Reactions: Growth Plate and Kingcel32

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
are you sure you understand what a pattern is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, vaninskybird, ChristianChad and 3 others
Future chad got it. You just couldn't figure it out

yeah, i couldnt figure that the number of digits goes up by 2, and the first digit by 1, or any of your other 11 yo kid tier riddles

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Growth Plate
yeah, i couldnt figure that the number of digits goes up by 2, and the first digit by 1, or any of your other 11 yo kid tier riddles
So you can't figure out a kid tier riddle?

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
you literally have to be retarded to not get this at first glance

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
So you can't figure out a kid tier riddle?

are you sure you know what "so" means?

obviously it's too embarrassing to answer to this unironically, i just noticed you don't seem to have a clear idea of a consistent pattern based on your posts in threads of this kind

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
are you sure you understand what a pattern is
are you sure you know what "so" means?

obviously it's too embarrassing to answer to this unironically, i just noticed you don't seem to have a clear idea of a consistent pattern based on your posts in threads of this kind
Physically painful to read. You're so easy to read it`s funny. I didn't say a word before but I just cage every time that you try being mysterious or a smart mouth but it`s so blunt and painfully obvious. Combine with your AVI and your need to put on an act of some enlightened free thinker. Just funny.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
Physically painful to read. You're so easy to read it`s funny. I didn't say a word before but I just cage every time that you try being mysterious or a smart mouth but it`s so blunt and painfully obvious. Combine with your AVI and your need to put on an act of some enlightened free thinker. Just funny.
I think it's @Harold O'brien tbh.

• Woah
  • WTF

what's "mysterious" or "trying to be a smart mouth" about being cynical about a sequence in a sequence thread? it's obviously about there not being a math formula to derive every term from in this one, for instance. maybe op is just like 12 years old, joke is on me for arguing with him then

and i m not trying to put an act of anything, i just cringe at retarded basic views a lot since i obviously don't exactly fit in the userbase

damon and wahlberg avatars stem from a 3 year old internal joke from lookism

the only post "physically painful to read" here is your angsty spergout, besides the fact that you used a female avatar to get more alerts from ugly virgins

was this supposed to catch me off guard? lmao

Last edited:
what's "mysterious" or "trying to be a smart mouth" about being cynical about a sequence in a sequence thread? it's obviously about there not being a math formula to derive every term from in this one, for instance

and i m not trying to put an act of anything, i just cringe at retarded basic views a lot since i obviously don't exactly fit in the userbase

the only cringy here here is this spergout, besides the fact that you used a female avatar to get more alerts from ugly virgins

was this angsty reply supposed to catch me off guard? lmao
You actually couldn't figure this one out? It's truely over.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
I think it's @Harold O'brien tbh.
I don't know but he annoyed me when I lurked here. I came here loaded but he acted nice and reacted to my posts so I put it aside. One of the most painful cases I've seen on the internet. The epitome of average intelligence that just can't seem to break the barrier.
Being that obvious is fascinating, I'll have to try being that obvious on purpose. It even scares me to some degree.

• JFL
I don't know but he annoyed me when I lurked here. I came here loaded but he acted nice and reacted to my posts so I put it aside. One of the most painful cases I've seen on the internet. The epitome of average intelligence that just can't seem to break the barrier.
Being that obvious is fascinating, I'll have to try being that obvious on purpose. It even scares me to some degree.
I'm not completely sure but they are similar.

• WTF
  • Woah
what's "mysterious" or "trying to be a smart mouth" about being cynical about a sequence in a sequence thread? it's obviously about there not being a math formula to derive every term from in this one, for instance

the only cringy here here is this spergout, besides the fact that you used a female avatar to get more alerts from ugly virgins

was this supposed to catch me off guard? lmao
Bro you're literally like that cool smart character from the movie ''Good Will Hunting''

kcnbt33p8DbAAsmSSkiJcj.jpg

5pBsGkAgjNMBBlsk3AEOYV6qzK4S47p8ZZv0zgakjfo.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Cidre enjoyer, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Bro you're literally like that cool smart character from the movie ''Good Will Hunting''

kcnbt33p8DbAAsmSSkiJcj.jpg

5pBsGkAgjNMBBlsk3AEOYV6qzK4S47p8ZZv0zgakjfo.gif
whats that film about?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • WTF
@Growth Plate Good memory. Very fitting.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
whats that film about?
how are you 19 and never heard of this movie? you act younger than you say you are too. if I were to guess your age I would say 14

• Woah
  • WTF
how are you 19 and never heard of this movie? you act younger than you say you are too. if I were to guess your age I would say 14
Why do I act young? List some behaviours I do.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
My favorite and most memorable scene is the gif you posted tbh. When he exposed the guy as being some parrot who doesn't actually comes up with anything new. Cozy scene.

• +1
  • JFL
so you are 19 and posting these unironically?

9bm.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

why do people automatically think they can gauge someones intelligence accurately

this is going to sound ironic, but, since you are trying to sell pseudo-psychological babbling as meaningful profiling, i'm around 2.5 SDs above average (wechsler, not mensa/online bullshit) and have a dozen papers published already. so mirin your iq detector. no shit i m gonna just bait, flame or boast here, i have barely ever gotten a decent response to posts i'd make seriously on previous accounts

P. S. since you are obviously just another newfag, I'm the most spectacular psl poster of all time exactly because i've perfected the autoironic exaggeration of this personality stereotype on my alts.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17791
why do people automatically think they can gauge someones intelligence accurately

this is going to sound ironic since you are trying to sell pseudo-psychological babbling as meaningful profiling, but i'm around 2.5 SDs above average and have a dozen papers published already. so mirin your iq detector. no shit i m gonna just bait, flame or boast here, i have barely ever gotten a decent response to posts i'd make seriously on previous accounts
894BE24B A219 480B 9960 A773CAF89972
34BCBF4C 900D 4AB6 9DC8 B5588175A156
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

• WTF
  • Woah

ok, you are not 13, you are just a moron.

1. how is this picture relevant here? you have never seen me post about science and religion here except, ironically, when i was arguing with harold and claiming science is just the latest iteration on the continuum of our belief systems

2. can you even tell who wittgenstein is on this garbage you posted? i'm sure you can

this is going to sound ironic, but, since you are trying to sell pseudo-psychological babbling as meaningful profiling, i'm around 2.5 SDs above average (wechsler, not mensa/online bullshit) and have a dozen papers published already. so mirin your iq detector. no shit i m gonna just bait, flame or boast here, i have barely ever gotten a decent response to posts i'd make seriously on previous accounts

P. S. since you are obviously just another newfag, I'm the most spectacular psl poster of all time exactly because i've perfected the autoironic exaggeration of this personality stereotype on my alts.
kek

• JFL
ok, you are not 13, you are just a moron.

1. how is this picture relevant here? you have never seen me post about science and religion here except, ironically, when i was arguing with harold and claiming it's just the latest iteration on the continuum of our belief systems

2. can you even tell who wittgenstein is on this garbage you posted? i'm sure you can
It's a meme I brought up because your whole post was just claiming you are some genius that publishes scientific papers. It clearly went over your head, you're the literal definition of a midwit.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787 and Katz

judging by how shitty and formulaic your responses are, I'd say you just got triggered by my growing influence. nothing more to it.

it's ok, we can't all be main characters, we need guys identifying themselves as women too here

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's a meme I brought up because your whole post was just claiming you are some genius that publishes scientific papers. It clearly went over your head, you're the literal definition of a midwit.

i addressed that in the post you had quoted; obviously it went over your head, you are a literal definition of a retard.

and your application of the meme is just as moronic as your sequences since it's used to ridicule concrete opinions on anything, it's worthless as a general character assassination

logic 404

Last edited:
Bro this was again third grade level do smth difficult