RATE MY WRISTS

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
D2A77B3A 3789 4EF9 9292 58E606A3E638

Fucking jannies keep taking down my threads on my wrists.

I have probably 5.25 - 5.5 wrists need to measure them probably again because I believe I get weird numbers. I get wrist mogged by 100% of men and 98 - 99% of foids.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Autismcel, reek and 32 others
you got a good base bro, hit up nutritionist and tell them u need to gain weight and shit yk

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Good base my ass..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, PrinceofDarkness, Accelerator and 4 others
I’d have the urge to snap them like a twig if I were to shake your hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, Samouraï, Kinger and 6 others
View attachment 2605159

I have probably 5.25 - 5.5 wrists need to measure them probably again because I believe I get weird numbers. I get wrist mogged by 100% of men and 98 - 99% of foids.
Needs more cuts 3/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, lokmazclock and Lean_Is_Law
AHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, sportsmogger, Spiritualcell and 3 others
a real trucel unlike fakecels like @TRUE_CEL

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
View attachment 2605159

This got to be photoshop

taken from Google

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@shabby890 shit yea my dick may be thicker than my wrists. I’m not sure what my girth is I believe it’s like 5.5 girth x 7 I think. What’s your girth and size?

• JFL
@shabby890 shit yea my dick may be thicker than my wrists. I’m not sure what my girth is I believe it’s like 5.5 girth x 7 I think. What’s your girth and size?
Haven't measured yet but it sure looks thicker lmao.

I have no idea how my wrists are smaller than both of my parents when I'm like 4 inches taller than them.

Haven't measured yet but it sure looks thicker lmao.

I have no idea how my wrists are smaller than both of my parents when I'm like 4 inches taller than them.
I got fucked over by Epigenetics unlike copers who use epigenetics I legit am non NT and had a disease that gave me a strong gag reflux when I was like 8 or 9.

Like my bmi is about a 17 and my wrist have been the same size since my 13.5 bmi days n shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NoReedemingFeature
I got fucked over by Epigenetics unlike copers who use epigenetics I legit am non NT and had a disease that gave me a strong gag reflux when I was like 8 or 9.

Like my bmi is about a 17 and my wrist have been the same size since my 13.5 bmi days n shiet
I was always fat as a kid before cutting down recently. That could be the case

I'm a late bloomer so well see if anything happens

Bruh.

Most fatties actually have bigger bones than their skinny counterparts. Probably just bad genes or low Pren T causes skinny joints

Most fatties actually have bigger bones than their skinny counterparts. Probably just bad genes or low Pren T causes skinny joints
I have thick bones elsewhere except my wrists. Like my legs are absolutely massive for some reason. My frame is also quite wide.

I have thick bones elsewhere except my wrists. Like my legs are absolutely massive for some reason. My frame is also quite wide.
Maybe your IGF and AR receptors are more present in those areas compared to your wrist. Most people have strong points and weak points with their body.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and shabby890
Decent wrists (your measurement is def wrong) but god awful forearms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, HitAndRun, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Increasing your IGF levels via synthetic HGH or peptides might grow them.

Decent wrists (your measurement is def wrong) but god awful forearms.
Idk man, many dudes who claim to have 5.75 - 6 inch wrists tend to wrist mog me. I legit don’t think I’ve seen anyone in these BP forums with smaller wrists than me

My arms used to look like this and im still skinny 😂😂😂😂😂
Niggas born fat are lucky af

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, st.hamudi but 6‘5, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Avg latino forearms
At least u have ur eye area and ur cheekbones kek

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Idk man, many dudes who claim to have 5.75 - 6 inch wrists tend to wrist mog me. I legit don’t think I’ve seen anyone in these BP forums with smaller wrists than me
I refuse to believe your wrist is smaller then most dicks. I mean my dick would be thicker but doesn't look like that.

• +1

Catch up growth is possible in terms of height.

I refuse to believe your wrist is smaller then most dicks. I mean my dick would be thicker but doesn't look like that.
It legit is lol I was really really thin lol.
Catch up growth is possible in terms of height.
My height is fine for the most part I’m 5’11 barefoot however I could’ve maybe gotten to 6’0/6’1 if I wasn’t such a low bmi during my adolescent years.

It legit is lol I was really really thin lol.

My height is fine for the most part I’m 5’11 barefoot however I could’ve maybe gotten to 6’0/6’1 if I wasn’t such a low bmi during my adolescent years.
You could still grow, underweight people have a longer window for growth, frame has a larger window too. Start putting on size.

• +1
You could still grow, underweight people have a longer window for growth, frame has a larger window too. Start putting on size.
Yea. I want wider shoulders & chest ofc but don’t want any extra mass on my waist. Narrow waist is always a good benefit ectomorphs tend to have. However the issue is actually eating consistently and putting on weight.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
i have 10 inch ankles but 6.5 wrists

• +1
a real trucel unlike fakecels like @TRUE_CEL
I am a dateless KHHV. Having a certain wrist size doesn’t make me a fakecel.

I am a dateless KHHV. Having a certain wrist size doesn’t make me a fakecel.
You are friends with foids. You mog me but yea I’m dateless KHV and younger so it depends if you’ve had a foid interested in you before 18. Which you probably did so around my level

View attachment 2605159

IVE NEVER HAD FOREARMS THAT SMALL brutal

You lack forearm muscles. There are guys in my gym who have small wrists but huge forearms and it doesn't look as ridiculous as yours.

Do your heavy compounds, do some hanging, and isolation the failure 4 times a week.

You are friends with foids. You mog me but yea I’m dateless KHV and younger so it depends if you’ve had a foid interested in you before 18. Which you probably did so around my level
I am *online* friends with foids. Lol. And they only saw me for the first time yeaaars later. So it’s not a looks thing.

I am *online* friends with foids. Lol. And they only saw me for the first time yeaaars later. So it’s not a looks thing.
Bro that’s legit tales from the slums of Stockholm. You probably rizzed those bitches up and larp about being incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bro that’s legit tales from the slums of Stockholm. You probably rizzed those bitches up and larp about being incel.
No I am 100% serious.

Lies. You couldn’t swear to your Quran and prophet Isa that you are 100% serious
Btw by prophet Isa I mean God because isa aka Jesus Christ is God

View attachment 2605159

Interesting ngl, but am sure its smaller than 5 inches ngl cuz I have small wrists and the look far bigger. But ngl if u get big ASF forearms it's gonna make it look aesthetic and more mass

• +1
Lies. You couldn’t swear to your Quran and prophet Isa that you are 100% serious
I don't swear on Qur'an. I say "God knows I am saying the truth." And that I can say once again.

Hello rate my wrists

Wtf, im giga wristcel but I mog you to death

Wtf, im giga wristcel but I mog you to death
dont think I’ve seen a guy with bigger wrists than me and like bottom 1% of foids have my wrist size

• JFL
dont think I’ve seen a guy with bigger wrists than me and like bottom 1% of foids have my wrist size
Bro, atleast train your forearms, that helped me get "bigger" looking wrists

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel