) to use as their form of flaqed proof and do not understand the context is

Matthew 24:36-44 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Given the context the apostles have come to christ and they asked him

about the buildings of jerusalem. He has just left the temple (matthew 23)

speaks of jesus just leaving the temple and so they're on the mount of

olives they're looking at the temple mount and the buildings in

jerusalem and they draw his attention to them and they say you know lord look at all these beautiful buildings and so forth. Jesus said i tell you the truth not one stone here will be left on top of another and that leads them to ask when's all this going to happen and when what's going to be the end of the age. So in the context of that Jesus says with some variation in the different accounts depending on what the emphasis was of the gospel writer but they say you know jesus says no man knows the day or the hour not the angels in heaven nor the son but the father only.

now there are several things to be observed here in the first place this isn't islam no matter how you interpret it. Jesus here categorically distinguishes himself from Men and angels and he ranks himself above them. no man knows not the not the men not angels and then he says not even the son but how do we account for him saying he doesn't know the day or the hour if in fact he is the son and here we have to remember what it means to call him the son of god it's not being used in a biological sense the bible repudiates that as clearly as the quran does you know Muhammad apparently thinks that jews and Christians believe that Jesus is a product of biological procreation or sexual relations uh but but the bible uh certainly doesn't teach that christians don't believe that christ was conceived in his mother's womb by the power of the holy spirit according to predictive prophecy as well as according to its fulfillment in matthew 1in in luke 1 and so forth

So when the new testament speaks of jesus as son of god it clearly means it in a divine sense in john 5:17-18 for example jesus calls the father calls god his father and claims to be doing what the father does namely works of providence, sustaining the world, working miracles and so forth and

this leads the Edomites to want to kill him because in calling god his own father. Tt says he was making himself equal with god and so the claim of sonship on the part of Jesus was a claim of equality. So how can Jesus who identifies himself as the son and identifies god as father which is abominated in islam, say that he doesn't know the day or the hour well?

Here’s what's important to remember is that Jesus originally spoke Hebrew and Aramaic. Aramaic would have been the common language of discourse among the Israelites. Hebrew would have been the scholarly language what they would have used in synagogue and so forth Jesus obviously knew Hebrew he stood up and read the scroll of isaiah in in the gospel of Luke for example and only uh somebody who could read in hebrew could do that,but in hebrew and Aramaic there is a form of a grammatical form known as a causative where when a person says uses the word knoq, it doesn't always have to refer to cognitive information or intellectual data. So for example this isn't an example of a causative but it's an example of the word no being used differently than simply intellectual knowledge in genesis 4 it says adam knew his wife eve and she conceived in borah's son clearly that doesn't mean that adam came to have intellectual knowledge of even as a result of that shebecame pregnant it's saying that he had an intimate relationship with her and that produced a child. Likewise in the book of amos god says of israel you only have i known among all the families of the earth. There it means that god loved them. He loved israel as his special people. So the word know can be used in various ways and i just gave one other example of that but when the causative form of that is used what it means is to make known.

now bringing that to jesus’ statement in matthew 24 when Jesus said no man

knows the day or the hour not the angels nor the son but the father only,

what he's saying is no one has the prerogative to make that day known.

Now contextually what Jesus is referring to is the coming his future coming to

receive his bride he even goes on to give a parable of 10 virgins. Remember that and of the bridegroom he's clearly talking about the coming of

the bridegroom for his bride or of the groom for his bride and

in that context he says nobody has theright to make that day known

in Israelite culture when it came time for a son to go and get his bride

the right belonged to the father to declare that day to the people.

The son couldn't tell people when that day was and so all Jesus is doing in matthew 24 is saying i am the son he is the father it's his prerogative as

the father to declare that day to men. That's why that passage doesn't refute

the spirit knowing the day or the hour because Jesus is talking about the

father's prerogative to declare the day which is the father's prerogative and

that's proven in acts 1 when the disciples said to Jesus are you

at this time going to restore the kingdom to israel and Jesus said it's not for you to know the times or seasons which the father has fixed by his own authority. He says you just be busy about the work that that god has given you so it's the father's prerogative to make that day known.

