Venting 1 trait I hate of most rich people I know

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
260d 3h 48m
That they bitch about poor people not working, nor working hard enogh, being laizy.
90% of them, have in common.

While the mayority of these rich people I know. Are doing limited work themselfes, so fuck it.
I don't have feeling they worked particularly hard in their past perse, and they do little for sure when rich. And Obviously when i hear their wifes bitch about poor being laizy, most of these women are just rich because of their husband. The guys, most of the, All I see them do, is some activity of managing their capital. Which is not hard work.

I love it, when rich people complain about labor not being done, because poors decided they don't wanna do that anymore.
You know what rich complainer. What stops you, for you yourself taking up these jobs? Why don't you do them? Than do it yourself, laizy fat cunt. But they don't do that, hypocrits. They just want poors, to keep doing shitty jobs, for littlepay, so they get served and benifit from it.

These 2 rich people compaining about people not working their McJob. makes me laugh. Adn is typical of what I see with the few rich people I know.

Plenty rich people, are more dickheads and bitched than the average people I come in contact with. makes sense I found out.

Last edited:
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
260d 3h 48m
johneffen said:
cope, work harder you bum
cope. Find a system, that others can work in. And you talke a cut of their works, while doing only some managing

johneffen

johneffen

Trainee
Time online
3d 5h 56m
eduardkoopman said:
cope. Find a system, that others can work in. And you talke a cut of their works, while doing only some managing
Cap, i work hard for my money. ur just a blue collar mindsetted moron. get off ur ass and work harder

Rush

Rush

🗡️🩸
Time online
48d 7h 24m
Then become rich

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Time online
24d 5h 33m
eduardkoopman said:
That they bitch about poor people not working, nor working hard enogh, being laizy.

While the mayority of these rich people I know. Are doing limited work themselfes, so fuck it.
I don't have feeling they worked particularly hard in their past perse, and they do little for sure when rich. And Obviously when i hear their wifes bitch about poor being laizy, most of these women are just rich because of their husband. The guys, most of the, All I see them do, is some activity of managing their capital. Which is not hard work.

I love it, when rich people complain about labor not being done, because poors decided they don't wanna do that anymore.
You know what rich complainer. What stops you, for you yourself taking up these jobs? Why don't you do them? Than do it yourself, laizy fat cunt. But they don't do that, hypocrits. They just want poors, to keep doing shitty jobs, for littlepay, so they get served and benifit from it.

These 2 rich people compaining about people not working their McJob. makes me laugh. Adn is typical of what I see with the few rich people I know.

Plenty rich people, are more dickheads and bitched than the average people I come in contact with. makes sense I found out.
most bilionares inherited their stuff so yeah it makes sense

MoeZart

MoeZart

-
Time online
146d 8h 31m
eduardkoopman said:

china will solve this Collagen or rope @Collagen or rope

Last edited:
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
178d 23h 49m
Working hard alone will make you middle class or semi rich. Working hard and being smart will guarantee you become rich unless you're very very unlucky. I'm talking working 20 hrs a day

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish [blur gang] KING OF .ME
Time online
324d 14h 45m
Baldingman1998 said:
Working hard alone will make you middle class or semi rich. Working hard and being smart will guarantee you become rich unless you're very very unlucky. I'm talking working 20 hrs a day
The key isn’t working hard it’s working smarter that means like Jeff not working yourself to death in an office or worksite you leave those tasks to other people only managing the most important affairs that need your sign off.

Secondly being middle class if such a thing exists isn’t that impressive are you aware in America at least that most people who consider themselves “middle class” still work paycheck to paycheck? Most can barely afford to send their kids to college.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
178d 23h 49m
ArvidGustavsson said:
Just throw away ur entire youth so that you can be upper middle class when 55 so your children can take the fruits of your labour theory.
Yes since I'm baldcel.

Jagged0 said:
The key isn’t working hard it’s working smarter that means like Jeff not working yourself to death in an office or worksite you leave those tasks to other people only managing the most important affairs that need your sign off.

Secondly being middle class if such a thing exists isn’t that impressive are you aware in America at least that most people who consider themselves “middle class” still work paycheck to paycheck? Most can barely afford to send their kids to college.
By middle class I meant upper middle or low high

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
260d 3h 48m
Blackgymmax said:
Hard work is just a meme to force wagies to slave more money for the rich while they do absolutely nothing
That's the only reason, why rich bitch about wagies quitting their McJobs.
Because these rich people generally benifit, when the wagies slave away at their job.

R

Raxflex

Trainee
Time online
2d 10h 8m
Work smarter not harder.
And never wage slave you will never get rich that way.
Online business is the way to go. Easy to scale, you dont need to work hard, just smart.
I made 100k Euros last month (srs).
You can easily buy garbage products to normies, if you advertise it the right way.

randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Time online
188d 4h 43m
Baldingman1998 said:
I'm talking working 20 hrs a day

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
260d 3h 48m
Raxflex said:
Work smarter not harder.
And never wage slave you will never get rich that way.
Online business is the way to go. Easy to scale, you dont need to work hard, just smart.
I made 100k Euros last month (srs).
You can easily buy garbage products to normies, if you advertise it the right way.
If, when, you become fully rich.

Please don't become like many rich people. Whom complain when regular people quit their cuck wage slave MCJob. And start calling these regular or poors bad names.

By the way. Plenty toch people, talk about how people doing McJobs, blue collar work. Deserve their low salary.
But than they go complain now, when these people quit their jobs. :ROFLMAO:

Theodore Bagwell

Theodore Bagwell

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
Time online
25d 13h 38m
People still believe in the "work hard" cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rich people bitch because they want to be richer and are so spoiled that they want to be rich at your expense. Most of them are born rich and have zero self awareness, the few that got rich got super lucky and think that it's because hard work. Fuck rich people tbh.

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Time online
31d 20h 27m
johneffen said:
Cap, i work hard for my money. ur just a blue collar mindsetted moron. get off ur ass and work harder
dude u litereally BEGGED to come into a turbomanlet server. your opinion is no longer relevent on this forum you genetic failure

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
260d 3h 48m
Theodore Bagwell said:
People still believe in the "work hard" cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rich people bitch because they want to be richer and are so spoiled that they want to be rich at your expense. Most of them are born rich and have zero self awareness, the few that got rich got super lucky and think that it's because hard work. Fuck rich people tbh.
I know. I'm later 30's. And worked after finished Uni pretty hard for most of the time after that. With the exception of the 5 years I was years Buddhist monk mode maxxing.

Working hard, doing the ctual work, is mainly. Your bosses taking a good cut of your work. And I see people doing quit hard labor works, and the McJobs, getting payed little. So that these services/products can be sold for cheap, which benifits the rich people also. because they can let everything they don't wanna do, to these lower payed wage cucks. So they can relax.

If one wants to become rich.
Either have a very ir quit specific/niche skill with limited competition, so they are forced to pay high salary.
Or, be the person that makes deal, manages the coming togteher of ask and demand; and take a fat cut out of it (lwhat basically companies and bosses do).
And, well there are plenty other ways. Like marrying a rich woman that is 95 yo.

D

damnit

Wizard
Time online
90d 10h 31m
yeah , like a good cousin of mine that invested like 5 k in crypto. He brags about how his capital went +1000 percent . He inherited a small to medium sized business and doesn't grasp that staking 5k (in the Balkan that's enough life savings) for the average man is too risky...

Just invest bro :feelsuhh:

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
260d 3h 48m
damnit said:
yeah , like a good cousin of mine that invested like 5 k in crypto. He brags about how his capital went +1000 percent . He inherited a small to medium sized business and doesn't grasp that staking 5k (in the Balkan that's enough life savings) for the average man is too risky...

Just invest bro :feelsuhh:
Yeah. brutals. When having limed savings, and going paycheck to paycheck.

Huge crypto gains.
Mine are like 5x orso overal. Still nice. I hope to join the 1000% gains club also.
If I had inheritance; I would had nominaly speaking alot of gains

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Time online
221d 5h 36m
maximusmaxxed

maximusmaxxed

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
Time online
26d 16h 40m
eduardkoopman said:

Cope. Building the business system requires a lot of creativity and hard work for employees to plug into a get a pay cheque.

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
Time online
52d 4h 11m
If I was rich I would say the same.

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
190d 14h 51m
They’re right in this day and age anyone with internet in a good area can make 6 figs yearly

noodlelover

noodlelover

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 4h 24m
maximusmaxxed said:
Cope. Building the business system requires a lot of creativity and hard work for employees to plug into a get a pay cheque.
This. Being an employee is easy as fuck compared to creating a successful business. Clock in, do what you're told, clock out, go home.

Users who are viewing this thread