0 likes in Toronto After 1000 swipes.

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
I know, I know ... I'm about to be absolutely eviscerated.

I honestly don't even know the issue. Yes, I know, I'm subhuman.

But, I thought I'd at least get SOME.

But no, I just got absolutely wrekt.

Fellas, I need some actual advice on getting matches, please.

Attachments

• 20230415_142700.jpg
    20230415_142700.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29261, MadTwatter and 20 others
I know, I know ... I'm about to be absolutely eviscerated.

I honestly don't even know the issue. Yes, I know, I'm subhuman.

But, I thought I'd at least get SOME.

But no, I just got absolutely wrekt.

Fellas, I need some actual advice on getting matches, please.
Even a trucel would get one 1 or 2 matches

And that morphed pic of you doesn’t look that ugly

Your elo is fucked, change sim card retard

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 19174, Acne Victim and 10 others
f6969f55e9f5540ea0f5aa232ee01681.png

:S emoji.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Lonenely sigma, Prince88 and 12 others
>Toronto

Come here my son, let me explain it to you

Memed io output

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Lmao, Lucid and 21 others
Fucked up elo probs

Even a trucel would get one 1 or 2 matches

And that morphed pic of you doesn’t look that ugly

Your elo is fucked, change sim card retard
Okay, so I essentially got shadow banned, right?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
There would be a user called 'blackgymmax' please put him on your ignore list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 29261, Majkal and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346
It's kinda like a desirability rating , depends on location, change your sim bhai maybe it'll change
Bro, wait... so your desirability rating literally changes with your sim card?

That's fucked ngl

over for ur ethnic ass

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
over for ur ethnic ass
A mtb white chick gave me her snap right after she told me she had a boyfriend last night.

As a matter of fact, she took my phone and entered her snap.

So... get fucked retard

• Woah
Okay, so I essentially got shadow banned, right?
You don’t even know ? you ran multiple accounts on the same SIM card so your elo is fucked Nigga, your first morphed pic isn’t even ugly and even st black ops 2 cel would get a few matches with bots or ugly girls on a fresh SIM card so on your fucked elo SIM card , run Sean o pry and see if you still get anything jfl, it would take a chad to get anything with fucked elo I’ve tried it

You're not even subhuman man wtf...

you probs got swiped left alot so ur elo went to trash, try uploading some good pics man instead of selfies aswell

i think @Blackgymmax might have some food for thought, hes an expert on toronto tinder

some tips and suggestions:

Story2

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and ascension
@Blackgymmax now this looks like a job for you

you just got terrible pics, the first one is the only one that is halfway decent

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
first second and last are good pics the rest need changing

• +1
it's a brutal world.
sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Delete the group photos and the random blurry one. Lol

• +1
you just got terrible pics, the first one is the only one that is halfway decent
Sergeant, be honest, is there any hope for me at all?

I'm on invisalign rn, and I'm trying to get a prescription for Accutane.

My hairline is slowly receeeding, but I can hair transplant maxx from my beard + donor area.

I'm also getting fillers for my under eye area. I got in touch with a clinic in my city that does that kinda stuff.

Is there any hope? Be honest

Bad pics. You need to be able to explain your personality (I'm not coping about this) in order to niche max. Let's say that you're into hiking posting a hiking picture will make it easier for women to built rapport with you.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Is there any hope for me?

I'll be making 300k before 25
it's tough to say, but keep trying.

you can build a somewhat meaningful life with that money

Shit pics. You need to be able to explain your personality (I'm not coping about this) in order to niche max. Let's say that you're into hiking posting a hiking picture will make it easier for women to built rapport with you.
What kind of maxx should I look into?

it's tough to say, but keep trying.

you can build a somewhat meaningful life with that money
Can I get a strong ltb with that + some surgeries: bimax + genioplasty, infraorbital-cheekbone implant, malar implant, straight white teeth, and clear skin?

What kind of maxx should I look into?
Just post things you're interested in. What are your interests and I'll see if I can create some photo ideas for you.

delete the fifth one first and sixth one are your best

Can I get a strong ltb with that + some surgeries: bimax + genioplasty, infraorbital-cheekbone implant, malar implant, straight white teeth, and clear skin?
I'd be shocked if you can't pull a girl that isn't repulsive after all that.

insha'Allah you ascend and escape the incelosphere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
weird ass pics wtf
also you look too old even shaved you look 30 at 21
you should have gotten few likes atleast

Should get likes

Sergeant, be honest, is there any hope for me at all?

I'm on invisalign rn, and I'm trying to get a prescription for Accutane.

My hairline is slowly receeeding, but I can hair transplant maxx from my beard + donor area.

I'm also getting fillers for my under eye area. I got in touch with a clinic in my city that does that kinda stuff.

Is there any hope? Be honest
speaking only in terms of looks i wouldn't say it is over, provided you don't lose your hair, but you should show me a better pic in natural light so i can really see what you're working with. From the first pic you seem like a totally normie looking guy (although ethnic) and i unlike most autists here i don't necessarily think you need to be mr. high and mighty to get a mtb gf, but tinder is very brutal so you should maybe try meeting girls organically instead.

Why?

The group photos let the bitches know that you're not a down syndrome psychopath
Group photos are just confusing girl has to figure out who you are , especially if you’re drinking like a low iq

Just post things you're interested in. What are your interests and I'll see if I can create some photo ideas for you.
Wrestling, bar hopping, popping a cold one with the boys, boxing, working out, horseback riding, basketball, fencing, fishing, politics, economics, etc.

I'm quite open minded about trying new things too.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Is there any hope for me?

I'll be making 300k before 25
is betabux possible in canada?
the thing is you dont look youthful at 21 which is a turnoff for women below 23
maybe you can pull the exception "oofy doofy" shit(doesnt exist) but if your personality irl is anywhere close to the personality you have on this forum then its over really
just get all the surgeries then try tbh

speaking only in terms of looks i wouldn't say it is over, provided you don't lose your hair, but you should show me a better pic in natural light so i can really see what you're working with. From the first pic you seem like a totally normie looking guy (although ethnic) and i unlike most autists here i don't necessarily think you need to be mr. high and mighty to get a mtb gf, but tinder is very brutal so you should maybe try meeting girls organically instead.
I think you're right tbh.
My lips are kinda fucked. I might be getting fillers to fix that.

Also, aren't I technically a htn in the first pic?

Also, should I stick to my own race, or do I have the potential looks threshold (after I get bimax + genioplasty, an infraorbital-cheekbone implant, malar implants, fix my lips, keep my hair, gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, and skin care maxx?)

Oh, and what will my rating be after all those procedures?

Attachments

• 20230316_172451.jpg
    20230316_172451.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230319_163652.jpg
    20230319_163652.jpg
    893.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230329_185922.jpg
    20230329_185922.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230331_160552.jpg
    20230331_160552.jpg
    645.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230406_182959.jpg
    20230406_182959.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230407_174730.jpg
    20230407_174730.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-902250379.jpg
    Snapchat-902250379.jpg
    739 KB · Views: 0
Wrestling, bar hopping, popping a cold one with the boys, boxing, working out, horseback riding, basketball, fencing, fishing, politics, economics, etc.

I'm quite open minded about trying new things too.
Wrestling: Post tournament pics.
Bar hopping: Post pic under bar signage with friends or with bar stuff or just eat food with a pint.
Boxing: Post sparring pics.
Working out: Post pics or vids or PRs.
Horseback riding: this one is straight forward, you don't even have to be on the horse standing by it is enough.
Fencing: A pic holding a rapier after a session.
Basketball: A pic of you during s game.
Fishing: You can post a pic holding game or on the ocean (make sure the pic is sunny).
politics, economics etc: post a pic by your bookshelf.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
is betabux possible in canada?
the thing is you dont look youthful at 21 which is a turnoff for women below 23
maybe you can pull the exception "oofy doofy" shit(doesnt exist) but if your personality irl is anywhere close to the personality you have on this forum then its over really
just get all the surgeries then try tbh
Oofie doofie absolutely does exist, and I have seen it, time after time.

Also, yes, betabuxx is possible. If anything, it's probably gonna increase, with how fucked the col is starting to become and how poor the young generation is lol.

Youre not hot at all, also youre just a deathnic indian, no girl looks at you while swiping and thinks "wow I want this brown skin indian guy to turn my cervix into apple sauce".

4B32A40D D94F 4048 9984 E34BAA0F8540
345B73B3 0FCD 42EA 968F B6248C46E2A1

Anyone that is surprised you got no likes is an autist or indian that cant rate and thinks you having bone mass = attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, jflsnowdzz, zharupodrugu and 5 others
Former slayer here:

Make shirtless picture first
Delete dog pic
Delete dark picture
Delete autistic selfie
Have friend group picture 2nd
Then have a frauded mirror pic with face 3rd
Have something cool 4th

Overall, you are ugly indian though so you won’t ever do that good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24221, camlokodri and 4 others
Oofie doofie absolutely does exist, and I have seen it, time after time.

Also, yes, betabuxx is possible. If anything, it's probably gonna increase, with how fucked the col is starting to become and how poor the young generation is lol.
i agree actually, oofy doofy exists, my 2/10 brother has 50+ slay count plus is marrying a woman next year who earns more than him, all cuz of oofy doofy, but this is in india, idk about canada

but as i said, if your personality IRL is anywhere close to the personality you have on this forum, then its over.
but still, you should try something to make your look younger, or just fraud your age 28-30 tbh

i agree actually, oofy doofy exists, my 2/10 brother has 50+ slay count plus is marrying a woman next year who earns more than him, all cuz of oofy doofy, but this is in india, idk about canada

but as i said, if your personality IRL is anywhere close to the personality you have on this forum, then its over.
but still, you should try something to make your look younger, or just fraud your age 28-30 tbh
Dude, I'm thinking of clearing my skin, and taking a very minor dht blocker (topical finasteride?) to make my skin look younger.

I'm taking collagen supplements (although very inconsistently) rn.

BTW, what exactly makes me look super old?
I don't get it

Youre not hot at all, also youre just a deathnic indian, no girl looks at you while swiping and thinks "wow I want this brown skin indian guy to turn my cervix into apple sauce".

View attachment 2153642View attachment 2153645

Anyone that is surprised you got no likes is an autist or indian that cant rate and thinks you having bone mass = attractive.
Idk man... my younger brother who's 5'7 and significantly more darker skinned with a very shit bone structure (although he has a straight nose), is dating a 5'8 white chick who asked him out.

I know another fresh off the boat indian who's 5'9, dating a 6'2 white chick. There were other white chicks at our party last night that literally thought he could do better than what he's with rn.

I know I'm ugly, but I have to nichemaxx + get some surgeries and implants.

What's your take?

• +1
You dont look too bad tbh. Your face is perfectly symmetrical, youre in good shape, your hairline is goat thier. Your expression is a little faggy to tell you the thruth. Maybe they think you are a Homo. You also give serial killer vibes.

You look like a Syrian refugee

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and materialistic
God damn, brutal

The first pic is a morph too but i knew it wouldnt work tbh. Ive had guys experiment w similar looking dudes