1 Year Of Looksmaxxing: Review

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
So I kinda see why a lot of women did not check me out as I thought

The amount of more attention I got is unbelievable (after fixing skinnyfat)

About 1 year ago:

Today:

What Ive learned:

• Women are very superfical, more than men. Women who made fun of me started me checking me out when I got a better body or face.
  • No amount of looks help if you don't actually ask women out (have to work on that)
  • Altrought here are a lot of people making fun of others, there are still a few nice mentally sane people who help others.
  • Muscle helps a lot but fat loss and frame is way more important (and height)
  • Over time you realise all the women are bassicly the same or like similiar things, while men have unique hobbies.
  • I had a lot of oneitises along the path, some for validation and some cause I actually liked their phenotype, but in the end they all have their issues and are looking for the top mate aswell
  • Most people don't looksmaxx so you have a huge advantage to have found this forum.

Most important thing I learned, is I became more self assured, assertive and confident and less bluepilled. Hopefully you all do good looksmaxxes as looksmaxxing is legit. In the end of the day, look for fullfillment rather than doing what others think is cool (eg. slaying). If you want to slay, go work for it. If you want to powerlift, go powerlift.

Ill be back with another post later, have a good saturday guys!

4.5.2019 Fatman0

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Lifemax, Baki, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 39 others
You are my inspiration

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, RichardSpencel and FatmanO
fatman0 fanclub

• +1
Reactions: Baki, UltraExtremeIntense, Vitruvian and 1 other person
cant see much of a diffrence from 1st pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and RichardSpencel
first

• JFL
Reactions: FatmanO
cant see much of a diffrence from 1st pic
I can see a massive diffrence which is what matters to me. Based on reactions from females it helps too, but I haven't accounted I fixed the skinnyfat body

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, buflek, adrenocrhome and 1 other person
You looked better before.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Great bro, now get lip fillers.

Inb4 @itsOVER comes to this thread. Gonna go ahead and quote him so he can come and spew his usual shit and get itOVER with.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 2 others
When you were low bodyfat, I guess is what he meant
Yeah, but I had a terrible body so it didn't matter. I feel for the male model low bodyfat meme. Anyway waiting for itsover to spew some shit and then we can go on with our lives

Yeah, but I had a terrible body so it didn't matter. I feel for the male model low bodyfat meme. Anyway waiting for itsover to spew some shit and then we can go on with our lives
Let me do it for him:

What's your slay count bro? Permavirgins

• Love it
We should make a automatic bot response for him everytime I make a post
I'm too lazy to do that. He doesn't live in my head rent free enough for me to go to that extent. I'm only reminded of him when I see him in your threads.

• Woah
Looking good bro. Definitely look better now, although I can't put my finger on it. What have you done in the past year and plan to do in the future?

I began my looksmaxxing journey in November 2017 with a course of accutane. Over the period of 2018 I became a bit obsessed with it and noticed massive results. I look at pictures from just over a year ago and absolutely cringe. The funny thing is I thought I was pretty good looking. I have so much more confidence now. Although I am a lot more superficial and judge others appearances (not in a vicious way but yeah). I've also come to realise normies are so fkn clueless when it comes to looks, which can be annoying at times.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and kobecel
Much respect to Fatman, you are a great source of inspiration and motivation. I wish that more users could have this type of mindset.

Althought your mouth area isn't the "best", I think that it looks pretty okay.

You definitely need to get a nose job done by the end of the year tough, that would not only be your ultimate looksmaxing phase but it will be very easy to fix a such nose and your SMV will significantly skyrocket.

Much respect to Fatman, you are a great source of inspiration and motivation. I wish that more users could have this type of mindset.

Althought your mouth area isn't the "best", I think that it looks pretty okay.

You definitely need to get a nose job done by the end of the year tough, that would not only be your ultimate looksmaxing phase but it will be very easy to fix a such nose and your SMV will significantly skyrocket.
Thanks man, never knew I needed a nose job. I think a lot of its is lightning
Its quite costly to fix a nose

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You do look better, but don't ever think you are some kind of chad right now. You look like the kind of guy that would need some effort to get laid. But great job mate, keep improving

You do look better, but don't ever think you are some kind of chad right now. You look like the kind of guy that would need some effort to get laid. But great job mate, keep improving
Could you explain a bit further? Need a bit of effort? Isnt that every guy below chad, they still need to approach. Just corious of your opinion

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Let me do it for him:

What's your slay count bro? Permavirgins

View attachment 49197

Preemptive ridicule of the truth my boyos.

