1 Year Of Looksmaxxing: Review

Nice

Women are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, RichardSpencel and shimada
Nice

Women are disgusting
I just find it kinda ironic like in a movie.... Had a girl make fun of me.... 4months later when my body is improved and face she cheks me out in the hallway and her friend (the gym girl) teases girl. Just proove how shallow people are, but thats the brutal reality of the world sadly.

Try being legit a truecel for a week and you will see the reaction you get

@TRUE_CEL can relate if hes a legit truecel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
if you didnt get surgery or roid, then u really didnt looksmatch much aside from losing bf tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I just find it kinda ironic like in a movie.... Had a girl make fun of me.... 4months later when my body is improved and face she cheks me out in the hallway and her friend (the gym girl) teases girl. Just proove how shallow people are, but thats the brutal reality of the world sadly.

Try being legit a truecel for a week and you will see the reaction you get

@TRUE_CEL can relate if hes a legit truecel
When I was in high school I was a pretty boy kinda and women harassed me and also sometimes approach me.
However I got some acne and my face is kinda bloated, and women naturally didn’t care about my existence

The blackpill is the best thing happens to my life

Looks = everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChiseledFace, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Your face was never really bloated, I don't see your point
and you're still an incel this is just mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TBOLT, RichardSpencel, hebbewem and 2 others
How much do you bench @FatmanO just wondering

awesome haircut ?

Frames me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Good work, you can start pumping and dumping fatties on tinder.
PSL 5. Jelly of your long bones, you giveve of the impression of being a tall guy, even you're only 6'1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and FatmanO
didn't even read a word before scrolling down

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Good work man but:
'Women who made fun of me started me checking me out when I got a better body or face'
Is cope. Thats whats you try to delude yourself into. You are far from this. They probably look at you because you always jaw gutting, squinting, and try to make yourself as tall as posibble by keeping ur neck and back as straight as possible (looks like ur dildo went to deep in ur ass and couldnt getting out from there.

Anyway the point is, if they were checking you out they would have approached you and shit. Ur still in the same situation. You figured out that you arent a chad by saying that you have to approach, thats good. But it doesnt make sense by saying that girls are checking you out. If you hit that stage you wouldnt have to approach most of the time.

All men think girls are checking them out but thats cope. In public girls arent that horny or you would have to be like an 8 PSL. You look from youre eye corner and 'see' them 'staring' at you but they arent, they look somewhat in your direction but not at you man invisble..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace and Extra Chromosome
great work boyo, we will all ascend one day together :')
PROUD OF U
-toni on snapchat

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
.. fr tho ngl

Good work man but:
'Women who made fun of me started me checking me out when I got a better body or face'
Is cope. Thats whats you try to delude yourself into. You are far from this. They probably look at you because you always jaw gutting, squinting, and try to make yourself as tall as posibble by keeping ur neck and back as straight as possible (looks like ur dildo went to deep in ur ass and couldnt getting out from there.

Anyway the point is, if they were checking you out they would have approached you and shit. Ur still in the same situation. You figured out that you arent a chad by saying that you have to approach, thats good. But it doesnt make sense by saying that girls are checking you out. If you hit that stage you wouldnt have to approach most of the time.

All men think girls are checking them out but thats cope. In public girls arent that horny or you would have to be like an 8 PSL. You look from youre eye corner and 'see' them 'staring' at you but they arent, they look somewhat in your direction but not at you man invisble..
I mean the situation was very abstract and it only happened once, but I am sure of it. Nothing that mind blowing tho and I agree imn o chad
She has a boyfriend but his frame is utter shit so Im guessing shes betabuxxing him or some shit (same way as guys checks out a girls ass) (She prob wasn't checking me out facially but bodily)
great work boyo, we will all ascend one day together :')
PROUD OF U
-toni on snapchat
Ill actually try to approach women, but getting courage is a lot harder than looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
daily reminder that fatman didnt get laid at optimal conditions despite being "tall" and above average according his own posts.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I mean the situation was very abstract and it only happened once, but I am sure of it. Nothing that mind blowing tho and I agree imn o chad
She has a boyfriend but his frame is utter shit so Im guessing shes betabuxxing him or some shit (same way as guys checks out a girls ass) (She prob wasn't checking me out facially but bodily)

Ill actually try to approach women, but getting courage is a lot harder than looksmaxxing

Lol at this subhuman.

He thinks girls are 'mirin him for THIS body:

Your body is the worst in the whole of PSL boyo. The average normie could spend a year sat on his ass eating pizza and chips, and he'd still have a better body than you.

There's a good chance if by some miracle you ever did manage to get a girl to your room, as soon as you took your shirt off it'd all be over. You look legit deformed, gtfo of here thinking your body is a plus point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BendLowReachHigh, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
Lol at this subhuman.

He thinks girls are 'mirin him for THIS body:

View attachment 49686

View attachment 49687

View attachment 49688

Your body is the worst in the whole of PSL boyo. The average normie could spend a year sat on his ass eating pizza and chips, and he'd still have a better body than you.

There's a good chance if by some miracle you ever did manage to get a girl to your room, as soon as you took your shirt off it'd all be over. You look legit deformed, gtfo of here thinking your body is a plus point.
KTzJSEP.jpg
rate this ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
@FatmanO honestly great transformation mate, anyways what's your opinion on how to lose face fat, my main problem is a shit curry diet because i live in fucking curry land pakistan/India but I regularly go to the gym and have lost a couple of kg and still there's no difference in face because of bloat

So I kinda see why a lot of women did not check me out as I thought

The amount of more attention I got is unbelievable (after fixing skinnyfat)

About 1 year ago:

Today:

What Ive learned:

• Women are very superfical, more than men. Women who made fun of me started me checking me out when I got a better body or face.
  • No amount of looks help if you don't actually ask women out (have to work on that)
  • Altrought here are a lot of people making fun of others, there are still a few nice mentally sane people who help others.
  • Muscle helps a lot but fat loss and frame is way more important (and height)
  • Over time you realise all the women are bassicly the same or like similiar things, while men have unique hobbies.
  • I had a lot of oneitises along the path, some for validation and some cause I actually liked their phenotype, but in the end they all have their issues and are looking for the top mate aswell
  • Most people don't looksmaxx so you have a huge advantage to have found this forum.
Most important thing I learned, is I became more self assured, assertive and confident and less bluepilled. Hopefully you all do good looksmaxxes as looksmaxxing is legit. In the end of the day, look for fullfillment rather than doing what others think is cool (eg. slaying). If you want to slay, go work for it. If you want to powerlift, go powerlift.

Ill be back with another post later, have a good saturday guys!

4.5.2019 Fatman0

made most of your looks gains recently once you started cutting from what I see

made most of your looks gains recently once you started cutting from what I see
Yeh I think. What would you give the improvment wise? Im advocating fat loss now
@Rimcel looks like my face could get leaner luckily afterall

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
Yeh I think. What would you give the improvment wise? Im advocating fat loss now
@Rimcel looks like my face could get leaner luckily afterall
Yeah fatloss easiest looksmax anyone can do. You look 10x better in more recent pictures than other imo

@FatmanO honestly great transformation mate, anyways what's your opinion on how to lose face fat, my main problem is a shit curry diet because i live in fucking curry land pakistan/India but I regularly go to the gym and have lost a couple of kg and still there's no difference in face because of bloat
Are you lifting in a deficit? If not you will get leaner due to extra muscle mass so you will be lower bodyfat ? otherwise Id say sodium but not sure how much your foods have that

Are you lifting in a deficit? If not you will get leaner due to extra muscle mass so you will be lower bodyfat ? otherwise Id say sodium but not sure how much your foods have that
Curry has a shit load of sodium, I'm lifting in a deficit, eat 2 big meals a day, around 2000cals, I'm currently 6"1 72kg

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
only took him a year to grow that hair out and put headphones on
Im legit thinking you are trolling... Thats me at 24-28 percent bodyfat... Ofc muscles wont be visible
Legit comments like this piss me off
After 20 percent muscles arent visible under the fat

Oh and just to add icing to the cake. This is me right now so what was 2 months ago deos not matter ?

Curry has a shit load of sodium, I'm lifting in a deficit, eat 2 big meals a day, around 2000cals, I'm currently 6"1 72kg
Yeh I figured curry deos that. I mean if your eating at deficit which seems you are you wikl lose weight, it comes in waves for me. Either that or get more muscles

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and DeformAspergerCel
Im legit thinking you are trolling... Thats me at 24-28 percent bodyfat... Ofc muscles wont be visible
Legit comments like this piss me off
After 20 percent muscles arent visible under the fat

Oh and just to add icing to the cake. This is me right now so what was 2 months ago deos not matter ?

