0 likes in Toronto After 1000 swipes.

Dude, fuck man... okay, what's your game plan for me bro?

There has to be one.

Start naming shit.
something about that face shortness needs to be fixed and maybe a perm or something to look more racially ambig

something about that face shortness needs to be fixed and maybe a perm or something to look more racially ambig
Dude, how many mm of a vertical genioplasty would I need?

Also, don't I have a long ramus?

I know, I know ... I'm about to be absolutely eviscerated.

I honestly don't even know the issue. Yes, I know, I'm subhuman.

But, I thought I'd at least get SOME.

But no, I just got absolutely wrekt.

Fellas, I need some actual advice on getting matches, please.
15D3A88F DCD1 4DE5 A9D4 BCFFFCAFE7D2

Revamp your profile and use better more NT pics even the last pic that I didn’t cross out probably should get removed it looks like it was taken in the slums of Mumbai. You also need to rotate that second pic so it’s not sideways jfl. You aren’t a terrible looking guy but only HTN+ (maybe even chadlite+) can afford to have non-NT pics unironically use more pics of you smiling and just being outside doing fun activities. A pic of you smiling outside on a beach would do 10x better than that tryhard selfie which girls would look at and automatically think you are weird

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, normie_joe and Deleted member 25995
View attachment 2154087

Revamp your profile and use better more NT pics even the last pic that I didn’t cross out probably should get removed it looks like it was taken in the slums of Mumbai. You also need to rotate that second pic so it’s not sideways jfl. You aren’t a terrible looking guy but only HTN+ (maybe even chadlite+) can afford to have non-NT pics unironically use more pics of you smiling and just being outside doing fun activities. A pic of you smiling outside on a beach would do 10x better than that tryhard selfie which girls would look at and automatically think you are weird
The last pic has my best friend (who's white) and a blonde chick on the back porch, with a Labrador retriever licking my face.
How tf does that even look like Mumbai?

You wanna know where this was taken? A frat house.

Also, I agree with the second pic bro, but my friend who took it rotated his phone to take it.

I don't wanna smile in pics rn, because my teeth are still pretty crooked. I'm on my third invisalign tray rn, and I honestly have noticed a difference from 2 weeks back.

I took a look at all the trays that I'll be wearing, and by the 16th tray, my teeth will be at a point where they can pass as being straight.

Also, yeah, you're right. I have to take more NT pics.

Also, what would you rate me rn, and what's my rating cap after I get: bimax + genioplasty, infraorbital-cheekbone implant, malar implants, skincare maxxing, gymmaxxing, NT-maxxing, and fashion maxxing?

Your 4th photo is creeping girls out. Also you need a more normal first photo not a close up of your face. Use your noggin. Do you think the off putting photos people post here are good for tinder?

Here’s some advice, ask some friend who has a successful tinder and copy his photos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeek
Ur pics suck and are low quality, they reek of desperation. Show yourself having fun, have someone else take pics for you, get a hq camera or hire a photographer, make them look candid and natural. There’s tonnes of resources out there on how to take good pictures, specifically for tinder as well

I'd be shocked if you can't pull a girl that isn't repulsive after all that.

insha'Allah you ascend and escape the incelosphere
I'm not even a virgin, and I literally had a Portuguese chick make out with me 2 weeks ago when I was in Toronto (Kensington Market bars have tons of them), but she didn't let me fuck her.
So... try again.

But bro, I wanna slay. Like, fuck man... I got cucked because I was blessed with such a robust bone mass and particularly masculine features, but I was a fucking nose breather.

Now, I've gotta ascend with bimax + genioplasty, infraorbital-cheekbone implants, malar implants, skincare maxxing, gymmaxxing, and money.

Your 4th photo is creeping girls out. Also you need a more normal first photo not a close up of your face. Use your noggin. Do you think the off putting photos people post here are good for tinder?

Here’s some advice, ask some friend who has a successful tinder and copy his photos.
Do you think I'm good enough for the looks cut?

I'm currently undergoing invisalign and I'm getting my teeth whitened too.

Ur pics suck and are low quality, they reek of desperation. Show yourself having fun, have someone else take pics for you, get a hq camera or hire a photographer, make them look candid and natural. There’s tonnes of resources out there on how to take good pictures, specifically for tinder as well
Okay, but do I make the looks cut?

Okay, but do I make the looks cut?
You can look like the biggest chad in the world, but if your pictures make you look like a loser girls still won’t fuck you. You’re obsessing about the wrong thing right now. First optimise your pictures and personality, then worry about looks after if you’re not satisfied with the results.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
You can look like the biggest chad in the world, but if your pictures make you look like a loser girls still won’t fuck you. You’re obsessing about the wrong thing right now. First optimise your pictures and personality, then worry about looks after if you’re not satisfied with the results.
Do you think most of the niggas on here are retarded too?

your eyes look wierd. one bigger then the other. your not subhuman but ur below average

At least 95%
Exactly.

These niggas really think that looks and only looks is what matters, when that is not the case AT ALL.

After the initial phase, personality, charisma, admiration others have of you, reputation, etc... is what matters.

Having excellent high-quality pictures is key, I agree.

your eyes look wierd. one bigger then the other. your not subhuman but ur below average
I have ptosis in one eye.

I'm also gonna get under eye filler.

Do I look robust?

I have ptosis in one eye.

I'm also gonna get under eye filler.

