• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
the reports at least, imagine the not reported ones jfl
jewce

@Won'tStopNoodling

the reports at least, imagine the not reported ones jfl
jewce
they don't report, you think?

I have some fillers, mainly lips, so no vaccine for me.
Don't wanna end up looking like Donald Duck

Over for barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
jew juice
can you image.

my lips after taking vacine, and being the 1/10.000 whom goes swelling:
_104618203_lips1.jpg

That would be suicide fuel inducing, almost if not totally.

WOW CHECK THIS!!!!!

I wasn't planning on taking the Vaccine in the near future. anyways.
But now for sure not!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this. How sucky the trial tests muct have been. Now side effects start showing up, that didn't happen in the trials. AKA; Sucky trials, imo.
Quotes:
".... has advised that people with a history of significant allergic reactions do not get Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. after two people reported adverse effects on the first day of rollout.....
2 ... reported anaphylactoid reactions associated with getting the shot.
the reaction was not a side-effect observed in trials.
Last evening, we were looking at 2 case reports of allergic reactions.
We know from the very extensive clinical trials that this wasn’t a feature."

My conclusion. Sucky trials. ALREADY on the FIRST DAY, if starting Vaccine a NEW SIDE EFFECT happens, that was unknown. THE MOTHEFUCKING FIRST DAY.
Let other be guinea pigs first. I wait it out for some time, to see what happens with peoples.

source: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/co...ith-serious-allergies-to-avoid-Pfizer-vaccine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and pizza
can you image.

my lips after taking vacine, and being the 1/10.000 whom goes swelling:
_104618203_lips1.jpg

That would be suicide fuel inducing, almost if not totally.

WOW CHECK THIS!!!!!

I wasn't planning on taking the Vaccine in the near future. anyways.
But now for sure not!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this. How sucky the trial tests muct have been. Now side effects start showing up, that didn't happen in the trials. AKA; Sucky trials, imo.
Quotes:
".... has advised that people with a history of significant allergic reactions do not get Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. after two people reported adverse effects on the first day of rollout.....
2 ... reported anaphylactoid reactions associated with getting the shot.
the reaction was not a side-effect observed in trials.
Last evening, we were looking at 2 case reports of allergic reactions.
We know from the very extensive clinical trials that this wasn’t a feature."

My conclusion. Sucky trials. ALREADY on the FIRST DAY, if starting Vaccine a NEW SIDE EFFECT happens, that was unknown. THE MOTHEFUCKING FIRST DAY.
Let other be guinea pigs first. I wait it out for some time, to see what happens with peoples.

source: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/co...ith-serious-allergies-to-avoid-Pfizer-vaccine
thanks for advice

Tomorrow's headline: "Covid vaccines cause peoples eyes to pop out of their sockets. Doctors recommend you take it anyway."

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Tomorrow's headline: "Covid vaccines cause peoples eyes to pop out of their sockets. Doctors recommend you take it anyway."
In the Netherlands. The healthcare prime minister. made the compaassion, like this.

"you eat a croquette, regularly. And you don't know what exactly in there either. But than now all of a sudden with vaccine, you wanna know what in there and are scared about it. Just take it, it's just a small thing"

That comparrison doesn't make any sense to me, much.
food is not medication.

These mf politics assholes. Should stop making big things/changes, like it's a small nothing. Fuck assholes.

Just cover half you face, it's a small thing
just stay indoors for some months, it's a small thing
just don't visit you older family memebers for months, it's a small thing
just take a vaccine, it's a small thing like eating croquette
just don't be able to do your group hobbies anymore, it's a small thing
just get denied access to things becuase you don't have vaccine passport, it's a small thing.
just have no income for some months, it's a small thing.

Fuck them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, BradAniston, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
In the Netherlands. The healthcare prime minister. made the compaassion, like this.

"you eat a croquette, regularly. And you don't know what exactly in there either. But than now all of a sudden with vaccine, you wanna know what in there and are scared about it. Just take it, it's just a small thing"

food is not medication.
there is literally no benefit to taking the vaccine

the relative risk reduction is 95 %, which they report in media

absolute risk reduction? 0.8%

jfl at taking an untested vaccine that alters your DNA, is being rolled out extremely quickly under suspicious circumstances that reduces your risk of catching covid by 0.8%

jfl at taking an untested vaccine that alters your DNA, is being rolled out extremely quickly under suspicious circumstances that reduces your risk of catching covid by 0.8%
yeah fucking asshole, dutch minister.