Yeh I figured curry deos that. I mean if your eating at deficit which seems you are you wikl lose weight, it comes in waves for me. Either that or get more muscles

you're concealing your face. Maybe you just about make the low tier normie cut that's required to fuck a noodlewhore once every blue moon or so, I wouldn't know. All I know is that the two photos you show to illustrate your progress might've just as well have been taken within the same day at first glance. Any success with foids you may or may not have now almost certainly wont be the result of your laughably pathetic looksmax journey, get that out of your thick skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
you're concealing your face. Maybe you just about make the low tier normie cut that's required to fuck a noodlewhore once every blue moon or so, I wouldn't know. All I know is that the two photos you show to illustrate your progress might've just as well have been taken within the same day at first glance. Any success with foids you may or may not have now almost certainly wont be the result of your laughably pathetic looksmax journey, get that out of your thick skull
I wont ever try to bother arguing with you, you just try to treat others down

Yeah of course it seems like no progress but thats what a lot of fat does, shows muscle. But id love to see YOUR looksmax journey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
You havent looksmaxxed if u cant get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace and RichardSpencel
I wont ever try to bother arguing with you, you just try to treat others down

Yeah of course it seems like no progress but thats what a lot of fat does, shows muscle. But id love to see YOUR looksmax journey.
sure. it goes from 2 psl to 3.5 psl. At least I recognize that I'm subhuman to foids and that they would have me starved in a concentration camp if given the opportunity though. Once you realize that someone like dogtown is just an average guy to 90% of foids you understand the cruelty of female sexual selection. YOU ARE NOT HUMAN TO FOIDS UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST 5 PSL. IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED A MAN YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 6 PSL. Being average, or slightly below average as in your case, simply isn't enough in today's sexual market. Perhaps you could ascend to 5 PSL if you're willing to butcher your face with surgeries, but you have to stop this faggy gymcel coping and change your outlook on looksmaxxing completely.

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace and kobecel
I'm gonna give you a comprehensive review of your looksmaxing journey and your stay on this site:

Before I say anything, I have to say I respect you for wanting to change and and are actually making steps. This is one thing I can not take away from you and actually truly respect.

It's just that your approach to this whole thing is so..stiff, naive and cringy. You basically act like you are 14 years old. All the poses, cringy pictures, facial expressions, extreme insecurity reeking through your narcy-defensive attitude when replying to criticism etc. could go on.

It's as if you completely miss the whole non-verbal "sub-communication" aspect of attraction. You are the definition of "tryhard" in the worst possible manner, which is exactly what you don't want when you aren't blessed with good genes, which you are not.

You have no dignity towards your subhumanity, your flaws and the state you started from. You dont realise how much behind you are both on a mental and physical level compared to other 18-19 years olds and you want quick fixes and solutions to your problems that virtually don't exist, bcuz all your problems require great amount of time/effort/dedication to fix. You make threads that make it so you improved on these problems in a laughably short time, where even though there's usually some progress, in real life setting it's not very noticeable.

You refuse to accept defeat and that you're building yourself from 0. You act like you are up there, except you're held back by "your" failos which "you'll fix quick" and then "you will be in a good spot". You're extremely inseucre and weak mentally and want to "fit in" so fucking desperately, your mind is in a constant state of cognitive dissonance where you envision yourself an above-average looking guy whos a little bit lost, but "soon will be part of the crew". All the "IOIs and women interest" mean nothing when you're a kissless virgin still, which you are. All the validation-whoring threads of yours are a just joke all-in-all. You sit at home making these threads, wanting attention from people for things you don't even believe yourself, just to feel better about yourself. When someone doesn't feed into your delusions, you usually get even more defensive and childish and don't bring logical counter-arguments.

You obviously did improve your body, you lost some fat and gained some muscle, but these improvements are so exaggerated by you constantly spamming your cherry picked before/afters mixed with angle-frauding and even photoshop(according to that video thats been posted recently JFL), that it makes it completely impossible for me to take you seriously as someone wanting to truly change your life.

But all in all, I don't have a problem with you(except some of your retarded threads) I see your improvements, all I'm trying to advocate is that you could be improving so much more and faster if you were less of a child and had more critical thinking.

Good job on the improvements though

• +1
Reactions: bonecel and samm735
I'm gonna give you a comprehensive review of your looksmaxing journey and your stay on this site:

Before I say anything, I have to say I respect you for wanting to change and and are actually making steps. This is one thing I can not take away from you and actually truly respect.

It's just that your approach to this whole thing is so..stiff, naive and cringy. You basically act like you are 14 years old. All the poses, cringy pictures, facial expressions, extreme insecurity reeking through your narcy-defensive attitude when replying to criticism etc. could go on.

It's as if you completely miss the whole non-verbal "sub-communication" aspect of attraction. You are the definition of "tryhard" in the worst possible manner, which is exactly what you don't want when you aren't blessed with good genes, which you are not.