Jfl at thinking your lack of any real world results isnt a massive death blow to your ascension arguments.

As was said already:

from invisible virgin to invisible virgin, you will stay incel until you rope

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, Deleted member 176, Alexanderr and 7 others
PREEMPTIVE RIDICULE OF THE TRUTH MY BOYOS.

JFL AT THINKING YOUR LACK OF ANY REAL WORLD RESULTS ISNT A MASSIVE DEATH BLOW TO YOUR ASCENSION ARGUMENTS.

AS WAS SAID ALREADY:

How dare he try to ascend in a looksmaxxing forum :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Kill_Jew, AspiringChad and 4 others
Well duh it's obvious that he won't get results if he doesn't work on actively trying with girls, they won't ask you out themselves unless you are way better looking than FatmanO is.

Well duh it's obvious that he won't get results if he doesn't work on actively trying with girls, they won't ask you out themselves unless you are way better looking than FatmanO is.
He is trolling, and probably has slight mental issues, we all expected this
Imo in Slovenia Idk my exact rating but I do know im attractive to some women (even tho they were below my looksmatch or much much younger) however Im trying to figure out what my looksmatch is

• +1
Put this on WikiHow

How become a slayer.

• Woah

JFL AT THINKING YOUR LACK OF ANY REAL WORLD RESULTS ISNT A MASSIVE DEATH BLOW TO YOUR ASCENSION ARGUMENTS.

AS WAS SAID ALREADY:
@AntiSocial-Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, Deleted member 176, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others

About 1 year ago:

Today:

What Ive learned:

• Women are very superfical, more than men. Women who made fun of me started me checking me out when I got a better body or face.
  • No amount of looks help if you don't actually ask women out (have to work on that)
  • Altrought here are a lot of people making fun of others, there are still a few nice mentally sane people who help others.
  • Over time you realise all the women are bassicly the same or like similiar things, while men have unique hobbies.
  • I had a lot of oneitises along the path, some for validation and some cause I actually liked their phenotype, but in the end they all have their issues and are looking for the top mate aswell
  • Most people don't looksmaxx so you have a huge advantage to have found this forum.
Most important thing I learned, is I became more self assured, assertive and confident and less bluepilled. Hopefully you all do good looksmaxxes as looksmaxxing is legit. In the end of the day, look for fullfillment rather than doing what others think is cool (eg. slaying). If you want to slay, go work for it. If you want to powerlift, go powerlift.

4.5.2019 Fatman0

1 blackpill you haven't grasped is making yourself public to the entire internet. Keep more anonymity. Making yourself public will only have drawbacks, no benefits. Nice transformation, keep going!

He is trolling, and probably has slight mental issues, we all expected this
Imo in Slovenia Idk my exact rating but I do know im attractive to some women (even tho they were below my looksmatch or much much younger) however Im trying to figure out what my looksmatch is

This is your looksmatch

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, BendLowReachHigh, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others

AS WAS SAID ALREADY:
Didn't read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, x30001 and FatmanO
He is right. @FatmanO IS a virgin. That alone makes all meaningless circlejerks about getting attention utterly useless
Maybe Im not, maybe I am. Thats my thing imo

Looking good bro
What did you do to change your eye area?

nothing has changed tbh

You look better now tbh.

• +1
but you're still a virgin jfl... PIV is the only real IOI, everything else is cope. Repost this when you're actually slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiseledFace, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Look again, don't just scroll past it

Nothing bro its just the lighting
But I think if you eat more clean your eye area gets more prominent
i still cant see it, its just better angle and lighthing. could you post more photos?

• +1
Reactions: G O D, Demir and kobecel
What are the main body part(s) you should train to build a bigger frame ?