The classical way that people address that passage is to explain it in terms of Christ's two natures. I think that works in part because Christ obviously had a divine nature and a human nature and his human nature is really human he slept he wept he he died in his human nature it was a real human nature and so from that perspective he could grow and learn and so forth but i don't think that it's consistent with the context to make that the Interpretation given everything I stated and because that explanation wouldn't account for how the spirit is not included there because it's not talking about intellectual knowledge but declarative knowledge.

So, if you use proper context and understand how the word “know” has been used within the bible and using those definitions we can clearly see this passage doesn’t mean Jesus isn’t GOD. It’s simply a passage that Muslims take out of context prove their religious superiority and convert more fools form youtube videos.

ARGUMENT 2: Jesus curses the fig tree.

Jesus, in the Synoptic Gospels, went to a fig tree looking for food to eat (Matthew 21:18-22; Mark 11:12-14, 20-21). When he saw that there were no figs on the tree he cursed it. The problem with this story is that it wasn’t the season for figs according to Mark 11:13! If Jesus is God why didn’t he know that it wasn’t the season for figs? And why would he curse the tree when it wasn’t its fault that it wasn’t fig season?

Answer:

There is a very reasonable explanation why Jesus cursed the fig tree even though it wasn’t the season for figs. Even before the season, fig trees produce little knobs which are eaten by a passerby. As the late renowned NT scholar F.F. Bruce noted:

"The other miracle is the cursing of the barren fig tree (Mk. xi 12 ff.), a stumbling block to many. They feel that it is unlike Jesus, and so someone must have misunderstood what actually happened, or turned a spoken parable into an acted miracle, or something like that. Some, on the other hand, welcome the story because it shows that Jesus was human enough to get unreasonably annoyed on occasion. It appears, however, that a closer acquaintance with fig trees would have prevented such misunderstandings. ‘The time of the fig is not yet,’ says Mark, for it was just before Passover, about six weeks before the fully-formed fig appears. The fact that Mark adds these words shows that he knew what he was talking about. When the fig leaves appear about the end of March, they are accompanied by a crop of small knobs, called taqsh by the Arabs, a sort of fore-runner of the real figs. These taqsh are eaten by peasants and others when hungry. They drop off before the real fig is formed. But if the leaves appear unaccompanied by taqsh, there will be no figs that year. So it was evident to our Lord, when He turned aside to see if there were any of these taqsh on the fig-tree to assuage His hunger for the time being, that the absence of the taqsh meant that there would be no figs when the time of figs came. For all its fair foliage, it was a fruitless and a hopeless tree." (Bruce, Are The New Testament Documents Reliable? [Intervarsity Press; Downers Grove, Ill, fifth revised edition 1992], pp. 73-74; bold emphasis ours)

Another noted Evangelical scholar Craig S. Keener makes the following observation:

"At Passover season in late March or early April, fig trees are often in leaf on the eastern side of the Mount of Olives. At this time of year, such fig trees contained only green early figs (Arabs call them taqsh), which ripen around June but often drop off before that time, leaving only green leaves on the tree. A leafy tree lacking such early figs, however, would bear no figs at all that year," (Keener, A Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew [Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, July 1999], p. 504)

Thus, what was thought to be an example against the veracity of the NT ends up actually becoming a rather persuasive argument for its historical reliability! This exemplifies the minute accuracy of the Synoptic Gospels, both in time and place, i.e. this took place during the month of Passover, figs located on the eastern side of the Mount of Olives etc. It also provides evidence for an early dating of Matthew and Mark - or, at the very least, shows that they were dependent on very old and early material - well before the fall of Jerusalem. After all, the knowledge of these details would most likely have been lost or unknown to authors writing after the destruction of Jerusalem.

Moreover, the cursing of the fig tree is a played or acted out parable, one which warned the nation of Israel of impending judgment. In the words of Messianic scholar David Stern:

"… If Yeshua’s cursing and drying up the fig tree had been a petulant reaction to disappointment because he couldn't satisfy his hunger, it would be unworthy of anyone, let alone the Messiah. But Yeshua is making a point by means of prophetic drama, acted-out parable (possibly Lk 13:6-9). Tanakh examples include Yirmiyahu, who bought and broke a clay bottle (Jeremiah 19), and Yechezk'el, who made and then burned up a model of Jerusalem (Ezekiel 4-5); for a later New Testament instance see Ac 21:10-11.

