1 1/2 months on hgh

Laidcel

Laidcel

Just turned 15, on roids and hgh
I just turned 15 and I was on 5 iu's of hgh for 6 weeks (200 ius total).

I grew 3/4's of an inch in that time. Doomer fags on this forum will say hgh is a worthless cope that will do nothing if you arent deficient. That's simply not true
Hgh growth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, niqfan625, shalomnigga and 11 others
Before hgh was 5'7 1/4 on 2/24

@ElTruecel @roman7 @darktriadprince @saiya_online @User28823 @socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, roman7 and ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and socialcel
Which of ur plates were open?

Which of ur plates were open?
I didn't bother getting xrays because I know all my plates are open; my projected height without hgh is 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, UZB_Strebl and JCaesar
Mirin Low inhib, you will make it in life

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88

I grew 3/4's of an inch in that time. Doomer fags on this forum will say hgh is a worthless cope that will do nothing if you arent deficient. That's simply not trueView attachment 2841212
mirin gains bro good shit

any facial changes?

• +1
Reactions: Trijicon and klimo

I grew 3/4's of an inch in that time. Doomer fags on this forum will say hgh is a worthless cope that will do nothing if you arent deficient. That's simply not trueView attachment 2841212
but doesn't it grow ur nose and hands and shit or is that just cope

NIGGA YOU ARE 15
You have no idea how much you would grow normally
Literally optimize your diet before you fucking INJECT GH holy hell this generation is utterly cooked

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
NIGGA YOU ARE 15
You have no idea how much you would grow normally
Literally optimize your diet before you fucking INJECT GH holy hell this generation is utterly cooked
How about optimizing my diet and also injecting?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, <6PSLcel and Jeww
Ah yes, posting a picture of you next to a measuring tape exposing that you are a manlet will show hgh works jfl at this faggot

Ah yes, posting a picture of you next to a measuring tape exposing that you are a manlet will show hgh works jfl at this faggot
5'8 at just turned 15 years old is manlet?

I cant tell you you could either still grow another 6+ inches or you could grow 1-2 inches and ur done, I really cant tell you what did you expect me to say.

I cant tell you you could either still grow another 6+ inches or you could grow 1-2 inches and ur done, I really cant tell you what did you expect me to say.
6'4 dad and 5'7 1/2 mom

height prediction is bs, only thing you can do is check if your growth plates are open to see if chance for growth is still there

height prediction is bs, only thing you can do is check if your growth plates are open to see if chance for growth is still there
I was growing completely normally I just want to be as tall as I possibly can

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Actually 5'7, but keep hustling and never give up bro, hopefully this isn't just accelerated growth with earlier closure and you do increase your final height, are you taking an AI?

Did you check if they are open
Theyre clearly open because I grew an 1-1.5 inches in the 3 months before starting hgh

Actually 5'7, but keep hustling and never give up bro, hopefully this isn't just accelerated growth with earlier closure and you do increase your final height, are you taking an AI?
yes I'm taking 20mg of aromasin every day

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Good shit OP. Mirin results

I’ll be on gh once it arrives from qsc.

@asdvek

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Good shit OP. Mirin results

I’ll be on gh once it arrives from qsc.

@asdvek
Mirin another qsc customer. Everything I've gotten from them has been legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenRay88, Donkeyballs and Jeww
@tigrxs

Muh hgh is cope

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
How about optimizing my diet and also injecting?
Would be better but injecting at your age is nuts dude. Whole bunch of synergies that are very complex and that medicine doesnt even know about yet. The Human body is not fully understood. You are in uncharted territory bro

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Would be better but injecting at your age is nuts dude. Whole bunch of synergies that are very complex and that medicine doesnt even know about yet. The Human body is not fully understood. You are in uncharted territory bro
Hgh therapy is well researched and safe if done correctly

I wouldn't really call it uncharted territory when short kids have been given this much hgh for like half a century

Theyre clearly open because I grew an 1-1.5 inches in the 3 months before starting hgh
You can only know for absolute sure if you get an x-ray, but whatever you say.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Jeww
I wouldn't really call it uncharted territory when short kids have been given this much hgh for like half a century
DUDE, 1 or even 1.5 inches like you said in a single month is literally uncharted territory. That means youre growing at a foot (12 inches) per year and extreme growth like arthritis or osteoporosis if that height is coming from your torso.

Hgh therapy is well researched and safe if done correctly
Show me the outcomes of these kids that they prescribe HGH to. Modern medicine will give people treatments that are literal dogshit and kill people quicker than doing nothing pretty frequently.
HGH also is pretty sus itself. Ive read its dangerous and is a big part of aging.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
No. 1-1.5 inches in 3 months. Meant to reply to @Azonin

Last edited:

good progress so far man
since your body seems to be responding to it pretty quickly i don’t doubt you reaching 6ft+ by the time you’re fully grown

Did you slowly build up to 5iu or go for 5iu straight away?

As much as I'm pro-roids, you don't know how much you were going to grow without it. I grew 3 inches in 6 months from 13-14.

Stunted kids with deficiencies in GH and IGF1 are given it, but if you don't have a deficiency there's currently no research to support its use when theres no deficiency. You could be just turbocharging what you previously were going to have, for example.

As much as I'm pro-roids, you don't know how much you were going to grow without it. I grew 3 inches in 6 months from 13-14.

Stunted kids with deficiencies in GH and IGF1 are given it, but if you don't have a deficiency there's currently no research to support its use when theres no deficiency. You could be just turbocharging what you previously were going to have, for example.
Well what causes growth spurts then? If not elevated gh levels, which we can induce via exogenous growth hormone injections

Don’t forget that hgh also speeds up the process of you growing in height. It’s not 100% certain you are gonna be taller than you were genetically destined to be. I’m also on hgh and same dose as you.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
6'4 dad and 5'7 1/2 mom
My dad is 6’2 and mum is same height us urs, I grew up to be 6’5, you’ll be like 6’8 nigga since ur on hgh as well lol