1 year ascension transformation edit

It's already an edit :ROFLMAO:. What are you gonna edit about it? You can post this video if you wan't to i don't mind
wtf man you mog even amnesia

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Zeta
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13264, skkrrrtcantdo and Zeta
Nice shit. What did you do other than leanmaxxing, tanning and dying hair?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13264 and N1666
1 year sexuality transformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse and Zeta

caged

• JFL
spectatcular ascension nonetheless

• Love it
were your eyebrows always that low? or did you do anything to them

were your eyebrows always that low? or did you do anything to them
Well I squint all the time like an autist but i don't know if that made any difference. But no I did not do any surgeries

moggs me, very good ascension but you werent like ugly in the first vids either

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Zeta
Well I squint all the time like an autist but i don't know if that made any difference. But no I did not do any surgeries
im pretty sure thats the reason they got lower cuz mine did as well and my uee got so much lower

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu and Zeta
im pretty sure thats the reason they got lower cuz mine did as well and my uee got so much lower
Just brush them down bro, it literally made it so I have zero uee, like I if brush them down too much I have negative uee.

• Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Bro list everything you did rq

How on earth did you change your eyes like that. Bro must have hardmaxxed his eyes

• JFL
This is my sign to get blue contacts

• +1
coloring and leanmaxx ascend you hard, what is your bf now?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
@lepo2317 holy shit are you mirin or what fag? Your talking about how gay he looks but slays while ur in a mudhut in a shitty slum in India. So brootal, just rope already u muh bluepill because muh looks aren’t everything. In reality your a sub-5 dalit, kys immediately

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs and Zeta
Caged so hard when u flipped off the bbc in the train:forcedsmile:

• JFL

Then dude pulled the

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs, lucifer6969 and Zeta

All genetics right?

Even before that you were chadlite. You’re now a chad. Chill with the squinting and stuff

• +1
Tsjaad, welke looksmax heeft het meeste gedaan voor je uiterlijk?

Should I use coffee at first just to test it out?
Wha that actually works? I have black coffee and i would like to test it out ngl

It says on jewgoogle that it last 2-3 weeks so i might have to do that , i just need a slightly more darker brown tone than i do rn.

• +1
chad

• Love it
From high MTN to Jordan Barrett

• Woah
@lepo2317 holy shit are you mirin or what fag? Your talking about how gay he looks but slays while ur in a mudhut in a shitty slum in India. So brootal, just rope already u muh bluepill because muh looks aren’t everything. In reality your a sub-5 dalit, kys immediately
You just made 20 things about me in 2 sentences you dumb phagot. You are ops faggot friend? He acts like he loves cocks so his looks are useless for him.

You just made 20 things about me in 2 sentences you dumb phagot. You are ops faggot friend? He acts like he loves cocks so his looks are useless for him.
Why do u have an account here if u think looksmaxxing is gay? The goal is to literally look as appealing to foids as possible, i think u meant to go to :bluepill:.org

• +1