1 year in between from LTN to MTN

Your cover of tek it is too underrated man
appreciate that bro but i don't care about my music or think it is good at all i am my biggest critic but i genuinely don't understand why anyone would listen to the music that i've made i actually think i am a terrible artist and don't know why all these random people are so interested in me i am probably going to delete my music within the next year anyway i dont give a shit about it or even wanna do music i've already gotten my taste of fame about 4 times in my life and i can just say that i don't fucking want it or like it it's something that i unfortunately can't handle & that's why i'll never ever be a public figure i just want real friends and real love romantic or not i don't really care but there is peace out there for all of us if we work on it enough being on these spaces is extremely detrimental which is why i ask you my friend to try to distance yourself and try to get in a better headspace

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS and bradpittshairline
appreciate that bro but i don't care about my music or think it is good at all i am my biggest critic but i genuinely don't understand why anyone would listen to the music that i've made i actually think i am a terrible artist and don't know why all these random people are so interested in me i am probably going to delete my music within the next year anyway i dont give a shit about it or even wanna do music i've already gotten my taste of fame about 4 times in my life and i can just say that i don't fucking want it or like it it's something that i unfortunately can't handle & that's why i'll never ever be a public figure i just want real friends and real love romantic or not i don't really care but there is peace out there for all of us if we work on it enough being on these spaces is extremely detrimental which is why i ask you my friend to try to distance yourself and try to get in a better headspace
Brutal, Ive known about you since like december or november last year the music is good imo its just underground.

I wish you the best during this departure James, it seems like you are healing which is great. I am glad that our paths crossed before you left and I think there's a promising future ahead of you. Stay safe.
thank you we are all struggling & in this fight together it's a war but it is one that we will win i am sure of it i am manifesting it for you and everyone on the forum every enemy of mine every friend i hope we all find the closure we are looking for

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and DildoFaggins
Brutal, Ive known about you since like december or november last year the music is good imo its just underground.
i don't even feel like the person who wrote and sung these songs or the person in these photos i don't look like my old self anymore i have so much bdd and derealization i am not even fully here right now i don't think i will ever be the same before my overdose everyone around me claims that i am not the same person and it's devastating to me but the things i've done and been involved with on the internet is something i'm going to have to live with and it haunts me every night i have horrible hallucinations sleep paralysis i have to numb it with so much medication to sleep peacefully therapy has helped me but it's an endless jewish loop of psychiatry entrapment they keep switching me to different facilities i'll be on my fourth therapist soon i've had 4 different ones in the past few months and so i have to go to a subtstance abuse program which is low k ass but it is what is is my past therapist who i didnt even believe it at first until after she dropped me but i looked at her profile on the website for the place and she was a cheerleader for a big football team a model and beauty pageant winner if that's not blackpilling enough that is the future therapists dbdr was talking about and she had the nerve to tell me that looks don't matter and that she unfortunately can't help me anymore shit's crazy but it has helped me so far 6 months in clean off any amphetamine or drug besides weed and dxm i've pretty been clean and i'm hoping this new facility will be able to offer me the help i need to succeed and finally heal this trauma and mental state

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and NordicLeonhard
i don't even feel like the person who wrote and sung these songs or the person in these photos i don't look like my old self anymore i have so much bdd and derealization i am not even fully here right now i don't think i will ever be the same before my overdose everyone around me claims that i am not the same person and it's devastating to me but the things i've done and been involved with on the internet is something i'm going to have to live with and it haunts me every night i have horrible hallucinations sleep paralysis i have to numb it with so much medication to sleep peacefully therapy has helped me but it's an endless jewish loop of psychiatry entrapment they keep switching me to different facilities i'll be on my fourth therapist soon i've had 4 different ones in the past few months and so i have to go to a subtstance abuse program which is low k ass but it is what is is my past therapist who i didnt even believe it at first until after she dropped me but i looked at her profile on the website for the place and she was a cheerleader for a big football team a model and beauty pageant winner if that's not blackpilling enough that is the future therapists dbdr was talking about and she had the nerve to tell me that looks don't matter and that she unfortunately can't help me anymore shit's crazy but it has helped me so far 6 months in clean off any amphetamine or drug besides weed and dxm i've pretty been clean and i'm hoping this new facility will be able to offer me the help i need to succeed and finally heal this trauma and mental state
Dnr. You’ve been brainwashed by Zog drugs that turned you into a schizo. Just stock market maxx or smth

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Dnr. You’ve been brainwashed by Zog drugs that turned you into a schizo. Just stock market maxx or smth
He's way too anti neet, I was in his live and he said fuck the neet lifestyle jfl theirs nothing to save
@curlyheadjames Boyo pls learn the stock market and leave the retarded normie friends you've made yesterday's live was hard to watch

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel