1 trait I hate of most rich people I know

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
That they bitch about poor people not working, nor working hard enogh, being laizy.
90% of them, have in common.

While the mayority of these rich people I know. Are doing limited work themselfes, so fuck it.
I don't have feeling they worked particularly hard in their past perse, and they do little for sure when rich. And Obviously when i hear their wifes bitch about poor being laizy, most of these women are just rich because of their husband. The guys, most of the, All I see them do, is some activity of managing their capital. Which is not hard work.

I love it, when rich people complain about labor not being done, because poors decided they don't wanna do that anymore.
You know what rich complainer. What stops you, for you yourself taking up these jobs? Why don't you do them? Than do it yourself, laizy fat cunt. But they don't do that, hypocrits. They just want poors, to keep doing shitty jobs, for littlepay, so they get served and benifit from it.

These 2 rich people compaining about people not working their McJob. makes me laugh. Adn is typical of what I see with the few rich people I know.

Plenty rich people, are more dickheads and bitched than the average people I come in contact with. makes sense I found out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil, Deleted member 9670, the next o'pry and 11 others
cope, work harder you bum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, noodlelover, Deleted member 8904 and 6 others
cope, work harder you bum
cope. Find a system, that others can work in. And you talke a cut of their works, while doing only some managing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
cope. Find a system, that others can work in. And you talke a cut of their works, while doing only some managing
Cap, i work hard for my money. ur just a blue collar mindsetted moron. get off ur ass and work harder

society is just a social construct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and oldcelloser
Then become rich

That they bitch about poor people not working, nor working hard enogh, being laizy.

While the mayority of these rich people I know. Are doing limited work themselfes, so fuck it.
I don't have feeling they worked particularly hard in their past perse, and they do little for sure when rich. And Obviously when i hear their wifes bitch about poor being laizy, most of these women are just rich because of their husband. The guys, most of the, All I see them do, is some activity of managing their capital. Which is not hard work.

I love it, when rich people complain about labor not being done, because poors decided they don't wanna do that anymore.
You know what rich complainer. What stops you, for you yourself taking up these jobs? Why don't you do them? Than do it yourself, laizy fat cunt. But they don't do that, hypocrits. They just want poors, to keep doing shitty jobs, for littlepay, so they get served and benifit from it.

These 2 rich people compaining about people not working their McJob. makes me laugh. Adn is typical of what I see with the few rich people I know.

Plenty rich people, are more dickheads and bitched than the average people I come in contact with. makes sense I found out.

most bilionares inherited their stuff so yeah it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 14781 and oldcelloser

china will solve this @Collagen or rope

Last edited:
Working hard alone will make you middle class or semi rich. Working hard and being smart will guarantee you become rich unless you're very very unlucky. I'm talking working 20 hrs a day

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and bwrauycnee
1 trait I hate about rich people is how big their nose is.:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and Fear
I'm talking working 20 hrs a day
Just throw away ur entire youth so that you can be upper middle class when 55 so your children can take the fruits of your labour theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reborn, rydofx, Deleted member 11581 and 9 others
Working hard alone will make you middle class or semi rich. Working hard and being smart will guarantee you become rich unless you're very very unlucky. I'm talking working 20 hrs a day
The key isn’t working hard it’s working smarter that means like Jeff not working yourself to death in an office or worksite you leave those tasks to other people only managing the most important affairs that need your sign off.

Secondly being middle class if such a thing exists isn’t that impressive are you aware in America at least that most people who consider themselves “middle class” still work paycheck to paycheck? Most can barely afford to send their kids to college.

Hard work is just a meme to force wagies to slave more money for the rich while they do absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: nightg, rydofx, Deleted member 11581 and 2 others
Just throw away ur entire youth so that you can be upper middle class when 55 so your children can take the fruits of your labour theory.
Yes since I'm baldcel.

The key isn’t working hard it’s working smarter that means like Jeff not working yourself to death in an office or worksite you leave those tasks to other people only managing the most important affairs that need your sign off.

Secondly being middle class if such a thing exists isn’t that impressive are you aware in America at least that most people who consider themselves “middle class” still work paycheck to paycheck? Most can barely afford to send their kids to college.
By middle class I meant upper middle or low high

Hard work is just a meme to force wagies to slave more money for the rich while they do absolutely nothing
That's the only reason, why rich bitch about wagies quitting their McJobs.
Because these rich people generally benifit, when the wagies slave away at their job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 14203
Work smarter not harder.
And never wage slave you will never get rich that way.
Online business is the way to go. Easy to scale, you dont need to work hard, just smart.
I made 100k Euros last month (srs).
You can easily buy garbage products to normies, if you advertise it the right way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and eduardkoopman
I'm talking working 20 hrs a day
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Work smarter not harder.
And never wage slave you will never get rich that way.
Online business is the way to go. Easy to scale, you dont need to work hard, just smart.
I made 100k Euros last month (srs).
You can easily buy garbage products to normies, if you advertise it the right way.
If, when, you become fully rich.

Please don't become like many rich people. Whom complain when regular people quit their cuck wage slave MCJob. And start calling these regular or poors bad names.

By the way. Plenty toch people, talk about how people doing McJobs, blue collar work. Deserve their low salary.
But than they go complain now, when these people quit their jobs. :ROFLMAO:

People still believe in the "work hard" cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rich people bitch because they want to be richer and are so spoiled that they want to be rich at your expense. Most of them are born rich and have zero self awareness, the few that got rich got super lucky and think that it's because hard work. Fuck rich people tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581
Cap, i work hard for my money. ur just a blue collar mindsetted moron. get off ur ass and work harder
dude u litereally BEGGED to come into a turbomanlet server. your opinion is no longer relevent on this forum you genetic failure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Ethniframementalcel
People still believe in the "work hard" cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rich people bitch because they want to be richer and are so spoiled that they want to be rich at your expense. Most of them are born rich and have zero self awareness, the few that got rich got super lucky and think that it's because hard work. Fuck rich people tbh.
I know. I'm later 30's. And worked after finished Uni pretty hard for most of the time after that. With the exception of the 5 years I was years Buddhist monk mode maxxing.

Working hard, doing the ctual work, is mainly. Your bosses taking a good cut of your work. And I see people doing quit hard labor works, and the McJobs, getting payed little. So that these services/products can be sold for cheap, which benifits the rich people also. because they can let everything they don't wanna do, to these lower payed wage cucks. So they can relax.

If one wants to become rich.
Either have a very ir quit specific/niche skill with limited competition, so they are forced to pay high salary.
Or, be the person that makes deal, manages the coming togteher of ask and demand; and take a fat cut out of it (lwhat basically companies and bosses do).
And, well there are plenty other ways. Like marrying a rich woman that is 95 yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and Deleted member 14781
yeah , like a good cousin of mine that invested like 5 k in crypto. He brags about how his capital went +1000 percent . He inherited a small to medium sized business and doesn't grasp that staking 5k (in the Balkan that's enough life savings) for the average man is too risky...

Just invest bro :feelsuhh:

yeah , like a good cousin of mine that invested like 5 k in crypto. He brags about how his capital went +1000 percent . He inherited a small to medium sized business and doesn't grasp that staking 5k (in the Balkan that's enough life savings) for the average man is too risky...

Just invest bro :feelsuhh:
Yeah. brutals. When having limed savings, and going paycheck to paycheck.

Huge crypto gains.
Mine are like 5x orso overal. Still nice. I hope to join the 1000% gains club also.
If I had inheritance; I would had nominaly speaking alot of gains

Cope. Building the business system requires a lot of creativity and hard work for employees to plug into a get a pay cheque.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
If I was rich I would say the same.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
They’re right in this day and age anyone with internet in a good area can make 6 figs yearly

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and noodlelover
Cope. Building the business system requires a lot of creativity and hard work for employees to plug into a get a pay cheque.
This. Being an employee is easy as fuck compared to creating a successful business. Clock in, do what you're told, clock out, go home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581

If you live in America and complain that you are poor, you really need to do some honest self assessment.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

I 100% agree. Getting rich is hard work but more than that it is a lot of luck. Being in the right place at the right time, knowing the right people, having the right idea, maybe inheriting starting capital etc. Having the right interests and talents. Those suckers got no idea what it is like to be born in some third world shithole where you are literally fucked from the start.