Do I look robust?
also your mouth is assymetrical and wierd. ur lips are too thin.

like i said you are below average

Death tier pheno. Try to bleachmax. Either grow stubble or get rid of shadow.

Death tier pheno. Try to bleachmax. Either grow stubble or get rid of shadow
Is it worse than curry pajeet pheno?

Also, do I not look robust?

Is it worse than curry pajeet pheno?

Also, do I not look robust?
idk which is worse curry or terrorist pheno. And u are not 25 yet? U look 30

Delete every pic but 1 and 6

Dude, I'm thinking of clearing my skin, and taking a very minor dht blocker (topical finasteride?) to make my skin look younger.

I'm taking collagen supplements (although very inconsistently) rn.

BTW, what exactly makes me look super old?
I don't get it
ironically, i think its your "robust" bones making you look super old.
Your face is wide af, you also have very fucked up skin and very bad nose, it all just makes you look old as fuck even without beard, with beard you look even older

You look like zaynbrah without his top 1% eye area(along with eyebrows)
zaynbrah also suffered from looking too old for his age, if you check his old comments you can see that he was a virgin till the age of 22 in UK

The thing is, Zaynbrah had a top 1% percent eye area while you have a bottom 10% eye area, even without ptosis, zaynbrah also had much better skin and less wider face, so he still looked younger than you at 21, he looked 25-26, you look 30.

Zaynbrah slayed after 22 alot tho, but because of his top tier eye area

ngl you look like a paki uncle at 21

Your face is wide af, you also have very fucked up skin and very bad nose, it all just makes you look old as fuck even without beard, with beard you look even older

zaynbrah also suffered from looking too old for his age, if you check his old comments you can see that he was a virgin till the age of 22 in UK

The thing is, Zaynbrah had a top 1% percent eye area while you have a bottom 10% eye area, even without ptosis, zaynbrah also had much better skin and less wider face, so he still looked younger than you at 21, he looked 25-26, you look 30.

Dude, I'm thinking of taking topical finasteride, not to stop the balding, but to stop dht from eviscerating my skin.

I need to look younger asap bro. This shit isn't helping me out.

Also, do I look robust / have robust features, or not?

And lastly, just by looking at me, do you think I'll potentially get side effects from finasteride?
I think I have a retardedly high sensitivity to dht tbqh.

Also, I'm not a virgin, but I barely get laid.
I just want a gf at this point tbh. What tf do I need to do? OLD is fucking with me bro

Bro, I need to fix this. How?
just get those beard laser removal stuff or instead of shaving be committed to having to thread or tweeze your facial hair off. It's much better but only worry would be inflammation causing swollen skin though shaving does the same thing too due to friction

There have been enough mocking messages, so here is some constructive advice:

• Toronto is a racist place. If you wont change locations, you will do much better if you get a rhinoplasty because currently your nose brands you too 'ethnic'. The ethnic tax levied on you is massive.​
  • Don't put up pictures with glasses especially if you are looking for ONS. Even the few men on the planet who could pull it off generally don't. Glasses make an average guy even more undesirable for a one night stand.​
  • Have at least one or two shirtless pictures. If your body is not beach-ready then go to the gym for 1-2 years, then take shirtless pics. Face pics can be touched up to look a bit better, body really can't. You either have a good body that is worth showing off or you don't.​
  • Get a better haircut. The current one looks too 'ethnic'. I reckon you can get 20-30% more matches with a 'western' haircut.
    Your hairline is fine and you are not balding so you can pull off a lot of better styles.​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055

• Toronto is a racist place. If you wont change locations, you will do much better if you get a rhinoplasty because currently your nose brands you too 'ethnic'. The ethnic tax levied on you is massive.​
  • Don't put up pictures with glasses especially if you are looking for ONS. Even the few men on the planet who could pull it off generally don't. Glasses make an average guy even more undesirable for a one night stand.​
  • Have at least one or two shirtless pictures. If your body is not beach-ready then go to the gym for 1-2 years, then take shirtless pics. Face pics can be touched up to look a bit better, body really can't. You either have a good body that is worth showing off or you don't.​
  • Get a better haircut. The current one looks too 'ethnic'. I reckon you can get 20-30% more matches with a 'western' haircut.
    Your hairline is fine and you are not balding so you can pull off a lot of better styles.​
Dude, what hairstyle should I go for?

Also, why tf is Toronto so racist when whites are only like.... 50% of the population?

Here's a pic that I took just now with my hair slicked back.

I'm thinking of just buying a hat and wearing it all the time for a couple of months, so that my hair can start slicking back

Attachments

• 20230417_110118.jpg
    20230417_110118.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry man but there's no charisma, no x-factor. Pictures look boring. If you're afraid of full rhino look into nose threading. Nose is rough. Look like you play league of legends.

Zaynbrah is also 6’2” and fairly muscular with a British accent and tattoos unlike this guy. Also he was larping his age when he joined if you check his LinkedIn and instagram. He is 22 currently and started fucking at 21, and he slays mostly beckies. I slay better looking women. I fuck stacylotes and fitness model stacies. But he gets a high quantity solely from OLD, I’ll give him that, he fucked 4 girls in 5 days in London. Whereas I’ve fucked literal Swedish stacies. Blonde hair blue eyes, top tier bodies whilst being an ethnic. In terms of the looks level of women fucked, not a single ethnic mogs me. Op needs steroids not retarded surgeries, jfl. His face will never be model tier.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel