WIZZ EXPIRIMENT GTFIH

Did any of them want to meet up IRL to fuck if not this is straight garbage

just looks like another way foids can get validation and I doubt most are down to hookup on this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, N1666, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
You can fake verfiy very easily dude. Legit just hold up a picture of whoever you are impostering
good point tbh but i think wizz has gotten a lot more advance jfl it only recently got put back up the apple store after sextortion allegations

London total ethnic take over lol. It's bittersweet for ethnic, after centuries of getting cucked by anglos they pretty much gave away social dominance to ethnic in London. JFL at mayo cucks all that work and land and foids now belong to ethnics.

You're a clown dude, go look at what normal black chick looks like
Top tier is someone like pics related
0B5503A7 0203 4D9C A5A9 00ABEBE0FEF6
434345937 18239269264301261 2913572455002859603 n

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
The women in the OP fog any of the monkey gorillas that rate BGM 8 or 9 :ogre:

Actual Wizz Matches > Validation from Land Whales on Discord
idk wbh how to match on wizz i just got dms i gott confused on how to use it and i didnt swipe i just created a profile no bio no musci just 3 pcitures and bham

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Did any of them want to meet up IRL to fuck if not this is straight garbage

just looks like another way foids can get validation and I doubt most are down to hookup on this
mathces are irrelevant but its the dms i got and the random insta dms from these girls it was creepy i didnt give them my insta but managed to get my account and asked for me to link up to suck me off

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Also proof that only thing that counts is slaying in your youth. Missing out on these prime roastie is absolutely demoralizong

The women in the OP fog any of the monkey gorillas that rate BGM 8 or 9 :ogre:

Actual Wizz Matches > Validation from Land Whales on Discord
Idk man a wizz match dosent seem like much

if these foids really are mostly JB none are meeting IRL to fuck as often as this post would like you to think

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
mathces are irrelevant but its the dms i got and the random insta dms from these girls it was creepy i didnt give them my insta but managed to get my account and asked for me to link up to suck me off
post the ig dms bro

you posted an asian/mixed race and a black chick that gets FOGGED by the one in the screenshot are you serious my guy lol
She doesn't but whatever. @Ricky212 can post actual top tier shaniquas.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
Jfl how many wanted to fuck

out of say 10 how many are like this

post the ig dms bro
i just deleted the message requests cus of my ltr and wizz altogether and the pics i posted tbh but i didnt want to brag too much about insta on here just posted results of an expiriment that doesnt mean much

• JFL
Idk man a wizz match dosent seem like much

if these foids really are mostly JB none are meeting IRL to fuck as often as this post would like you to think
wizz is just tinder for minor horny teens sluts

• +1
i just deleted the message requests cus of my ltr and wizz altogether and the pics i posted tbh but i didnt want to brag too much about insta on here just posted results of an expiriment that doesnt mean much
how does you ig look man? like 1k+ followers and active or you dont use it much?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and S1d456
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi
how does you ig look man? like 1k+ followers and active or you dont use it much?
i wish i dont use it as much only 200. followers or smthing i dont post and my avi is genger just like @Michael Myers i only use whatsapp and snap mainly and insta to shit on DALITS

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
yeh femcels have higher standers and straight up would just shoot their shot without care (from irl experience)

also i think you might be actually intimidating like @Michael Myers said, jfl your lower 3rd is insanely big, coupled with your eye area you have that robot/terminator hypermasc look

ok for tinder it might be interesting if good looking women won’t swipe right to you but for irl even chad has to put some effort and make moves but everything he does has boosted luck and success rate stats very highly
He's a real chad. They're rare as fuck I'm still surprised this nigger @edodalic29 found his way here. I thought chads were too stupid and busy slaying irl to figure out what a forum is.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and S1d456
i wish i dont use it as much only 200. followers or smthing i dont post and my avi is genger just like @Michael Myers i only use whatsapp and snap mainly and insta to shit on DALITS
Based fellow Gengar enjoyer.

• Love it
Is the app only 18 under I turn 18 this year and would try this out during the summer

• Love it
He's a real chad. They're rare as fuck I'm still surprised this nigger @edodalic29 found his way here. I thought chads were too stupid and busy slaying irl to figure out what a forum is.
hes prolly ascended just like me or off tiktok

• +1
Is the app only 18 under I turn 18 this year and would try this out during the summer
idk but there were 17 yr old girls that dmed me to so i gues it works for 17 to 18 yr olds max

• +1
I think he's a born chad rather than an ascended chad (through plastic surgery or whatever).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29 and S1d456
idk but there were 17 yr old girls that dmed me to so i gues it works for 17 to 18 yr olds max
wizz maxxing this summer then

• Love it
I think he's a born chad rather than an ascended chad (through plastic surgery or whatever).
hes defo off tiktok i came here because i was genuionley a 14 yr old truecel

• Hmm...
wizz maxxing this summer then
tag me in ur results thread if u post it ? lemme know how it goes its pretty easy

• +1
he “ascended” but didn’t get surgery so thats something

i wouldn’t put him below chadlite-htn before his ascension tbh

can’t ascend to chad without surgery they are born not made

• +1

what tier can ascension be possible with good base?:forcedsmile::lul:

ik i will nevr be chad but i will die trying at least

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: S1d456 and Michael Myers
All i Got was Latinas and bbc foids

Did get a few Arabs and pakis as well. Basically my hypothesis on which types of women I appeal to 🤷‍♂️
Im in a bad location, usually all the nt hot white girls are on hinge and tinder but yeh i dont get shit on wizz tbh , so many mentally ill mfs on there no point

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and S1d456
Im in a bad location, usually all the nt hot white girls are on hinge and tinder but yeh i dont get shit on wizz tbh
wizz == jbs 15 to 19 yr olds ,, your chad will appeal most to 20 to 40 yr old women and you mog me brutally bhai:forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Bhai how many chads are in the mod team

• +1
wizz == jbs 15 to 19 yr olds ,, your chad will appeal most to 20 to 40 yr old women and you mog me brutally bhai:forcedsmile:
I hate women over 22 , collagenmaxxing atm rn

• JFL
Bhai how many chads are in the mod team
Probably 0, but HTNs are there like @coispet, @emeraldglass and @NumbThePain. I dunno what the admins look like.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, coispet and S1d456
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@SO
Probably 0, but HTNs are there like @coispet, @emeraldglass and @NumbThePain. I dunno what the admins look like.
i think @coispet is low lite for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and coispet
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and edodalic29
I saw Coispets face he looks like salludon kinda
He looked close to chadlite to me but his pic was covering his nose and mouth so idk

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: S1d456, edodalic29 and coispet
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back