You have no dignity towards your subhumanity, your flaws and the state you started from. You dont realise how much behind you are both on a mental and physical level compared to other 18-19 years olds and you want quick fixes and solutions to your problems that virtually don't exist, bcuz all your problems require great amount of time/effort/dedication to fix. You make threads that make it so you improved on these problems in a laughably short time, where even though there's usually some progress, in real life setting it's not very noticeable.

You refuse to accept defeat and that you're building yourself from 0. You act like you are up there, except you're held back by "your" failos which "you'll fix quick" and then "you will be in a good spot". You're extremely inseucre and weak mentally and want to "fit in" so fucking desperately, your mind is in a constant state of cognitive dissonance where you envision yourself an above-average looking guy whos a little bit lost, but "soon will be part of the crew". All the "IOIs and women interest" mean nothing when you're a kissless virgin still, which you are. All the validation-whoring threads of yours are a just joke all-in-all. You sit at home making these threads, wanting attention from people for things you don't even believe yourself, just to feel better about yourself. When someone doesn't feed into your delusions, you usually get even more defensive and childish and don't bring logical counter-arguments.

You obviously did improve your body, you lost some fat and gained some muscle, but these improvements are so exaggerated by you constantly spamming your cherry picked before/afters mixed with angle-frauding and even photoshop(according to that video thats been posted recently JFL), that it makes it completely impossible for me to take you seriously as someone wanting to truly change your life.

But all in all, I don't have a problem with you(except some of your retarded threads) I see your improvements, all I'm trying to advocate is that you could be improving so much more and faster if you were less of a child and had more critical thinking.

Good job on the improvements though
Yeah I agree with that. I think this was a huge issue in december I had, but with time its getting rarer (but still there)

Id agree I lack experience, but I ussaly stay at home so I guess that explains the issue.

I think it will take a year or two to get legit mental looksmax, but its improving
sure. it goes from 2 psl to 3.5 psl. At least I recognize that I'm subhuman to foids and that they would have me starved in a concentration camp if given the opportunity though. Once you realize that someone like dogtown is just an average guy to 90% of foids you understand the cruelty of female sexual selection. YOU ARE NOT HUMAN TO FOIDS UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST 5 PSL. IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED A MAN YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 6 PSL. Being average, or slightly below average as in your case, simply isn't enough in today's sexual market. Perhaps you could ascend to 5 PSL if you're willing to butcher your face with surgeries, but you have to stop this faggy gymcel coping and change your outlook on looksmaxxing completely.
Thats not how the world works..

TE="FatmanO, post: 341974, member: 456"]

About 1 year ago:

Today:

What Ive learned:

• Women are very superfical, more than men. Women who made fun of me started me checking me out when I got a better body or face.
  • No amount of looks help if you don't actually ask women out (have to work on that)
  • Altrought here are a lot of people making fun of others, there are still a few nice mentally sane people who help others.
  • Over time you realise all the women are bassicly the same or like similiar things, while men have unique hobbies.
  • I had a lot of oneitises along the path, some for validation and some cause I actually liked their phenotype, but in the end they all have their issues and are looking for the top mate aswell
  • Most people don't looksmaxx so you have a huge advantage to have found this forum.
Most important thing I learned, is I became more self assured, assertive and confident and less bluepilled. Hopefully you all do good looksmaxxes as looksmaxxing is legit. In the end of the day, look for fullfillment rather than doing what others think is cool (eg. slaying). If you want to slay, go work for it. If you want to powerlift, go powerlift.

4.5.2019 Fatman0
[/QUOTE]
Damn you actually look alot better low wtf
My keyboard are autistic

Nigga went from band geek who plays assassins creed to a normie chadlite

Impressive.

Anyone who touches pussy or twink butt is a chadlite to me

Lol google twink butt good lord jesus christ almighty
Twink butt is a skinny girl?
TE="FatmanO, post: 341974, member: 456"]

About 1 year ago:

Today:

What Ive learned:

4.5.2019 Fatman0

Damn you actually look alot better low wtf
My keyboard are autistic
[/QUOTE]
Yeh low bf is key tho imo

You need continue weight loss, also use bigger deficit.

I am gonna continue for another 20 days imo. I think I lost 6-8 percent bodyfat this month but it was pretty easy

Next few will be a bit harder but its pretty good progress imo. And yes I used a bigger deficit now
You need continue weight loss, also use bigger deficit.

I am gonna continue for another 20 days imo. I think I lost 6-8 percent bodyfat this month but it was pretty easy

Next few will be a bit harder but its pretty good progress imo. And yes I used a bigger deficit now
You most likely didnt lmao