1 1/2 months on hgh

I just turned 15 and I was on 5 iu's of hgh for 6 weeks (200 ius total).

I grew 3/4's of an inch in that time. Doomer fags on this forum will say hgh is a worthless cope that will do nothing if you arent deficient. That's simply not trueView attachment 2841212
Life fuel how u get ur hgh?

I grew 3/4's of an inch in that time. Doomer fags on this forum will say hgh is a worthless cope that will do nothing if you arent deficient. That's simply not trueView attachment 2841212
1. did u inject daily?
2. at what time of day do u inject
3. will u inject more than 5 ius?
4. what are ur igf-1 and e2 levels now?

1. did u inject daily?
2. at what time of day do u inject
3. will u inject more than 5 ius?
4. what are ur igf-1 and e2 levels now?
1. Yes
2. 1-ish hour before bed
3. I'm going up to 8 ius when my new hgh arrives
4. No clue, I haven't gotten any blood tests yet

• +1
Reactions: john788
1. Yes
2. 1-ish hour before bed
3. I'm going up to 8 ius when my new hgh arrives
4. No clue, I haven't gotten any blood tests yet
any facial growth?
also i saw u order aromasin from qsc. how do u take the mg out of the 10g?
and is it in form of pills or powder?
if powder, do u mix it with water and just drink it?

any facial growth?
also i saw u order aromasin from qsc. how do u take the mg out of the 10g?
and is it in form of pills or powder?
if powder, do u mix it with water and just drink it?
I've felt my brow ridge is starting to form but thats probably from the 500 test

I got a jewelry scale and some little scoopers from amazon and just dump the powder into my mouth and take it with some milk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john788, Jeww and socialcel

mirin hard bro

• Love it
Reactions: Laidcel
Ah yes, posting a picture of you next to a measuring tape exposing that you are a manlet will show hgh works jfl at this faggot
why do high inhib pussies like you even have an account? You're here to ascend and you're scared to stick a needle in your ass? Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Jeww
why do high inhib pussies like you even have an account? You're here to ascend and you're scared to stick a needle in your ass? Fucking retard
Why do I need a needle when I have optimal height you fucking incel, did you forget not everyone here is a loser?

NIGGA YOU ARE 15
You have no idea how much you would grow normally
Literally optimize your diet before you fucking INJECT GH holy hell this generation is utterly cooked
just wait till ur growth plates close without hgh and find out if u would've needed it theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and Laidcel
Why do I need a needle when I have optimal height you fucking incel, did you forget not everyone here is a loser?
No height for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
I've felt my brow ridge is starting to form but thats probably from the 500 test

I got a jewelry scale and some little scoopers from amazon and just dump the powder into my mouth and take it with some milk.
Where do you inject btw? Also when ordering from qsc can u order custom vials? Like 5 ius inside instead of 10. And is 5ius enough ed for a long period of time enough to grow? Im broke

Last edited:
just wait till ur growth plates close without hgh and find out if u would've needed it theory
Except injecting now means you have 0 evidence that hgh even grows you... it could have been what you were naturally growing to already

Itโ€™s not cause of the hgh your basically 14 bro, growing at your age is normal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

u cant know
Bhai I grew 6 inches since I was 14. Itโ€™s very normal for males to grow at this age,

No disrespect but denying that males grow taller at his age is kinda retarded

Bhai I grew 6 inches since I was 14. Itโ€™s very normal for males to grow at this age,

No disrespect but denying that males grow taller at his age is kinda retarded
dont call me bhai nigger. + i havent grown alot since 13, just slow fucking growth whatsoever and im 16.5 now

dont call me bhai nigger. + i havent grown alot since 13, just slow fucking growth whatsoever and im 16.5 now
How tall are you? And when did you hit puberty?

I know guys that have not grown since 12-13 years old but they hit puberty very young and finished it at that age

How tall are you? And when did you hit puberty?

I know guys that have not grown since 12-13 years old but they hit puberty very young and finished it at that age
i had a moustache at 13, probably wont grow anymore and there is no point in injecting hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
i had a moustache at 13, probably wont grow anymore and there is no point in injecting hgh.
Yeah most people will stop growing much around your age. Iโ€™m 17 and havenโ€™t grown more than a half inch.

Has your nose or ears grown?

Itโ€™s not cause of the hgh your basically 14 bro, growing at your age is normal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
true op stated his father is 6'4 i dont even know why he injects hgh but it will surly make him taller than his natural height, which would be tall either way

op could you explain shortly why you use hgh, only for the height gain or do you have another goal?

Also for the test, I would tip for dimorphism gains or are you trying to build muscle?

true op stated his father is 6'4 i dont even know why he injects hgh but it will surly make him taller than his natural height, which would be tall either way

op could you explain shortly why you use hgh, only for the height gain or do you have another goal?

Also for the test, I would tip for dimorphism gains or are you trying to build muscle?
Hgh because I want to guarantee 6'2+ and test for clavical length, thicker wrists, dimorphism, and muscle

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Hgh because I want to guarantee 6'2+ and test for clavical length, thicker wrists, dimorphism, and muscle
Clavical length and wrists makes sense, but saying your height growth is because of hgh even when your father is 6โ€™4 and you were already almost 5โ€™8 at 14 is a little misleading

You have 0 idea if you grew because of hgh or naturally. Keep spending money and destroy your facial harmony with hgh lil bro

Like dude would have grown to 6+ ft naturally in 1-2 years, but he chose to prematurely age himself and risk his health without fucking reason

You have 0 idea if you grew because of hgh or naturally. Keep spending money and destroy your facial harmony with hgh lil bro
why would hgh destroy hus facial harmony? Hes 15 open plates, hgh will destroy nothing

I'm very excited to see how you'll develop, please take pictures of yourself regularly, maybe you'll decide to publish pictures or send them privately in future

Make grow facial feature without any coordination
No thats not true as long as his levels dont go beyond high

maybe at 10+ IU for 12 months+

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
No thats not true as long as his levels dont go beyond high

maybe at 10+ IU for 12 months+
Some people with get facial grow even at low dose. But yh uf you plan to take hgh low dose is less risky

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

Mirin bro but here are a bunch of hating ass mfs dont let that discourage you i also grow 1,2 cm in 2 months

nice. hopefully my endo agrees to prescribe pharma gh. I dont wanna pin chinese bathtub ratpiss