Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-183601.png
    Screenshot_20240424-183601.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim
:soy:
>no chud vaccines don’t cause autism trust the heckin sciencerino
>now come on little Brayden it’s time for your sixth booster shot so we can build back better from the global pandemic
:feelswah:
>HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LITTLE ANGEL IS A DIAGNOSED NONVERBAL SPERG HUUUHHH HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!!??!!?

Many such cases, I feel bad for the next generation of crippled vaxxie kids whose parents poisoned them a few years ago, it never even began for them

• JFL
:soy:
>no chud vaccines don’t cause autism trust the heckin sciencerino
>now come on little Brayden it’s time for your sixth booster shot so we can build back better from the global pandemic
:feelswah:
>HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LITTLE ANGEL IS A DIAGNOSED NONVERBAL SPERG HUUUHHH HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!!??!!?

Many such cases, I feel bad for the next generation of crippled vaxxie kids whose parents poisoned them a few years ago, it never even began for them
It's not even just vaccines it's a combination of just jews jewing about

Wheres back in the 70s it was 1 in 10,000
That's fucking insane
Isn’t that also linked to the fact that ppl get diagnosed way more ? I think it’s really a trend tho
Everyone’s depressed and has ADHD too

Isn’t that also linked to the fact that ppl get diagnosed way more ? I think it’s really a trend tho
Everyone’s depressed and has ADHD too
Scroll up a bit I post stats I cba sending the same pictures over and over again gets jarring

Dont forget being autistic as a male is absolutely brutal
True and add on the fact woman now genuinely are ugly asf
But social media makes them think they're beautiful due to low t now

It's a mix of two things.
1)People of geriatric age with old eggs and sperm reproducing.
2)Due to better and more advanced research, we are now better at detecting it, especially high functioning autism.

The big difference is mainly due to number 2, not number 1(but it has obviously definitely affected the percentage as well).

• +1
It's a mix of two things.
1)People of geriatric age with old eggs and sperm reproducing.
2)Due to better and more advanced research, we are now better at detecting it, especially high functioning autism.

The big difference is mainly due to number 2, not number 1(but it has obviously definitely affected the percentage as well).
I've listed all the reason cba posting it all again just scroll up a bit you'll find it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and mrdouchebag
Aluminum vaccine adjuvants is a big part of it.
Yep, like the Amish barely get vaccinated and hve the lowest rates of autism

I think the bench has been lowered alot .so high functional guys now would have been normal back then .but generally we are getting more fucked

I think the bench has been lowered alot .so high functional guys now would have been normal back then .but generally we are getting more fucked
Possibility about the high function thing for sure mark Zuckerberg had Asperger's but he functioned enough to get girlfriends before facebook
It's probably his site why high functioning people can't function

Nigga what? Realistically its like 1 in 5