1 year in between from LTN to MTN

Deleted member 40553

Deleted member 40553

Iron
IMG 1727
IMG 1728

Minor looksmaxxes go a long way. Mewing (muh cope), gym, neck exercises, growing out hair (still doing it) collagen pills, accutane, getting eyebrows done. Still need help with uee, am considering ptosis surgery

• +1
Reactions: mattix, forevermirin, bradpittshairline and 12 others
LTN to LTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, bigchunguslover, GabachoCopium and 8 others
nice lighting in the after

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and lilxder2
Look the same jfl

All the changes if there are any are from the gym and the haircut
And yes jewing is cope

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations and VenatorLuparius
It's not over if you don't lack bones.

If you do then yeah, otherwhise implants will ascend you.

LTN to LTN ++

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
nice lighting in the after
You are becoming like xangsane who accuses everyone of lip fillers except you comment something about how they changed up lightning and angles :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 1901
You are becoming like xangsane who accuses everyone of lip fillers except you comment something about how they changed up lightning and angles :lul:
Because they did.

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
  • +1
Reactions: lastdex1, chadpreetsingh, Beastchodecode and 1 other person
Capped by the eyes, sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
HTN

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 32973 and 5OuttaTen
Stop trolling this man he did ascend to mtn mirin hard inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, macedonpsycho, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 40553
Get your nose straightened out as it's making your whole face wonky as hell.

Nice but i had a lower low when I was subhuman and now I'm MTN

Good job getting rid of the facial hair and having an actual hairstyle now

View attachment 2445551View attachment 2445553
Minor looksmaxxes go a long way. Mewing (muh cope), gym, neck exercises, growing out hair (still doing it) collagen pills, accutane, getting eyebrows done. Still need help with uee, am considering ptosis surgery
definitely improved but half that shit is cope. Accutane and hair played a huge role, keep gymcelling and consider eye area surgeries

definitely improved but half that shit is cope. Accutane and hair played a huge role, keep gymcelling and consider eye area surgeries
What surgeries? I was thinking something for my ptosis

View attachment 2445551View attachment 2445553
You look good, dont listen to the copers

Its just the flared nose, bad lip ratio which should be 1:1.6 and ice hooding will do the trick for your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
You look good, dont listen to the copers

Its just the flared nose, bad lip ratio which should be 1:1.6 and ice hooding will do the trick for your eyes
Do you have to continually do ice hooding to keep the results?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
HTN

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
will you start rotting on here again soon?
i wish bro but there's nothin' left for me here just doin' sum goodbye wishes my time in these spaces are finally coming to a close

• So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins
i wish bro but there's nothin' left for me here just doin' sum goodbye wishes my time in these spaces are finally coming to a close
I will honor your legacy.

I will honor your legacy.
i don't think there is much of a legacy honestly just a series of bad circumstances
i used to want to become an important blackpill type legend figure but that's behind me now
i was just a young impressionable kid i don't want any notoriety or for people to remember me
i'm not the person people think i am and i certainly don't look the way they think either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and DildoFaggins
what happened to your sever james?
should've burned that server to the ground a long time ago nothing good came out of it evil evil human beings apart of these communities
better late than never i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and TheVictor
should've burned that server to the ground a long time ago nothing good came out of it evil evil human beings apart of these communities
better late than never i guess
lol your right

i don't think there is much of a legacy honestly just a series of bad circumstances
i used to want to become an important blackpill type legend figure but that's behind me now
i was just a young impressionable kid i don't want any notoriety or for people to remember me
i'm not the person people think i am and i certainly don't look the way they think either
So you'll stop upholding this persona that you've created on social media as well?

lol your right
they took everything from us took our depression turned it into a joke we got nothing out of it now i'm left rotting in despair while they got to move on with their lives i am only now just starting to pick up the pieces and finally i am getting my life back together after being on hiatus my entire teenage years they all took advantage of me during my emotional distress and high out of my mind on crystal meth and coerced me into doing things i not only regret looking back on but things that will severely impact my future for the rest of my life i will never forgive or forget the ones who did this to me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
So you'll stop upholding this persona that you've created on social media as well?
i so wish it was a persona, maybe then i'd really be able to leave it all behind unscathed but i have these scars i need to treat and everything may be apart of my story but it is certainly not my reality anymore that "persona" really was me and how i was feeling at the time i am not a different person but it was a different version of myself there is no lore everything they say about me is lies i am just a normal guy trying to survive in this chaotic world they do not know me and they never will everyone here is controlled opposition i hope you and others can move on from it all you guys were indoctrinated and that's okay but it's nothing you can't come back from you are enough

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and bradpittshairline
Niggas coping ur easy strong mtn now even htn in girls eyes

i so wish it was a persona, maybe then i'd really be able to leave it all behind unscathed but i have these scars i need to treat and everything may be apart of my story but it is certainly not my reality anymore that "persona" really was me and how i was feeling at the time i am not a different person but it was a different version of myself there is no lore everything they say about me is lies i am just a normal guy trying to survive in this chaotic world they do not know me and they never will everyone here is controlled opposition i hope you and others can move on from it all you guys were indoctrinated and that's okay but it's nothing you can't come back from you are enough
Your cover of tek it is too underrated man

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I wish you the best during this departure James, it seems like you are healing which is great. I am glad that our paths crossed before you left and I think there's a promising future ahead of you. Stay safe.