0 fat pads after leanmaxxing

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
My fatpads are nonexistent after leanmaxxing. My tear throughs go down to my cheekbones and there is just dark and thin skin under my eyes. My skin also looks like it's 30 years old. This shit is only for people with already decent genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and coispet
Volufiline for under eye fat
Maybe bonesmash zygos for more under eye support?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Leanmaxxing past 12% is a meme stop listening to autists here

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Sounds like you starvemaxed not leanmaxed

Volufiline for under eye fat
Maybe bonesmash zygos for more under eye support?
bonesmashing destroys fat nigga and I've already tried it results were temporary

Maybe I'm just ugly and this only applies to me I was wondering if this happened to anyone else

Maybe I'm just ugly and this only applies to me I was wondering if this happened to anyone else
This happened to me after I lowered my daily calorie intake a bit too quick and lost a lot of fat quickly (went from 81 to 77 in a week). I looked like I aged 10 years, I managed to make great improvements by increasing my calories and applying volufiline ampule every day under my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
You just have small fat pads. Means you will age like shit unfortunately and you can't maintain healthy body fat %s without sacrificing facial aesthetics.

Happened to me as well, but I went to 120lbs at ~6'1ish
I bulked up to 215lbs over 2 1/2 years, and then have been *slowly* dropping since ~Oct. - Nov.
You'll bounce back if you're still young and maintain / lean bulk for a while.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
You just have small fat pads. Means you will age like shit unfortunately and you can't maintain healthy body fat %s without sacrificing facial aesthetics.
what if I get fat grafts

My fatpads are nonexistent after leanmaxxing. My tear throughs go down to my cheekbones and there is just dark and thin skin under my eyes. My skin also looks like it's 30 years old. This shit is only for people with already decent genetics.
No bone + no fat = zombiecel
Bone + no fat = mogger

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01