What are the main body part(s) you should train to build a bigger frame ?
For a bigger frame in clothes back (lats and traps is most important), and delts. I think if your gonna start lifting you should start doing compounds and go from there, it will give you a well developed body (for example deadlifts and squats can give you good abs)

I did a lot of back workouts (especially seated cable rows and it seemed to work)

• +1
Reactions: retard and Ethnicsmatter
  • +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Cope. Women ask out Chad.
Yeh but lets say you dont leave the basement how will they ask you out? Hence why so many good looking introverted guys here and even those girls are super red flags as it goes against female biology (women approaching is not feminine)

• +1
Reactions: G O D and kobecel
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM LIPS BOY.

GET SOME SORT OF A PROCEDURE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Could you explain a bit further? Need a bit of effort? Isnt that every guy below chad, they still need to approach. Just corious of your opinion
That is exactly what I meant, you still need to approach girls, so being Low Inhibitions is crucial.

That is exactly what I meant, you still need to approach girls, so being Low Inhibitions is crucial.
Yeh i think this will work ofc I wont get approached. But I think since I have looksmaxxed hard if I approach some girls my chances of rejections (or atleast one date) have went up drastically

Need to take confidencepill and actually approach
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM LIPS BOY.

GET SOME SORT OF A PROCEDURE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Btw I did contact a slovenian surgeon and he said he does lip lifts on men

• +1

About 1 year ago:

Today:

What Ive learned:

4.5.2019 Fatman0

Can you list all the things you did to looksmaxx?
This is actually true. But very few people are Chads.
Jfl

Can you list all the things you did to looksmaxx?

Jfl
Sure man, ill list in what I started and then things I added
  1. Gymmaxxing after brutally being rejected by oneitis (which she lead me on). Best decision I made since I lost all the fat (30kgs)
  2. Started eating clean, most importantly started chewing carrots and meat. Due to that your masseter muscles get worked more and make your jaw more prominent.
  3. Dirty bulk (I think it was semi due to me having emotional issues but I liked to call it bear mode). I gained 17kgs in 9-10months of lifting
  4. Chewing Falim Gum ordered from Turkey, but I replaced it with carrots and meat (500g of Carrots-1kg of carrots a day) improves skin aswell.
  5. Tried to avoid diary
  6. Best thing was right now when I started cutting, I went from 92kg to about 89 (while gaining some mass so not really sure how much fat I lost) but It made it easy to show some jaw gains and lean gains. Luckily from dirty bulk I gained more mass than I thought.
  7. I bought a better hair shampoo, a more expensive one but well worth the price
  8. I started neckmaxxing, altrough neck gets wide from other exercises aswelll
  9. After I started eating healthy eye area and hair, eyebrow color improved somehow.
  10. Started taking Ashwangdha 375mg 1pill a day, and it definitly helps with confidence. Its like a drug to me so be carefull.
  11. I started talking to more girls and everyone in general, also got a few mentors from gym and online to guide me. (Id suggest you get atleast one close mentor thats older than you to support you for free)
  12. I became more social and assertifve, due to talking
  13. I started brand maxxing, means I bought really expensive clothes (most expensive is like 85) but brands do give a slight booost to SMV, but not drastic. I wear Calvin Klein and Adidas and basic H and M shirts
  14. Another looksmax is to take advice from my mentor what makes life good, he gave me good shit how to provide value to women etc. Dude is on off cycle but is super red pilled.
  15. Started browsing less Instagram as it induced me unhapiness and body dismorphia
  16. Started off stress stuff and started slight buddhism and appreacting life, therefore giving me a chance to approach women with help of Ashwangandha (with positive reinforcment)
  17. Much much more walking
  18. If you have been following me from december Im much less attention seeking and needy. I think this was a huge thing I had in school which did not help attracting women (aside from looks)
Altrough alot of its not lookswise, its very important for ascending. I probably have missed a few things off

Some things I havent looksmaxxed

• Sitting on PC all day, I dont go out much
  • Roiding (as its @freakofnature) said its bad return on investment and I agree with him fully
  • Surgeries (at 18 I think its kinda stupid and expensive, only people recommending surgeries are insecure under 18 year olds)
Do mind all of these help to making your life better and in the end most of these help you get that end goal,but to make it short I did the basics and prayed for my genetics to work
so

TLDR: Gymmaxxing, Neckmaxxing, lowinhibitionmaxxing, clean eating (Paleo)-maxxing, brandmaxxing and recently started shampoomaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, kirbyparks, RationalBrody and 2 others
Definetely improved a lot boyo
Keep going

• +1