1 year ascension transformation edit

Just start doing tik tok videos where you squint and go "wow it's bright out here" over and over.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: everydayfun
Young slayer giving the finger to the blackcel gives me hope
An army of racist slayers is brewing and there will be no stopping it once the ball is rolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Zeta
already you can see the mogger tier ipd and pfl. most common themes on big ascensions are already beggining with a small philtrum and good eyes.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Zeta
chads.org

• JFL
I would beat your faggot ass if you stuck up the finger at me like that.

HTN unfrauded, btw.

Last edited:
Did bonesmashing cause any asymmetry? And where do you smash and what do you smash with

what did u do for ur skin broeder?

mtn appeal irl. Lil man aint escaping inceldom. Drop the ego and disrespectfull behavior before you get hurt

Last edited:
mtn appeal irl. Lil man aint escaping inceldom. Drop the ego and disrespectfull behavior before you get hurt
Since when do I have an ego? And I don’t act disrespectful.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerdanny
Since when do I have an ego? And I don’t act disrespectful.
ight my bad i came off unnecessarily rude. Just didnt fuck with u flipping the random guy off but ig its not that deep ur still young n just fucking around.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
From MTN retard to MTN retard sucking his cheeks in and squinting! Bravo!
I don’t suck in my cheeks. I keep my teeth touching each other. And why are you so mad?

I bought it second hand. Its like a small tanningbed thats foldable
Some say its harmful but looks like its worth the risk ngl

• +1

Why are you still here? You've massively ascended. 188cm psl 9. Get out there and enjoy being human.
Come back and post a guide though.

• JFL

Why are you still here? You've massively ascended. 188cm psl 9. Get out there and enjoy being human.
Come back and post a guide though.
I do both.

Which contacts do you use bhai?
I'm thinking about buying green ones, is it noticeable and do you really wear them daily, sounds time consuming.

Which contacts do you use bhai?
I'm thinking about buying green ones, is it noticeable and do you really wear them daily, sounds time consuming.
Yeah i wear them daily. People know about it. Since I got blue eyes out of nowhere. But i don’t care

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Yeah i wear them daily. People know about it. Since I got blue eyes out of nowhere. But i don’t care
What's the name of the contacts you use and are they good?

15-16 before 17-18 after yes that's genetic. By the way you are mentally sick/phagot or both. You behvae like loser. I wonder why you didn't change that instead you cope that you had anything to do with you growing up
Keep rotting oldcel

Your contacts seem too fake

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Hey zeta what brand contacts do you use and how old are you?