0, 101, 21212, 3232323,

i addressed that in the post you'd quoted, retard

and your application of the meme is just as moronic as your sequences since it's used to ridicule concrete opinions on anything, it's worthless as a general character assassination

logic 404
Your main problem is getting emotionally invested in stuff too easily. You have a long way to go

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
judging by shitty and formulaic your responses are, I'd say you just got triggered by my growing influence. nothing more to it.

it's ok, we can't all be main characters, we need guys identifying themselves as women too here
What you gonna do? write a paper about it? listen retard your IQ is 92-98 and it's truly just common sense. Your acting is embarrassing. I can pretend being superman better than that. Listen, these movies are written by people with a higher intellect so you're going to like it and it's going to be exciting. Woah, fucking rule model! but in truth you're a midwit retard who wouldn't be able to fool a retard tribe man in africa.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
What you gonna do? write a paper about it? listen retard your IQ is 92-98 and it's truly just common sense. Your acting is embarrassing. I can pretend being superman better than that. Listen, these movies are written by people with a higher intellect so you're going to like it and it's going to be exciting. Woah, fucking rule model! but in truth you're a midwit retard who wouldn't be able to fool a retard tribe man in africa.
Nah, he's 110-120. This is classic behaviour from village smart guy types. Higher than the normies but nothing compared to true geniuses. I've had the privelage to actually meet a real genius, it's crazy how differently they think.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Katz
Your main problem is getting emotionally invested in stuff too easily. You have a long way to go
I've seen people with ostensibly all the wrong opinions but they look fucking cool while at it. This guy just suck. He has awful takes without the charm so were left with a boring retard. I mean literally. He's boring, and he's retarded. He did nothing to me yet I feel the need to crush him a bit. It's a fear of mine actually, what If I'm retarded in this way but I can't seem to know it? just like this retard.
Provoking one of my biggest fears. Therapeutic type shit.

• JFL
Nah, he's 110-120. This is classic behaviour from village smart guy types.
Wrong in my humble right opinion. Trolls with 110-120 IQ are much more cunning than that. A random troll on 4chan could play loops on this guy. The thing is, he`s ALWAYS retarded. I expect trolls with 110-120IQ to nail it here and there.

• JFL
I've seen people with ostensibly all the wrong opinions but they look fucking cool while at it. This guy just suck. He has awful takes without the charm so were left with a boring retard. I mean literally. He's boring, and he's retarded. He did nothing to me yet I feel the need to crush him a bit. It's a fear of mine actually, what If I'm retarded in this way but I can't seem to know it? just like this retard.
Provoking one of my biggest fears. Therapeutic type shit.
lol. Me too to some extent.

I guess the only way to know is to try to convince someone of stuff and overhear that person repeat the talking points you made in another conversation. That is the best feeling tbh.

• WTF
Wrong in my humble right opinion. Trolls with 110-120 IQ are much more cunning than that. A random troll on 4chan could play loops on this guy. The thing is, he`s ALWAYS retarded. I expect trolls with 110-120IQ to nail it here and there.
Hmm, 100 - 105?

• WTF
Hmm, 100 - 105?
Way too easy to read, boring, bad articulation. I think the average Japanese guy can do better than that with the same intent. My guess would be 92-98. Maybe it`s 90, maybe it's 100, maybe 110. Can't know for sure, it`s possible that he`s 110, but seem unlikely.

i couldnt do it on my own wtf you think its over for me op

• JFL

This one is easy tho bro