Even out of season a fig tree in leaf - it must have been in leaf to be seen in the distance (v. 12) - holds forth the promise of fruit. The normal early season for figs in Israel is June, but the early unripe fruit (Song of Songs 2:13) begins to show itself even before the spring leaves appear on the branches, often before Passover.

We know that Yeshua expects God's people to put forth the fruit of righteousness, and that unproductive branches are thrown in the fire (Mt 7:16-20; 12:33; 13:4-9, 18-23; Yn 15:1-8). Thus, the drying-up of the fig tree is an acted-out warning. In keeping with Proverbs 27:18 (‘He who tends a fig tree will eat his fruit, and he who serves his master will be honored’) Yeshua here is teaching his followers what it means to serve their master, God: it means simply to have the kind of trust that comes from God (v. 22), and that they will wither away if they don’t. Yeshua neither acts from pique nor perform arbitrary miracles like a magician; every one of his supernatural acts has spiritual significance." (Stern, Jewish New Testament Commentary [Jewish New Testament Publications, Inc., Clarksville Maryland, Fifth edition 1996], pp. 95-96; bold emphasis ours)

In fact, the OT often uses the fig tree as a symbol of national Israel:

"I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, AND THEIR LEAVES WILL WITHER. What I have given them will be taken from them.’" Jeremiah 8:13

"You may say, 'The LORD has raised up prophets for us in Babylon,' but this is what the LORD says about the king who sits on David's throne and all the people who remain in this city, your countrymen who did not go with you into exile- yes, this is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will send the sword, famine and plague against them and I will make them like poor figs that are so bad they cannot be eaten. I will pursue them with the sword, famine and plague and will make them abhorrent to all the kingdoms of the earth and an object of cursing and horror, of scorn and reproach, among all the nations where I drive them. For they have not listened to my words,' declares the LORD, 'words that I sent to them again and again by my servants the prophets. And you exiles have not listened either,' declares the LORD." Jeremiah 29:15-19

"When I found Israel, it was like finding grapes in the desert; when I saw your fathers, IT WAS LIKE SEEING THE EARLY FRUIT ON THE FIG TREE. But when they came to Baal Peor, they consecrated themselves to that shameful idol and became as vile as the thing they loved... Ephraim is blighted, their root is withered, they yield no fruit. Even if they bear children, I will slay their cherished offspring." Hosea 9:10, 16

"What misery is mine! I am like one who gathers summer fruit at the gleaning of the vineyard; there is no cluster of grapes to eat, none of the early figs that I crave. The godly have been swept from the land; not one upright man remains. All men lie in wait to shed blood; each hunts his brother with a net. Both hands are skilled in doing evil; the ruler demands gifts, the judge accepts bribes, the powerful dictate what they desire- they all conspire together. The best of them is like a brier, the most upright worse than a thorn hedge. The day of your watchmen has come, the day God visits you. Now is the time of their confusion." Micah 7:1-4

"All your fortresses are like fig trees with their first ripe fruit; when they are shaken, the figs fall into the mouth of the eater." Nahum 3:12

The foregoing helps clarify why Jesus did what he did. Christ came searching for what the OT says Yahweh searches after, namely, an indication that Israel was a fruitful tree and not barren and dry. Yet instead of finding the early fig (cf. Hosea 9:10; Micah 7:1), which would have demonstrated that Israel was spiritually alive and capable of bearing the fruit which satisfies God, Christ found the nation spiritually dead and barren. In light of Israel’s spiritual barrenness, God would cut down his fig tree, his very own vine, and burn it:

"Then he told this parable: ‘A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, "For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?" "Sir," the man replied, "leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down."’" Luke 13:6-9

"He then began to speak to them in parables: 'A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a pit for the winepress and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and went away on a journey. At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants to collect from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. But they seized him, beat him and sent him away empty-handed. Then he sent another servant to them; they struck this man on the head and treated him shamefully. He sent still another, and that one they killed. He sent many others; some of them they beat, others they killed. He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, "They will respect my son." But the tenants said to one another, "This is the heir. Come, let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours." So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard. What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.’" Mark 12:1-9

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’" Matthew 23:37-39

"As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, ‘If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace-but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you.’" Luke 19:41-44

This was the meaning behind Jesus’ cursing the fig tree, as a sign that God came looking for spiritual fruitfulness among his covenant people but saw none, and would therefore bring destruction upon them.

As it stands, there is no problem with Jesus cursing the fig tree, nor does this act undermine his absolute perfect Deity.

ARGUMENT 3: Why Does Jesus Say "The Father Is Greater Than I" In John 14:28?

Muslims believe this passage means that Jesus can’t be God if he admits that the father is greater than him.

John 14:28

“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

He says rejoice that I’m going to the father because the father is greater than I. He doesn’t mean the father is better than me because he has a deity and Jesus doesn’t. This Gospel introduces Yahshua as God the one who created all things and became flesh for our redemption. Let’s forget the prologue and assume John qill contradict himself 13 chapters later.

John 14:12-14 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believe on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

This doesn’t mean greater works in terms of superior or better quality than the works than Jesus performed but the same works that he did but a greater number or quantity, not quality. The reason y they can do greater works than he is because he goes to the father.

So when Jesus goes to the father when you ask in my name and Jesus hears your prayers and I’ll be the one doing the works through you per your request.

John 14:23 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

So Jesus claimed to be present personally and hears and answers all prayers of all true believers to the same extent and to the same degree that the father is with every true believer. This assumes that Jesus is omnipresent and omniscient to know who the true believers are and all powerful to answer all requests, no matter how many people are asking. To be omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and to hear all prayers makes you god. So he claims the attributes and functions of GOD but still not the father as he’s distinct from the father and one with him and the fathers ability and do the very things that he can do which are the only things GOD can do.

Therefore this isn’t a statement of the father being greater than Jesus in terms of the father being a deity and the son not having the deity as the deity is with him from the beginning to the end (alpha and omega). But greater in terms of status, because while Jesus remained on earth he remained on earth he’s in a state of humility as he’s assumed a status as a servant and says to them if you love me you’ll rejoice because as long as I remain here, the father will be greater in status but when I go to the father that will change.

John 17:5 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

So Jesus says glorify me in your presence, when I return to heaven, the glory you posses is the glory you’ll bestow on me in your presence. Secondly, that’s the glory I had already with you before the world was created. Jesus affirms 2 things in that he was there alongside the father before the creation of the world and he was there alongside the father in the same glory and that’s the glory he sat aside but will regain and that’s what he meant, if I remain I earth, the father’s greater in status because the father heavenly glory. When he goes to the father he’ll no longer be in this state of humility where sinners beat me to the point of death and nail me to the cross, I’ll be basking in the same glory of the father where all inhabitants in heaven will behold my glory and know I am the son of God Who's one with the father.

This passage proves that Islam is false and Muhammad is an anti-crhist. Because Jesus says the father and he’s the son who shares the same glory that the father possesses all of which Muhammad the false prophet denied because Muhammad said Allah isn’t the father and Jesus isn’t the son.

Another way to look at this is to ask the question is your boss greater than you? Yes by his authority. Are you greater than your dog in the eyes of your creator? Yes by nature. Then there are many ways one can be greater than. So to just take this scripture completely out of context is a failing Muslim tactic that we use to embarrass them and their false god.

ARGUMENT 4: ONLY GOD is good

Mark 10:18?

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Again, the Muslims never use context ever. Once you go into the context you can debunk their lies and deceptions:

Mark:

SUMMARY:

There are probably hundreds of biblical passages in the bible where Jesus claims to be GOD in his actions or words, indirectly claims to be God, people or authors claim directly or indirectly that Jesus is God in their actions or words and he doesn’t need to use the specific vocabulary requirements of Muslims or any other people or group to demonstrate his deity as it’s done adequately throughout the bible. The statement the son doesn’t know the day or the hour and only the father does isn’t a claim of ignorance to know informational knowledge but declarative knowledge. Jesus saying the father is greater than I isn’t due to the father having deity and not the son but the father having status over Jesus while temporarily in human form as a self sacrifice for humanity as a servant.

SUMMARY:

There are probably hundreds of biblical passages in the bible where Jesus claims to be GOD in his actions and or words, indirectly claims to be God, people or authors claim directly or indirectly that Jesus is God in their actions and or words and he doesn’t need to use the specific vocabulary requirements of Muslims or any other people or group to demonstrate his deity as it’s done adequately throughout the bible.Taking single scriptures out of context to promote your false satanic archaic death cult is not only intellectually dishonest but pure evil as is your God the devil.

The scripture on the son doesn’t know the day or the hour and only the father does isn’t a claim of ignorance to know intellectual knowledge but declarative knowledge. Jesus saying the father is greater than I isn’t due to the father having deity and not the son but the father having status over Jesus while temporarily in human form as a self sacrifice for humanity as a servant.

The scripture in Mark on only God is good (even though YAHSHUA calls himself GOD a billion times already before this, Jesus is speaking in a hypothetical scenario in hey how can you call me good and only god is good so follow me and get rid of all your things if you believe I am good and he walked away because he had many riches.

Muslims will say the scriptures have been corrupted but Muhammad says the Torah is the legit word of Allah and Allah says his words can’t be corrupted in the Koran. Muhammad had access to the same Torah we have now in the Septuagint and Codex from the 3rd and 4th century AD.

well just because Jesus SAID he’s god doesn’t mean he is god because mohammed also said a bunch of shit too :feelsokman: but since u don’t believe the koran that doesn’t count so why should bible count for muslims:feelskek:?

jesus is god bcuz i felt his presence

You have destroyeded nothing, you just keep parrotting same BS over and over again, after being repedetely shown that you're wrong.
Just lol @ copyng my comebacks, you couldn't write your own even if your life (not that you have one in the firs place) depended on it.
Your last"argument" is the best proof of your comperhention skills, you basically write about "what if" scenarios, while I discuss actual historical facts.
Keep coping nerdicfag, enjoy your cult disappearing from the face of the earth in less than a century. Catholic church never will, if whites go extinct it will still be alive in rest of the world, as fastest growing religion in Africa (only continent which has positive birthrates) and LATAM.
I've came to the concussion that your iq is about 50, so I'm not reading any of this bs. Rot in hell with your popes and pedo cardinals

I've came to the concussion that your iq is about 50, so I'm not reading any of this bs. Rot in hell with your popes and pedo cardinals
You have came to the conclusion that your iq is lower than that of your sandnigger muzzie allies who are ravaging through the pussy of "your" (oops we are not your woman https://www.thelocal.se/20160201/swedish-women-tell-racists-im-not-your-woman?gaa_at=eafs&gaa_n=ARTJ-U9jHHARt4c0q7n98RiKueMzVK0fXdijJAfTM83bo61DeWaE97eCPOxx&gaa_ts=66450e02&gaa_sig=ac0nXgVJnEm0sVWuznBYDQJIONBF8SL9aGPbD0cJorckzbKLd4jPWPObPjAb84ECXqeLECB0509Kbnj_yWS5KQ==) woman, and you have zero arguments and also a comprehension skills of a literal brick, and that you are a heretic.
Enjoy watching your nerdicland turning into sharia state and your heretical cult disappearing from the face of the earth in less than a century.

• +1
You have came to the conclusion that your iq is lower than that of your sandnigger muzzie allies who are ravaging through the pussy of "your" (oops we are not your woman https://www.thelocal.se/20160201/swedish-women-tell-racists-im-not-your-woman?gaa_at=eafs&gaa_n=ARTJ-U9jHHARt4c0q7n98RiKueMzVK0fXdijJAfTM83bo61DeWaE97eCPOxx&gaa_ts=66450e02&gaa_sig=ac0nXgVJnEm0sVWuznBYDQJIONBF8SL9aGPbD0cJorckzbKLd4jPWPObPjAb84ECXqeLECB0509Kbnj_yWS5KQ==) woman, and you have zero arguments and also a comprehension skills of a literal brick, and that you are heretic.
Enjoy watching your nerdicland turning into sharia state and your heretical cult disappearing from the face of the earth in less than a century.
Not a single word, tiktok catholic.

Not a single word, tiktok catholic
Yeah I know you have nothing to say.
That's because of your 1. IQ lower than that of your muzzie allies
2. being wrong and follower of heresy
3. having comperhention skills of a literal brick
4. all of the above mentioned

• +1