WIZZ EXPIRIMENT GTFIH

lmao go put ur seed in her before her eggs run out bhai
She got married in few months back and it's midnight, so she's probably getting pounded as we speak while I rot a few meters away (they live near me). Her husband flew in from Pakistan a few days ago. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: S1d456 and Autismcel
Were you younger or older than her and by how much?
I was older, 3 years. I'm 28 now and she's 25. I was 25 then and she was 22. Dudes I knew that saw her said she looked older for her age, they tended to mistake her as the mother of her younger brothers. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: S1d456
She got married in few months back and it's midnight, so she's probably getting pounded as we speak while I rot a few meters away (they live near me). Her husband flew in from Pakistan a few days ago. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
what’s her husbands nationality did she get an arranged marriage or some shit

what’s her husbands nationality did she get an arranged marriage or some shit
He's Pakistani, but unlike us he was born and raised there. No, she did not get an arranged marriage, she picked the guy because she wanted him since he's likely good-looking and rich (her family is also rich as it turned out).

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and S1d456
He's Pakistani, but unlike us he was born and raised there. No, she did not get an arranged marriage, she picked the guy because she wanted him since he's likely good-looking and rich (her family is also rich as it turned out).
im sorry bhai the world truly is brutal at least u have all of us

Wtf low-key kinda seems her family coerced her into doing it because usually ethnic foids living in the west think they’re above marrying someone from back in their country

there pleny of foids in the club just dickflash on the dance floor with ur big cock bhai all women will take turns to suck and fuck it

Wtf low-key kinda seems her family coerced her into doing it because usually ethnic foids living in the west think they’re above marrying someone from back in their country
hes good looking and rich , for good looking people race doesnt matter the recepill is only for subhtns a low lite ethnic will mog tf out of every white man except chad

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
tales from the oil rigs

hes good looking and rich , for good looking people race doesnt matter the recepill is only for subhtns a low lite ethnic will mog tf out of every white man except chad
He said likely good looking he’s not sure I doubt she found a guy above mtn

• +1
nice singing - stero heart - mogger song

Wizz is easy to mog on tbh its full of horny young females wanting attention i'm a 27 year oldcel had hella request on there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and S1d456
Wizz is easy to mog on tbh its full of horny young females wanting attention i'm a 27 year oldcel had hundreds of request on there
ima try this expirment agian with a ltn

OP are you indian, pakistani or bengali

• +1
ima try this expirment agian with a ltn
be careful i did so many experiments on wizz last year they eventually caught on to mi account i cant even make post mi face no more on there its a shadow ban

• +1
Wizz is easy to mog on tbh its full of horny young females wanting attention i'm a 27 year oldcel had hella request on there
JB maxxing time :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and S1d456
He’s definitely not one of us north North Indians we are blue eyed aryans , we’re invited to agartha

JFL tbh i've never understood this 'agartha' meme

all ik is that it's a dog wistle used by save europe/sfcel tiktok kids

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and S1d456
indian unfortunately but i live in the uk
don't be self hating it's lame

no matter how much racism you face always hold you head up high with ur chest out and say where ur from with pride

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and S1d456
I get hotter women on hinge but yes this is true , they will view your profile but wont direct message you or anything, the thing with me is i cannot give my validation to sub htb women or else im just boosting hypergamy
Dude show me ur face every interaction i’ve seen of u and people are glazing ur looks i’m so curious

• +1
Nah, she wasn't co-erced into it. Goes against our culture. I know her family and they're not like that. He must have been really good-looking, that's the only explanation I can think of.

• +1
there pleny of foids in the club just dickflash on the dance floor with ur big cock bhai all women will take turns to suck and fuck it
It looks kinda small if I can be honest, but that's I got a fat pad right now of 1 or 1.4 inches. JFL.

• JFL

no matter how much racism you face always hold you head up high with ur chest out and say where ur from with pride
i larp as other ethncititeis all women say ur so hot you cant be indian? i just say latino curry == turn off reputation i was born into the wrong tribe

He said likely good looking he’s not sure I doubt she found a guy above mtn
I said "likely" because I haven't seen him and I don't want to see him, it would just make me sad/jealous.

i larp as other ethncititeis all women say ur so hot you cant be indian? i just say latino curry == turn off reputation i was born into the wrong tribe
I can LARP as other nationalities as well because I get mistaken for MENA 90% of the time but I always say I am Pakistani.

tell them ur italian or albanian @the BULL @The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Do u cheeksuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S1d456 and yeeyeeslayer
I said "likely" because I haven't seen him and I don't want to see him, it would just make me sad/jealous.
Did u go school with her how did u know her family bhai

I can LARP as other nationalities as well because I get mistaken for MENA 90% of the time but I always say I am Pakistani.
I got told I look Korean by an actual Asian guy recently 🤣🤣😭

• +1
I got told I look Korean by an actual Asian guy recently 🤣🤣😭
Lifefuel for you, you can k-popmaxx and you will appeal to young women. What's your ethnic background?

• Love it
Did u go school with her how did u know her family bhai
No they live a block behind me, jfl. I know her family personally, hung out with her brothers and my family knows them too. They would never co-erce her into marrying.

Lifefuel for you, you can k-popmaxx and you will appeal to young women. What's your ethnic background?
I’m paki brah I’ve pulled a lot of those K-pop loving foids in skl before but they’re not really the best looking or my type ngl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and S1d456
I’m paki brah I’ve pulled a lot of those K-pop loving foids in skl before but they’re not really the best looking or my type ngl
virile dravidan bull

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
And you look Korean according to some East Asian guy? Lmao what the fuck, send me a pic in PMs bhai.

And you look Korean according to some East Asian guy? Lmao what the fuck, send me a pic in PMs bhai.
I don’t think he meant I look fully Korean I think he meant I have some kind of similarities

• +1
I don’t think he meant I look fully Korean I think he meant I have some kind of similarities
Send me pics in PMs if you don't mind bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
A few wanted to meet up at random to suck me off jfl but I only did this for an expiriment I already have a ltr girl who loves me so much
poof?

• +1
@Accelerator my bhai - if i used ur photos girls would get wet over here man mirin ur bones better than me JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Accelerator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back