RATE MY WRISTS

View attachment 2605159
Fucking jannies keep taking down my threads on my wrists.

I have probably 5.25 - 5.5 wrists need to measure them probably again because I believe I get weird numbers. I get wrist mogged by 100% of men and 98 - 99% of foids.
Larp

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 2605159

I have probably 5.25 - 5.5 wrists need to measure them probably again because I believe I get weird numbers. I get wrist mogged by 100% of men and 98 - 99% of foids.
about the same as mine, over for wristcels

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
lol
8A92C544 C4AD 4D41 8B51 2845500D3877

• +1
Reactions: DoII
i'll dm u

even posting wrists is bad on this site
Trust me it isn’t but alright.
Idk why their bones are just not thick
Yea it’s not genetic either. I have wrists too small for that to be the case and no one in family has it that small. I think I actually got fucked over by Epigenetics

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Trust me it isn’t but alright.

Yea it’s not genetic either. I have wrists too small for that to be the case and no one in family has it that small. I think I actually got fucked over by Epigenetics
brutal dude are you young at least?

Try frauding with sweaters bro

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
absolutely brutal im sorry bro
how big is it compared to a coin
whats your height and overall frame

View attachment 2605159

I have 6.5 wrist :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Auschwitz tier

• JFL
View attachment 2605159

my wrists are almost 2 inches in width.

too fat, cut asap

View attachment 2605159

Auschwitz survivor wrists

View attachment 2605159

LMFAO, are you LGBT ?

• JFL
Nigga who gives a shit about the wrists. Face and height are everything, I have small wrists too and nobody gives a fuck since I heightmog. Do you ever seriously look at a dude and think "yo he wristmogs me thats brutal" lol. If you care about your body ratios the waist to shoulder is the only one that really matters irl.

• +1
Is this femalegaze hands or do even girls not like it

View attachment 2605159

Dude no way they are 5.5 inches jfl.

That is literally auschsitz level of malnourishnent. My condolences to you for not being able to grow optimally. I doubt this was genetics, more so terrible environments. I doubt your 5.5 inches as that's super rare for men. Even 6 - 6.5 inch wrists are signs of malnourishment so if this is true then you are really unhealthy. I myself have 6.3 inch wrists so I wasn't developed properly and I hate the Jewish society for what they did. Fucking brutal hopefully you are at least under 15 if this is true jfl

• +1
Oh OP if this is true your wrist is like the size of some mens girth fucking brutal.

10/10

• Love it
I asked for a rating pal.

True. Hes not even top 10
Brother I’m actually prolly biggest truecel on this site jfl
I make zero look like Prince Charming
As for your wrists yeah they small, but you will look fucking aesthetic with huge forearms if you ever get yourself into the gym. It will look absolutely insane.

• Hmm...
You also have massive hands.
Do you have a long reach? Wide ribcage?
My legs are long not my arms they’re average range like 6’1 wing span. My frame is shit JFL. My insertions are fine my hips and waist are narrow compared to my clavicles/ribcage

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Mine are skinnier

• Hmm...
Fat graft asap

My legs are long not my arms they’re average range like 6’1 wing span. My frame is shit JFL. My insertions are fine my hips and waist are narrow compared to my clavicles/ribcage
do you mog facially at least with that shit ass frame

• Hmm...
do you mog facially at least with that shit ass frame
Without glasses I’m realistically average/MTN according to most people who rated me.