Comparing a DNA altering vaccine; to eating a meat croquette.

You clearny didnt make any research about the new mRNA vaccines. The huge benefit of this vaccine is that it cant alter your dna.
The benefit of society taking the vaccine is that we can go back to a normal life, the risk of not taking it, would be another few millions of deaths and people with strong long term side effects from c19.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
they don't report, you think?

I have some fillers, mainly lips, so no vaccine for me.
Don't wanna end up looking like Donald Duck

hahah imagine your lips swelling up like a boat after getting the china vaccine

You clearny didnt make any research about the new mRNA vaccines. The huge benefit of this vaccine is that it cant alter your dna.
The benefit of society taking the vaccine is that we can go back to a normal life, the risk of not taking it, would be another few millions of deaths and people with strong long term side effects from c19.
jfl at people who just watch mainstream media

do your own research i wont do it for you
how much deaths have happened so far from covid19?
deaths are no higher than the 5 year average

there are covid 'cases'- a positive PCR test. the PCR test has a super high false positive rate

want more cases to scare your population? test lots of people and find false positives. by scaling up and down testing you are in complete control of the 'pandemic'

1’884’266 at this moment
Also a lot of people are suffering from the so called "long covid syndrome" where they have serious health problems even after months of recovery.

I just checked. google. (sorry for being laizy and not looking before).

1.88 million. world wide

Not that much, to be honest. Peanuts, globally seen.
to many old farts on the globe at the moment anyways. Good to get some refreshments.

Statts

jfl at people who just watch mainstream media

do your own research i wont do it for you
I never read mainstream media, because i have a background in biology and vaccines. I exactly know how to read studies.
I repeat: mRNA vaccine CANT alter your dna. Its simply not possible to do any harm to your dna.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste

1.88 million. world wide

to many old farts on the globe at the moment anyways. Good to get some refreshments.

View attachment 915616
want another covid death?

just test people in hospital who are dying from all kinds of things and find false positives and label them as covid deaths

I never read mainstream media, because i have a background in biology and vaccines. I exactly know how to read studies.
I repeat: mRNA vaccine CANT alter your dna. Its simply not possible to do any harm to your dna.
good to know. my DNA is save with vaccine. If I ever get forced to take one, or decide to take one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

food is not medication.

These mf politics assholes. Should stop making big things/changes, like it's a small nothing. Fuck assholes.

Just cover half you face, it's a small thing
just stay indoors for some months, it's a small thing
just don't visit you older family memebers for months, it's a small thing
just take a vaccine, it's a small thing like eating croquette
just don't be able to do your group hobbies anymore, it's a small thing
just get denied access to things becuase you don't have vaccine passport, it's a small thing.
just have no income for some months, it's a small thing.

Fuck them.
Jfl at comparing a croquette to a vaccine, how do these people have the brainpower to even function and get elected

1.88 million. world wide

View attachment 915616
Not much? Almost all of these countries are having lockdowns and heavy restrictions. Without these, we would have numbers 10x.
Its not about old farts dying, but overcrowded hospitals and collapse of health system. In my country, hospitals are full, and people with broken arms or heart attacks cant get surgery anymore.
You really think all of these countries with strong economy would be so dumb to do lockdowns and strong restrictions only for a disease that a few old farts are dying? They would give a shit, just like they dont care that people die from alcohol and cigarettes.
They are only scared of health system collapse and people with cancer and other serious propblems cant get hospital treatments anymore.

Last edited:
Not much? Almost all of these countries are having lockdowns and heavy restrictions. Without these, we would have numbers 10x.
Its not about old farts dying, but overcrowded hospitals and collapse of health system. In my country, hospitals are full, and people with broken arms or heart attacks cant get surgery anymore.
'we would have numbers 10x'

this is the kind of misinformation that perpetuates this whole bullshit

there is literally no evidence for this, in fact plenty to the contrary

cities that have locked down have NO difference in covid than no lock down

want another covid death?

just test people in hospital who are dying from all kinds of things and find false positives and label them as covid deaths
to be honest.

I'am personally okay with a virus going around that has like a 1%-2% mortality rate cause.
I personally think, there should had been no big restrictions. They can offer treatements and stuff.
But I am a proponent of: "weeding weak genes, out of humans". And if you are bottom 2% somehow, that can't survive this, while 98% can. Than you have subhuman genes in that aspect. And it be good you can't reporduce that stuff any longer, so we may have a chance to weed that subhumainity aspect out of the pool.

Hypergamy, selection, etc.. I am pro that. When humans intervere to much, the subhumanity happens. hence Indians are so ugly, with their arranged marriages.
Let nature do it's work, to weed out the sub-humanity from the pool.

'we would have numbers 10x'

this is the kind of misinformation that perpetuates this whole bullshit

there is literally no evidence for this, in fact plenty to the contrary

cities that have locked down have NO difference in covid than no lock down
Yeah maybe you are right about this.
But what about sweden that has officially declared that their strategy (no lockdowns/restriction) has failed? They have a very significant
excess mortality rate, which means they accepted the death of people just for the purpose of not doing lockdowns.

Last edited:
to be honest.

I'am personally okay with a virus going around that has like a 1%-2% mortality rate cause.
I personally think, there should had been no big restrictions. They can offer treatements and stuff.
But I am a proponent of: "weeding weak genes, out of humans". And if you are bottom 2% somehow, that can't survive this, while 98% can. Than you have subhuman genes in that aspect. And it be good you can't reporduce that stuff any longer, so we may have a chance to weed that subhumainity aspect out of the pool.

Hypergamy, selection, etc.. I am pro that. When humans intervere to much, the subhumanity happens. hence Indians are so ugly, with their arranged marriages.
Let nature do it's work, to weed out the sub-humanity from the pool.
Its not only about mortality.
Thats a study where they looked at a group of athletes after they had c19. 30 percent of them showed cellular heart damage. 15 percent showed signs of heart inflammation.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yeah maybe you are right about this.
But what about sweden that has officially declared that their strategy (no lockdowns/restriction) has failed?
idk bro

im not saying covid isn't real, but to say it isn't being used for a massive grab for control by elites is just foolish

there was a peak in all cause mortality earlier this year, but all cause mortality is now completely inline with 5 year averages. yet there are still lockdowns and a huge vaccine rollout, why?

because it is part of an agenda being planned by klaus schwab for decades

just look at world economic forum site

I never saw proof of that.
Less locked down countries, like Sweden do about
Assuming lockdowns work significantly, to help this.
I would not have problem with, the putting a cap on amount of heatlh care corona related. Dieying from Corona, is a trait of someone with not good enough genes/heatlh system anymore.

I guess people, are opposed. to the concept of the update, and imo improvement. of the human pool. genes and health wise.
While I am a fan of it.
Because for me, it means progress, improvement.
The weeding out of "subhumanity" elements in the human pool. I see as a positive thing, when nature does it for us.

I would not have problem with, the putting a cap on amount of heatlh care corona related. Dieying from Corona, is a trait of someone with not good enough genes/heatlh system anymore.

I guess people, are opposed. to the concept of the update, and imo improvement. of the human pool. genes and health wise.
While I am a fan of it.
The weeding out of "subhumanity" elements in the human pool. I see as a positive thing, when nature does it for us.

the deaths under 60 from people without underlying health issues are in the hundreds

so there isn't any genetic selection to speak of- just lies and misinformation

idk bro

im not saying covid isn't real, but to say it isn't being used for a massive grab for control by elites is just foolish

there was a peak in all cause mortality earlier this year, but all cause mortality is now completely inline with 5 year averages. yet there are still lockdowns and a huge vaccine rollout, why?

because it is part of an agenda being planned by klaus schwab for decades

just look at world economic forum site
as long as I keep my democracy. I don't care about these elites. Just elect them away. The wisdom of the crowd, the people, should make stuff correct always.
If they touch my democracy, I will go apeshit. The rest, I care little about. So long as the crowd, keeps the end power to decide who and what, thorugh democracy

as long as I keep my democracy. I don't care about these elites. Just elect them away. The wisdom of the crowd, the people, should make stuff correct always.
If they touch my democracy, I will go apeshit. The rest, I care little about. So long as the crowd, keeps the end power to decide who and what, thorugh democracy
the elites are unelected- did you elect the world economic forum to lock you inside your house in 2020?

no, but their agenda made it happen anyway

the only way this will be overturned is with a fat lawsuit

US is leading the way, then germany. the rest of europe needs to follow asap

the deaths under 60 from people without underlying health issues are in the hundreds

so there isn't any genetic selection to speak of- just lies and misinformation
Nice.
Than the matter of discussion becomes for me. Why all this efforts, to keep the old peoples WITH underlying conditions "protected"; with incredible resticting and extensive happenings for ALL peoples.
There is a time of life, and a time of death. Reaching 60, is a good age to reach. I would be happy when I get there. Than life is kinda on massive decline already, and extra years are a gift. I would never want people in their prime, when I'm 60; to have to suffer their prime away with massive restictions, because I with my declining health and genes, needs to be kept protected in a bubble, because I can't handle deceases well anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
the elites are unelected- did you elect the world economic forum to lock you inside your house in 2020?

no, but their agenda made it happen anyway
But it's the leaders in netehrlands, that decided to copy-paste that economic forum epoples advice or demands or whatever. These dutch leadersm can be send away in next elections. And a new person can be chosen, that runs on a compaign of F* the econmic forum, we goes this way. And peple can vote for that party.

• +1
Its not only about mortality.
Thats a study where they looked at a group of athletes after they had c19. 30 percent of them showed cellular heart damage. 15 percent showed signs of heart inflammation.
Cellular heart damage doesn't mean much to me nor should it mean anything to the average person here.
Exercising causes celullar muscle damage. But nobody would think of that as 'something bad'.

I would be more suprised if an illness didn't cause cellular damage or inflammation lmao. This information on its own doesnt mean anything.

• +1

While I am a fan of it.
You know that besides girls nobody cares about your genes or immune system? Besides female instinct, we are not in caveman times anymore. A subhuman with bad health condition can have a company with 100s of employees and paying millions of taxes to the country. You really think a young chad with good bones and immune system has more worth to a country? The only thing that defines your worth to society is your power and money. Both is managed by old unhealthy subhumans worldwide.
You think a country can just let old people die because they are not attractive or young anymore? These are the people that worked their whole life, payed taxes and helped to build the economy.

We are not in cavemen or war times, where the "strongest" survives. Survival of the fittest in 2021 means the most adaptable survives.

You know that besides girls nobody cares about your genes or immune system?
okay. I dunno why I should base my opinion/views on the matter of how many peoples cares/don't cares about it. Otherwise I can just copy-paste; the opinion of whate everyone thinks and cares for.

A subhuman with bad health condition can have a company with 100s of employees and paying millions of taxes to the country. You really think a young chad with good bones and immune system has more worth to a country? The only thing that defines your worth to society is your power and money. Both is managed by old unhealthy subhumans worldwide.
I see, the hypothosis of value based on a person his/her economic current value.
One can use that system; for deciding a person it's overall worth.
It's probably a decent system for setting current wrth. For worth into the future, it might be different.

You think a country can just let old people die because they are not attractive or young anymore? These are the people that worked their whole life, payed taxes and helped to build the economy.
Obviously attractive and young, is a reason I never gave.
Decreased halth, and immune system capability; is the reason that is natures make up.

I disagree, on the matter. That giving back more freedom = "just let old people die". In such a system, one can still put in efforts, to healthcare providings maxx within the resources available. You make it so extreme. Asif the only choice is: lockdown everything for all peoples and save the elderly. Or don't do total lockdowns and let old peoples die. (I still never seen good proof, that the big lockdowns help as great as it's claimed). There is no nuance.

That people were productive their whole life, is a given. So will be the last generations, so will be the current generations. Ones productiveness, is what keeps one have a position of value in the total and gives one lifefuel in general.
It's good, to help those pople within reason, that they were productive.

It's for me a matter of. how far to go for that. At what price/costs.